Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611115 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
kingreign:

Happy Sunday baba grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
dannybrasky:

Happy Sunday baba grin grin

Ooin, you're doing well! grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lordfemzy: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Original timing belts cost as much as ₦30,000

No probs i ll get in touch
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tolutopsy: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Acura and Honda have a special kind of stu.pid. start by checking if catalytic converters are blocked.

Okay thanks, will do
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kryptobi: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hello Gazzuzz, do you work on electric cars? If you don't can you recommend people that do?
I am at the verge of paying for a tesla but the maintenance in Lagos or even Nigeria is holding me back. From my research they do not offer physical support for Nigeria apart from the normal regular software updates. A friend asked me to check you out here and your advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for responding.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by IceDune: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oga Gazzuz, while on traffic my belt cut (I don't know the name but it's the belt that drives the compressor, water pump etc) without me noticing so the car got out heated and the radiator got blown.
I changed the belt and the radiator but my radiator fans only comes on when the AC is on.
My mechanic suggested I run the fan direct which I rejected. Please what could be the cause and how do I resolve this.

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kryptobi:
Hello Gazzuzz, do you work on electric cars? If you don't can you recommend people that do?
I am at the verge of paying for a tesla but the maintenance in Lagos or even Nigeria is holding me back. From my research they do not offer physical support for Nigeria apart from the normal regular software updates. A friend asked me to check you out here and your advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for responding.

Buy I will use yours as case study grin. Meanwhile just incase there are 2, I am also interested wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
IceDune:
Oga Gazzuz, while on traffic my belt cut (I don't know the name but it's the belt that drives the compressor, water pump etc) without me noticing so the car got out heated and the radiator got blown.
I changed the belt and the radiator but my radiator fans only comes on when the AC is on .
My mechanic suggested I run the fan direct which I rejected. Please what could be the cause and how do I resolve this.

Thank you

It's psychological.

Get a recent newspaper, get a chair, start your car, open the bonnet start reading the newspaper, before page 3 the fan will come on and go off on its own without the air-conditioning .

Note.
This will only work if you have not tampered with the cooling fan thermistor at the base of the radiator (Honda Accord 2003)

If you have message me an I wi show you how to install it.

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Buy
I will use yours as case study

grin. Meanwhile just incase there are 2, I am also interested wink

grin

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by demborise: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2020
i just get tok 2005 highlander ,if shift the gear to drive the car will vibrate ,if i accelerate to and price break the car will start vibrating ,tell me what is needed to be done please
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
demborise:
i just get tok 2005 highlander ,if shift the gear to drive the car will vibrate ,if i accelerate to and price break the car will start vibrating ,tell me what is needed to be done please

Matthew 11:28. Visit a workshop. No remote diagnosis for this problem .

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by IceDune: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

It's psychological.

Get a recent newspaper, get a chair, start your car, open the bonnet start reading the newspaper, before page 3 the fan will come on and go off on its own without the air-conditioning .

Note.
This will only work if you have not tampered with the cooling fan thermistor at the base of the radiator (Honda Accord 2003)

If you have message me an I wi show you how to install it.

I tried what you suggested, I guess I read about 4 pages and it still didn't come on. My car temperature was already above 100 degrees celcius before I aborted. I don't know if the thermistor was tampered with because I wasn't around when the radiator change was done.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
IceDune:

I tried what you suggested, I guess I read about 4 pages and it still didn't come on. My car temperature was already above 100 degrees celcius before I aborted. I don't know if the thermistor was tampered with because I wasn't around when the radiator change was done.

What car
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good day my people. So I have not been able to get Mobil 1 here in ph. Plus the only place I saw it. The price is outrageous.

What do you guys think about the Mobil super 2000 semi-synthetic Can I use that as a replacement.

Urgent advice needed.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kryptobi: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Buy I will use yours as case study grin. Meanwhile just incase there are 2, I am also interested wink

LOLz, Anyway they are everywhere in the US, not really that hard to find.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kokomo: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
chuuxxy:
Good day my people. So I have not been able to get Mobil 1 here in ph. Plus the only place I saw it. The price is outrageous.

What do you guys think about the Mobil super 2000 semi-synthetic Can I use that as a replacement.

Urgent advice needed.

Since it is 5w30 it should be ok, how much is it?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by IceDune: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

What car

2006 Honda Civic
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
6000naira boss

Kokomo:

Since it is 5w30 it should be ok, how much is it?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Adephysa(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good evening, pls help me.
My Mazda mpv 02/03 is only selecting gear 1 & 2 and wouldn't go beyond dt. Wat is likely d problem and possible solution. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
chuuxxy:

Urgent advice needed.
pangolo
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
IceDune:

2006 Honda Civic

Coolant temp sensor2 NJ it connected
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nostradamu(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
arcbaba:
Hello Gazzuz,
I recently replaced the engine of my Camry 1999. Pencil light. The car drove very well immediately after the engine replacement acceleration was very smooth and swift like never before! One week down the line the car has started to stall acceleration is not so swift, I have to fire really hard for it to accelerate fast. I don't even know where to start the troubleshooting. Please I need advice.
Thanks

Abeg, people of God, who can point me to where I can buy new or first grade instrument cluster for my vintage Toyota Solara, 3.0L, V6, 1999? Location is Lagos state.

Any genuine lead will be highly appreciated.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Nostradamu:

Abeg, people of God, who can point me to where I can buy new or first grade instrument cluster for my vintage Toyota Solara, 3.0L, V6, 1999? Location is Lagos state.

Any genuine lead will be highly appreciated.
enter ladipo na
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mistamexzy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hello boss,

I'm on the verge of changing my 03 Corolla for Bolt, to an SUV for bolt as well.

But I'm on the fence btw 3 cars.

05 Highlander,
08 CRV,
06 Rav4.

All carefully selected Nigerian used.

My choices are based on Reliability,Fuel economy, interior space and legs.

Which would you advise.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Eldemmi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=mistamexzy post=92268371]Hello boss,

I'm on the verge of changing my 03 Corolla for Bolt, to an SUV for bolt as well.

05 Highlander,
08 CRV,
06 Rav4.

BOLT factor is a big issue , if it is for part time may be Highlander , for full time NONE.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
mistamexzy:
Hello boss,

05 Highlander,
08 CRV,
06 Rav4.

All carefully selected Nigerian used.

My choices are based on Reliability,Fuel economy, interior space and legs.

Which would you advise.

i use 05 highlander limited 4wd quite strong
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nnamokenna(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hello Gazzuzz. Do you still do vehicle inspections? I want to see if you could help me inspect one.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
nnamokenna:
Hello Gazzuzz. Do you still do vehicle inspections? I want to see if you could help me inspect one.

https:///2348033910382
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nnamokenna(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

https:///2348033910382

Okay. Will contact you. Thank.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
chuuxxy:

Urgent advice needed.

Please where do you get this from in PH?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Stadium road.... ended up buying the Mobil 1 0W-20..... better safe than sorry...

seanfer:

Please where do you get this from in PH?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hriz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Your candid advice on lexus is250 ...i hear pple saying it zaps fuel.. ix it because its v6 or because its is250

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.