Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Just Before You Start Whistle Blowing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Before You Start Whistle Blowing (478 Views)

Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists / FBI arrested Invictus Obi at the airport just before ‘escaping’ US (Photos) / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Start Whistle Blowing by versashee: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Oh yes! I see everyday trends and tweets about whistle blowing on twitter, also on Facebook i see posts about the whistle blowing and how the whistleBlower gets a particular sum or should i say 'Tithe'.

Just before you start blowing that whistle, bear it in mind that the Panama papers leak which was released at about April,2016 containing names of Nigerians was not well attended to.

Some Nigerians whose names are below were listed in the scandal linked to the Mossack fonseca Bank but in the End, those same persons are walking freely. If they can walk freely then, how sure are you that your safety after whistle blowing is guaranteed??

1. Senate President Bukola Saraki

2. Toyin Saraki (Wife of Senate President)

3. Laolu Saraki (a relative of Senate President)

4. Former Senate President David Mark

5. Former Delta State Governor James Ibori

6. Former Defence Minister Gen. Theopilus Danjuma

7. Aliko Dangote

8. Obi Asika

9. Olufela Ibidapo

10. Sayyu Dantata (a relative of Aliko Dangote).

Re: Just Before You Start Whistle Blowing by alex81(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
yes o, safety first!

meanwhile,leh me begin d whistleblowing here in NL...

this is d third time I've received ds SMS (see pic). pls beware of dz kind of msg telling u dat ur ATM has been blocked. its scam!

anti crime unit of NL pls trace the no. and do d needful.

cc:
OAM4J , Mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Viewing Centre Tragedy: Eight Bodies In Ucth Mortuary / Police Hunt For Gunman Who Shot And Killed Tanker Driver Mate In Abeokuta / Nigerian Man Stab To Death In London Over Money (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.