Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611126 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:39am On Jun 08, 2021
demborise:
smileyI want to buy tokunbo jeep between highlander 2005 and Rx lexus 330? Which one i should buy?

Get the Lexus

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:40am On Jun 08, 2021
oluwanoni:
Hello Oga Gazzuzz,

I use a Toyota corolla 2003,

My main challenge is a squeaking noise I hear under the engine when I press the brake. On movement, everything runs fine ( different from the screeching noise when one applies the breaks).

I have had different mechs check it, They don chop my money (no solution). I have been managing it like but it's uncomfortable driving with any noise let alone that. I am seriously considering selling it.

Remote diagnosis not possible.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Get the Lexus

No vex boss, any specific reason
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by heyeoler(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hello boss,
I spoke with you on phone about two days ago about a 2004 corolla not getting into third gear.
The car was scanned today and the guy said its a failed lockup solenoid, I've googled about it and it sort of fits the problem I'm experiencing.
Can I have an idea of what i'll be spending to fix this and how can I get it down to your workshop(I'm not sure i want to give it to a random person to work on)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arcbaba: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

if it's not leaking, it's being burnt.

Check waterpump area.

Sir I did a follow up on this with the small Bluetooth scanner cos the car idles roughly sometimes and I saw plenty codes. Please I need interpretation

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
arcbaba:

Sir I did a follow up on this with the small Bluetooth scanner cos the car idles roughly sometimes and I saw plenty codes. Please I need interpretation

This one is not scanner matter. Physical checks required
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
heyeoler:
Hello boss,
I spoke with you on phone about two days ago about a 2004 corolla not getting into third gear.
The car was scanned today and the guy said its a failed lockup solenoid, I've googled about it and it sort of fits the problem I'm experiencing.
Can I have an idea of what i'll be spending to fix this and how can I get it down to your workshop(I'm not sure i want to give it to a random person to work on)

we spoke
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by donuba61: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Please car gurus here should come to my aid. Am actually loosing my mind. I had problem with my car( Honda civic 2007) which resulted to changing the engine. After the engine change everything was normal but I notice that the ac compressor was not working which I complained to the rewire there. The rewire asked one of his boys to check the ac connection. At first the guy did something and the ac worked. Now in the process of connecting the compressor, the guy did some wrong connection, the car refuse to start since then. Please what could be the problem?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Macmilla(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Good evening Gazzuzz and other honorable members. I have an issue I've been trying to figure out.
I have the 2007 Honda accord that seems unequal on both sides of the rear suspension. The car is lower on the driver side of the rear suspension. This is visually obvious and easily proven as you can easily place three fingers between the rear right tire and the quarter panel, whereas the left can only allow two fingers to pass.
I've reversed the struts and it's still same. There's no bent or distorted arm in the suspension. I don't want to go removing the whole suspension without being sure of what to achieve.
The car is a bit accidents in front but nothing on the frame or suspensions.
Please I need ideas.

Picture for reference.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Macmilla:
Good evening Gazzuzz and other honorable members. I have an issue I've been trying to figure out.
I have the 2007 Honda accord that seems unequal on both sides of the rear suspension. The car is lower on the driver side of the rear suspension. This is visually obvious and easily proven as you can easily place three fingers between the rear right tire and the quarter panel, whereas the left can only allow two fingers to pass.
I've reversed the struts and it's still same. There's no bent or distorted arm in the suspension. I don't want to go removing the whole suspension without being sure of what to achieve.
Please I need ideas.

Picture for reference.

Are your tyre size the same?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Macmilla(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2021
selfmadeOLX:

Are your tyre size the same?
Yes. Not same manufacturers,buy same size. And I've tried swapping the tires but the problem remained same.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adubam(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
The spring or shocks at the back seems not to be of the same size. Tell your mechanic to drop the springs/shocks at the back and spot the difference then buy one to match any of them.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Michaelesoimeme(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
How to fix fan error on laptop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j_XYYm88JE
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
donuba61:
Please car gurus here should come to my aid. Am actually loosing my mind. I had problem with my car( Honda civic 2007) which resulted to changing the engine. After the engine change everything was normal but I notice that the ac compressor was not working which I complained to the rewire there. The rewire asked one of his boys to check the ac connection. At first the guy did something and the ac worked. Now in the process of connecting the compressor, the guy did some wrong connection, the car refuse to start since then. Please what could be the problem?

Possibly fried the engine ecu. Turn the ignition on. Do you have the check engine light?

If you don't check fuses , if after all fuse checks and nothing found, replace the engine ecu and reprogram a new one
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Macmilla:
Please I need ideas.

Picture for reference.

Check coil springs

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by donuba61: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Possibly fried the engine ecu. Turn the ignition on. Do you have the check engine light?

If you don't check fuses , if after all fuse checks and nothing found, replace the engine ecu and reprogram a new one
Thank you sir. We have done all that. The rewire is making arrangement to get another for me in Lagos
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arcbaba: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

if it's not leaking, it's being burnt.

Check waterpump area.

Good evening sir, I replaced the water pump to see if it will solve the problem. Problem still persists, although the temperature guage mostly remains in the middle I notice the water in the reservoir boiling after a long drive. Now I am left with the last resort of removing the thermostat and connecting the fan direct.
Any other suggestions sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
arcbaba:

Good evening sir, I replaced the water pump to see if it will solve the problem. Problem still persists, although the temperature guage mostly remains in the middle I notice the water in the reservoir boiling after a long drive. Now I am left with the last resort of removing the thermostat and connecting the fan direct.
Any other suggestions sir?

Leakdown test should be able to rule out a bad head gasket. You should look for a technician with a coolant pressure test tool.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Debosneh31(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2021
Good morning, please can a raising switch cause a civic 07 not to idle? Head gasket was change due to over heating, now car does not idle i.e goes off after start. Please help savage my situation
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alladinov: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good evening sir, pls can you help me interpret this codes
P0172
P0101
P0012
Camry 2009 sport
And possible solutions. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by akefemi: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Please where did you scan, am having similar issue but mine is 4th gear.

heyeoler:
Hello boss,
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by femi9naija(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Good morning oga Gazzuzz, what engine oil can i use for a tokunbo 2003 Toyota corolla with 185000 miles in mileage?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Readonee35L(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Macmilla:
Please I need ideas.

Picture for reference.
I noticed this in the Honda civic 2009.
After reading online I realized it was common issue for people running bigger tyre setups
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2021
femi9naija:
Good morning oga Gazzuzz, what engine oil can i use for a tokunbo 2003 Toyota corolla with 185000 miles in mileage?

Any good brand 5w30
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by femi9naija(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Any good brand 5w30
Is coastal good?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by akefemi: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oga Gazzuzz, please am finding it difficult to get Mobil 2000 engine oil. Can I use Coastal synthetic blend SAE 5w-30 for lexus rx300

[ author=GAZZUZZ post=102490957]

Get the Lexus [/quote]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
akefemi:
Oga Gazzuzz, please am finding it difficult to get Mobil 2000 engine oil. Can I use Coastal synthetic blend SAE 5w-30 for lexus rx300

[ author=GAZZUZZ post=102490957]

Get the Lexus

Mineral or full synthetic. Semi is a scam

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by akefemi: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Mineral or full synthetic. Semi is a scam

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
akefemi:
. ..

Scam
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by akefemi: 4:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Can I see pics of the real one and much sud I budget for it
GAZZUZZ:

Scam
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Macmilla(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Check coil springs
I already did. I took both left struts (front and back, spring and shock) to the right and took the right to the left. The problem remained on the left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.