Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:37 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (603631 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by TINKU01(f): 3:15pm On May 26, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz. I’m a first time car user. I need a spacious vehicle because of my work. I admire the volvo XC90. Is it a good car as per maintenance cost and availability of spare parts?
If no, is there any other spacious vehicle you can recomend. Budget is 1.5-2m
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OutOnBail(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2019
Gazzuzz, I have a toks 08 accord I scanned and I got a code about crankshaft position sensor. I was told to change but getting it has been difficult. I bought Mobil 1 0w20 from you and ever since servicing, the code disappeared itself without even clearing it. I went back for a scan and no codes at all.

I want to ask if it could be caused by the old oil. First time I'm servicing in naija and the last service according to a sticker on it shows car was serviced with Castrol and less than 4000 miles since the last service.

To the house, who else have used cars 45? shocked shocked, dem crooks de offer me 1.5m for a toks 2008 Accord, I just pack my documents commot.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2019
OutOnBail:
Gazzuzz, I have a toks 08 accord I scanned and I got a code about crankshaft position sensor. I was told to change but getting it has been difficult. I bought Mobil 1 0w20 from you and ever since servicing, the code disappeared itself without even clearing it. I went back for a scan and no codes at all.

I want to ask if it could be caused by the old oil. First time I'm servicing in naija and the last service according to a sticker on it shows car was serviced with Castrol and less than 4000 miles since the last service.

To the house, who else have used cars 45? shocked shocked, dem crooks de offer me 1.5m for a toks 2008 Accord, I just pack my documents commot.

you should continue with my oil wink

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OutOnBail(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Sure grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ultrazone(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2019
o
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2019
TINKU01:
Oga Gazzuzz. I’m a first time car user. I need a spacious vehicle because of my work. I admire the volvo XC90. Is it a good car as per maintenance cost and availability of spare parts?
If no, is there any other spacious vehicle you can recomend. Budget is 1.5-2m
Thank you sir

Volvo XC90 is a good SUV. Just ensure it's not abused or neglected and you'd be fine.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mongomeyen(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you so very much.

215/70/16 should suffice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 7:05am On May 28, 2019
Morning boss,
Pls wat could be responsible for fuel pump failure on Toyota Camry 08. Changed it few months ago and it's faulty again.
Also, do I just change pump or the complete assembly.
Thanks for your prompt response �
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2019
seunoj:
Morning boss,
Pls wat could be responsible for fuel pump failure on Toyota Camry 08. Changed it few months ago and it's faulty again.

Replace complete assy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2019
seunoj:
Morning boss,
In addition after changing the complete Assy, try as much as possible to avoid driving on empty tank regularly.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by phadriz(m): 3:41am On May 29, 2019
phadriz:

d bros, am still waiting for your advice ooo
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2019
phadriz:
Dear Oga Gazzuzz,

My vehicle (Mitsubishi L400) performance increases itself while working, I always reduce the efficiency manually in order not to burn the clutch. I have service the injector and change the clutch plate but yet this trend continues. what can I do to stop this sir?

Regards.

which of these engines does vehicle come equipped with?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by phadriz(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

which of these engines does vehicle come equipped with?
Mitsubishi L400 Engine: 2.0L I4 gasoline Transmission: manual 5 speed
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by agabusta: 12:51am On May 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Hello chief, two questions pls.

1. For vehicles with oil life indicator, at what percentage is the oil to be changed?

2. Honda recommended tune up at a certain mileage. What does the tune up imply/require or put plainly, what is to be done?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Aghaclem67: 1:37am On May 30, 2019
GAZZUZZI thank you for the education you are giving us concerning issues with cars. Keep it up. I have this problem with my Hijet truck(small truck) not starting. There is no scanning port in the vehicle for diagnosis. The mechanics said the problem is the CPU commonly known as brainbox in Nigerian parlance. After several attempts to start the vehicle with other brainbox of the similar type there is no success. The mechanics said that unless a brainbox with exactly the same number is used the vehicle will not start and I have been searching for the said brainbox with the same number but to no avail. Please what do you think is the problem with the vehicle and the possible solution. When you try to start it revs but cannot come on.. Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
Aghaclem67:
When you try to start it revs but cannot come on.. Thank you.

Na this part just confuse me.

How does a car revs but stays dead?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2019
agabusta:

Hello chief, two questions pls.

1. For vehicles with oil life indicator, at what percentage is the oil to be changed?

Before 0 percent

2. Honda recommended tune up at a certain mileage. What does the tune up imply/require or put plainly, what is to be done?

re gapping valve adjusters, replacing watterpump, coolant, brake oil, decarbonize engine etc
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2019
Aghaclem67:
GAZZUZZI thank you for the education you are giving us concerning issues with cars. Keep it up. I have this problem with my Hijet truck(small truck) not starting. There is no scanning port in the vehicle for diagnosis. The mechanics said the problem is the CPU commonly known as brainbox in Nigerian parlance. After several attempts to start the vehicle with other brainbox of the similar type there is no success. The mechanics said that unless a brainbox with exactly the same number is used the vehicle will not start and I have been searching for the said brainbox with the same number but to no avail. Please what do you think is the problem with the vehicle and the possible solution. When you try to start it revs but cannot come on.. Thank you.

was urs Bought brand new? There seem to be truck loads of high jets in the warehouse in ladipo
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Milito: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Oga please help, I cleared these codes from my 2006 Odyssey and the check engine light went off.

I was so glad and was whistling happily and driving.

I have not even driven up to 20mins before the CEL came back up.

Please note that the rear and passenger side engine mounts were bad and I have already replaced them.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Teeders(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
See the bill Kazeem gave my Dad's friend for fixing his lexus rx330, ignore the grammatical errors �check the costs.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Teeders:
See the bill Kazeem gave my Dad's friend for fixing his lexus rx330, ignore the grammatical errors �check the costs.

What caught my attention is the last line; how can he make all those quotation and then end it with a 1k engine oil. Perhaps a 1L 20w50....by the engine oil we shall know them... Your Dad may need another kazeem

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Milito:

Oga please help, I cleared these codes from my 2006 Odyssey and the check engine light went off.

I was so glad and was whistling happily and driving.

I have not even driven up to 20mins before the CEL came back up.

Please note that the rear and passenger side engine mounts were bad and I have already replaced them.

The front engine mount Actuator is either missing or not connected. Check pics.

For the VCM, many roads de enter market. You need to visit a workshop, no straight answer for that, it is a very delicate system

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Teeders:

looks fine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Milito: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

The front engine mount Actuator is either missing or not connected. Check pics.

For the VCM, many roads de enter market. You need to visit a workshop, no straight answer for that, it is a very delicate system

Thank you for the picture. It’s indeed worth a thousand words as they say. Will check the actuator out tomorrow and revert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
DAVE5:

Ok, thanks 4 ur input, I definitely did off the ac as soon as I noticed, wld not want these technicians to cause harm that’s y I sort out help first b4 contacting any
next time use AC themostat, over freezing do spoil evaporator/compressor
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
So i have a friend whose brake is bad with suspension noise. Also poor fuel economy

How much to diagnose

car 2010 corolla

gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
jarkbauer:
So i have a friend whose brake is bad with suspension noise. Also poor fuel economy

How much to diagnose

car 2010 corolla

gazzuzz

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Adebayofca: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please I'll need your input on how to resolve these error codes, car is 04 accord 4 plugs:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Adebayofca:
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please I'll need your input on how to resolve these error codes, car is 04 accord 4 plugs:

clear and re-scan vehicle after driving for 10miles
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by TheRealGuy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Following
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheRealGuy:
hello boss GAZZUZZ

I'm having issue with my toyota corolla 2009, after driving the the car to work in the morning, after the close of work in the evening moving the car would become an issue as the car won't accelerate despite pressing the throttle. It's so distressing that the car will just be moving slowly as if its on neutral.

I have changed the ATF to 'toyota ATF WS but nothing has changed.

in the following morning the car will accelerate normally, that means this problems only occur after hot afternoon and it has been recurrent.
Please help what could be the problem here?
I think I've experienced something similar before. Did you replace any of your tail lights or brake light recently?

For better diagnosis, scan the car and post the codes here. Oga Gazzuzz will do justice to it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by TheRealGuy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
For people wey get car now

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.