Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

"Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast (65191 Views)

Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by luggy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mmaitahh:
Top comedians, Helen Paul and AY offended many Nigerians with their jokes last night at an event in Warri tagged, "Warri Again". The event which was almost turned into a homecoming for Efe had in attendance BBNaija Housemates.

According to eye witnesses, apart from the forced reconciliation masterminded by the comedians between Thin Tall Tony and Bisola, a lot of jokes were made about the BBN show. From normalizing Kemen's infamous act with TBoss to picking on TBoss, the comedians offended many

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/paul-and-ay-are-worst-comedians-in.html THAT IS UR OWN OPINION NOT MINE
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by 99foxxy(f): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
So true.
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by ayusco85(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:
Nigerians and reactions...
Lemme come and be going to Ikoyi abeg.
All those abandoned houses

This got me ROTFL
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by LoveJesus87(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:
Nigerians and reactions...
Lemme come and be going to Ikoyi abeg.
All those abandoned houses
biko abeg wait for me grin
Re: "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast by Jammiiee(m): 3:39am On Apr 16, 2017
But sincerely can't our comedians make jokes without attacking people's personality. They pick on people and deride them with no one left out except God saves you from their roaming thoughts would you be excused.

Not all do that but the trend is common, well I think jokes are becoming scarce angry
charlove:

u re a stupid idiot from a wretched family!
sorry its a joke. .if I don't make jokes on u, will I make jokes on chairs and plastics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead / Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.