Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611168 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by solutionboy: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

click my signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/5497866/how-insert-signature-profile

Boss, I have inserted a signature into my profile but cant still understand where you coming from or how it helps to answer my question sir. Pls I need help on my question sir. Tnx and happy new year
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sdbaba: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Good Evening,

I have an old reliable Benz 190E Padded. Engine and Body still in extremely good shape. I will like to love-vendor the car as I really like the car and don't want to allow it rot away in my garage. Do you know anyone who can do a good job of Pimping and adding some few new good features to the car for me?

Urgent responses will be appreciated.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2020
sdbaba:
Good Evening,

I have an old reliable Benz 190E Padded. Engine and Body still in extremely good shape. I will like to love-vendor the car as I really like the car and don't want to allow it rot away in my garage. Do you know anyone who can do a good job of Pimping and adding some few new good features to the car for me?

Urgent responses will be appreciated.

Location of the car is important
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hi Sir, Gazzuz, could you kindly advise? I bought this tokunbo 2012 Camry 9 months ago and the ride is not as smooth anymore. There's sounds in the wheels when I enter potholes or bumps, wobbling at low speeds, (steering shakes at high speeds stopped after balancing and alignment). All these after servicing with a mechanic at Apo.
Also the car shakes and moves slightly to the side when I enter a little bump at speed. I don't know much about cars but I feel like drivetrain needs to be checked properly. I don't want to take a chance with the same mechanic again o.
Please do you know if a good auto mechanic in Abuja I can meet? Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Hi Sir, Gazzuz, could you kindly advise? I bought this tokunbo 2012 Camry 9 months ago and the ride is not as smooth anymore. There's sounds in the wheels when I enter potholes or bumps, wobbling at low speeds, (steering shakes at high speeds stopped after balancing and alignment). All these after servicing with a mechanic at Apo.
Also the car shakes and moves slightly to the side when I enter a little bump at speed. I don't know much about cars but I feel like drivetrain needs to be checked properly. I don't want to take a chance with the same mechanic again o.
Please do you know if a good auto mechanic in Abuja I can meet? Thanks
Mechanics in apo have done me a whole lot of bad!!
They are plenty there,you go there to solve a problem,your car leaves their shops with many problems undecided
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by LADEMINUS: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
GAZZ Baba
After a busy Xmas season with lots of Kms on my corolla, I drove out this morning and noticed a loud grating sound around the back driver tire when the car moves. I have been hearing a lower similar sound but I thought it was my break pad. The sound is quite loud. Engine and car moves and works ok! What can be the cause of this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please o. How did you manage? Did you get a good mechanic?
dannybrasky:

Mechanics is apo have done me a whole lot of bad!!
They are plenty there,you go there to solve a problem,your car leaves their shops with many problems undecided
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Please o. How did you manage? Did you get a good mechanic?

Yes sure!!
There was a time i was looking for a good car spray painter and i came across a thread on Nairaland recommending one Mr Musiliu at games village who turned out to be a very excellent car painter. Through Mr Musiliu i met Mr Femi was is a mechanic at the same location. I can tell you for free Mr Femi is a very very good mechanic.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
dannybrasky:

Mechanics is apo have done me a whole lot of bad!!

I call it.. Solve one. Get one or two free grin grin

Kazeem way!!!

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
thebigkendo:

I call it.. Solve one. Get one or two free grin grin

Kazeem way!!!
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dhejykeane: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ofemmanu1: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2020
dhejykeane:
@Gazzuzz is toyota avensis 2003-2007 2.0 easy to maintain in terms of parts compared to the corrolla and camry, considering its mostly from europe. Thanks

Oga Gazz, I want to buy a Accord 2007 today and the owner is claiming he pay customs duties but he couldn't find the papers again.
Meanwhile, all other paperwork are available, he just renew them sef cos it's a registered vehicle.

Can I drive such vehicle from Lagos to Abuja without customs papers?
Some pple said it possible but I need ask well well cos I don't want to risk my hard earned money with those custom offices on the highway.
Somebody help?!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Oga Gazz, I want to buy a Accord 2007 today and the owner is claiming he pay customs duties but he couldn't find the papers again.
Meanwhile, all other paperwork are available, he just renew them sef cos it's a registered vehicle.

Can I drive such vehicle from Lagos to Abuja without customs papers?
Some pple said it possible but I need ask well well cos I don't want to risk my hard earned money with those custom offices on the highway.
Somebody help?!

click my signature
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2020
dhejykeane:
@Gazzuzz is toyota avensis 2003-2007 2.0 easy to maintain in terms of parts compared to the corrolla and camry, considering its mostly from europe. Thanks

In comparison no. Corollas are the easiest to maintain. The Camry and the Avensis of similar engine types are at par
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good afternoon Gazzuz

Happy new year

2003 Toyota Corolla - vehicle was in motion and then there was a loud noise (like something cut) and next thing, gear wasn’t responding again.

It selects from inside the car but no movement.

Please advise.

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
lexini:
Good afternoon Gazzuz

Happy new year

2003 Toyota Corolla - vehicle was in motion and then there was a loud noise (like something cut) and next thing, gear wasn’t responding again.

It selects from inside the car but no movement.

Please advise.

Thank you

Check drive axles. Aka shafts
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kaybaba5(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Which type of car can I use as a learner they will not tear my pocket cos am about to learn hw to drive and I want to use my car to learn. May be someone that knows how can be teaching me

Oga gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obi58: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

It could also be your timing belt
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dicksonadams(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kaybaba5:
Which type of car can I use as a learner they will not tear my pocket cos am about to learn hw to drive

Oga gazzuzz

Use the driving school car
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by baaliyah(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
obi58:

It could also be your timing belt

2003 Corolla, Timing belt?

If timing belt snaps, engine won't run.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obi58: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
baaliyah:

2003 Corolla, Timing belt?

If timing belt snaps, engine won't run.

Yes you have a point. My bad
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Happy Birthday Boss. Please can I change this gear oil or I can still be using it. Toyota Camry 06.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2020
seanfer:

Happy Birthday Boss. Please can I change this gear oil or I can still be using it. Toyota Camry 06.

Looks borderline grin the rules on transmission oil change on 13pin should apply if you decide to change it.

1. Use original Toyota WS sold by gazzuzz

2. Do not contaminate the gearbox with foreign materials like sand/dirt.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sauceEEP(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Looks borderline grin the rules on transmission oil change on 13pin should apply if you decide to change it.

Happy birthday the famous google mechanic and pioneer of cyberpeace... undecided
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Just sent you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Do you have any reputable mechanic in PH you can recommend for the change of oil.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dicksonadams(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
seanfer:

What is your current mileage?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
dicksonadams:

What is your current mileage?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dicksonadams(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
seanfer:

Hmmmm...risky risky, changing at that mileage assuming the fluid has never been changed.

Does the transmission still shift fine?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
@Gazzuzz is today your birthday? Mine is today smiley cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
dicksonadams:

Hmmmm...risky risky, changing at that mileage assuming the fluid has never been changed.

Does the transmission still shift fine?

Yes the transmission still shift so smooth.
So are you saying it shouldn’t be changed?

It was changed at 150k

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.