Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Top 4 Reasons Why Husbands And Wives Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 4 Reasons Why Husbands And Wives Cheat. (462 Views)

Why Husbands Are Dying Faster / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Nigerian Couple Shared Photos Why Husbands Should Assist Their Wives Domesticall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 4 Reasons Why Husbands And Wives Cheat. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
There are loads of reasons why married people cheat. Through this thread, I'll share with you a list of my top 4 reasons why couples cheat. Hello, this thread does not in any way justify cheating; it is only a thread that discusses an issue.

(1) Boredom resulting from living with the same partner for the rest of your life: While you'll agree with me that some couples will cheat because it will become dull; boring; bland staying with the same person for the rest of one's life, others will, however, not cheat. The fact that some couples will cheat because of this reason makes it one of the reasons...

(2) There is always a soft spot for exes: Virtually all couples have exes and from the little time I've spent in this journey I know people have soft spots for their exes.. Oh yeah. I know a married girl who told me she prayed never to meet some of her exes.

(3) The use of only the missionary style during sex with one's partner: If a man does this, do not expect your wife to complain. Yet, the fact that she doesn't complain does not mean you have not bleeped up BIG time. Bro, change your ways and scatter the place.

(4) The lack of validation from one's spouse and its receipt from an admirer: l met a girl who told me she cheated on her husband cos he didn't validate her beauty, something the admirer she cheated on her husband with did. If you're a man, find ways to tell your wife she's really beautiful.
Re: The Top 4 Reasons Why Husbands And Wives Cheat. by lovedeputy: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: The Top 4 Reasons Why Husbands And Wives Cheat. by lovedeputy: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Doesn't work every where not a one rule fits all
Re: The Top 4 Reasons Why Husbands And Wives Cheat. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
lovedeputy:
Doesn't work every where not a one rule fits all
That's why there are many reasons.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Life? / Lady Set To Marry,finds Out Her Fiance Had S*x With Her Bridesmaids – Pls Advice / Ladies Read And Get What Will Make Your Hip And Boobs Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.