Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. (779 Views)

Differences Between A Poor Guy & Rich Guy When Crushing On A Lady / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by 1234onyekwe: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2017
There is this lady 'll i say once dated but never touched any time I have the opportunity of being with her she 'll always talk about marriage, how all her friends &siblings have gotten married except her, I wonder if she was expecting me to marry her just like that without her committing in her own little way,now b/cos of that I decided to disengage from her ,but anytime we happen to come across each on the road she happens to go back to the same story of are u married ,when are u getting married kind of. question,so m thinking since m not good for her why don't she live me & marital life alone, or house what do u think.

1 Like

Re: Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by youngbelieve(f): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by dingbang(m): 6:00am On May 02, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Why do ladies expect the Friendzone guy to ask for their hand in marriage.
lool... U see ur life
Re: Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by 1234onyekwe: 6:15am On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
lool... U see ur life
so what has that thread I created before got to do with what I have told u.
Re: Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by Nobody: 6:37am On May 02, 2017
She wants to get married without dating, maybe dating wastes her time.
Re: Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by harffie(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2017
I am not understanding angry
Re: Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by dingbang(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
after wasting his time.. Wow
Re: Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by Mansions: 7:44am On May 02, 2017
Tell her to go and meet the guys she has been fvvkinng to marry her .

1 Like

Re: Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by 1234onyekwe: 8:33am On May 02, 2017
MissCuppy:
That is exactly what m thinking u just said my mind.
Re: Why Do ladies go back to their Friendzone guy when they are ready for marriage. by 1234onyekwe: 8:34am On May 02, 2017
Mansions:
Tell her to go and meet the guys she has been fvvkinng to marry her .
God bless U.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Being Threatened, What To Do? / The Aneke Twins Slay In Matching Ripped Jeans / OMG! See How Jealous Husband Glues Wife’s Vägînà

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.