Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,234 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Stolen Items From My Vehicle Park On Agdez Cresnt, Off Aminu Kano, Wuse II, FCT. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Items From My Vehicle Park On Agdez Cresnt, Off Aminu Kano, Wuse II, FCT. (755 Views)

Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos / 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra / Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Items From My Vehicle Park On Agdez Cresnt, Off Aminu Kano, Wuse II, FCT. by Jadeng: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please my vehicle was burgled at about 7:45pm, Thursday 13th April 2017 on Agadez Crescent, Wuse II, FCT, Abuja.
I got to the location just before 6pm and returned to the vehicle minutes later to carry food and cake brought for a meeting there.
After about 30min, the time was around 6:30pm, I returned to the vehicle with another member of the house fellowship to remove the food and cake which I had brought for the meeting.
The vehicle is a Highlander and the boot is visible from outside, so I repositioned my bag from the rear seat and placed it at the back of the front passenger seat. I then placed another shopping carrier bag which contained my food cooler with my breakfast still inside over it.

After about an hour of being inside the fellowship venue, time was around 7:45pm, I came out again with my coordinator who was leaving and went to my vehicle because I needed something from my bag; behold the rear passenger glass was broken and my bag gone!!!

Issue has been reported to Wuse Zone 3 Police Station.

List of Items Stolen:

1. My official HP Elite Book 840, G2 series Laptop with power pack.
2. Logitech Mouse.
3. Diamond Bank ATM card
4. Stanbic Bank ATM card
5. GTBank ATM card
6. Mansard Health Insurance card.
7. Driver’s License
8. GTBank Token
9. Next Cash & Carry Reward/Gift card
10. Spar Reward/Gift Card
11. Blackberry phone with MTN SIM - personal
12. Huawei Y3II phone (Brand New with box)
13. Techno phone (Brand New with box)
14. 10 pcs of 1000 Etisalat Recharge Card(10,000)
15. $100(One Hundred Dollars)
16. Vehicle particulars. (Registration: AAA-253-CD)
17. Apple Ear phone.
18. 4GB Kingston flash drive.
19. No. 2 units of 16GB Flash drive.
20. Change of Ownership agreement document.
21. Invoices from Auction Export.
22. Black HP Laptop backpack containing all above.
23. Daily Bible Reading Guide.
24. Other relevant document.
25. Small shopping bag containing my food cooler with boiled yam and fried eggs.

For any useful information please contact 08025290773(James Adeh) or Wuse Zone3 Police or Any police Station.

Thank you very much.

Re: Stolen Items From My Vehicle Park On Agdez Cresnt, Off Aminu Kano, Wuse II, FCT. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Firstly you'll have to call your banks customer care number, so they can block the ATM for you.

God will help you to find them.
Re: Stolen Items From My Vehicle Park On Agdez Cresnt, Off Aminu Kano, Wuse II, FCT. by Jadeng: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
ABJDOT:
Firstly you'll have to call your banks customer care number, so they can block the ATM for you.

God will help you to find them.

Done Already.

Thank you very much.
Re: Stolen Items From My Vehicle Park On Agdez Cresnt, Off Aminu Kano, Wuse II, FCT. by stefanweeks: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is serious o

I believe the criminal saw u move the bag

I hope he/she gets caught.
Re: Stolen Items From My Vehicle Park On Agdez Cresnt, Off Aminu Kano, Wuse II, FCT. by Jadeng: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
stefanweeks:
This is serious o

I believe the criminal saw u move the bag

I hope he/she gets caught.

Hmmmm...
I guess so too.
Re: Stolen Items From My Vehicle Park On Agdez Cresnt, Off Aminu Kano, Wuse II, FCT. by Jadeng: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
@ Mod,
Front Page Please...

(1) (Reply)

Abia Police Parade 2 Young Girls For Stealing 3-year-old Baby In Umuahia (pic) / Hilarious.... Nigerian Police Taking Selfie With Evans. / Organ Farm Discovered In Malaysia Border Where Children's Organs Are Harvested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.