Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611026 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2022
barecy4real:
Pls I need ur candid advice on buying 06 highlander with 4 cylinder engine pls is it a good buy Or should I go for V6?

Frontwheel drive with good history is really nice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by barecy4real: 11:26am On May 28, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Frontwheel drive with good history is really nice
thanks bro so the engine is same as 06 RAV4 with four cylinder no issues at all?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Braingerous: 1:38pm On May 28, 2022
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kiekie1(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2022
HURRY! DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES FOR SALE!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry..

We look forward to working with you also to ensure excellence in your tubular battery periodic maintenance .

Distilled water (1L×12 pack) = N6,500

Distilled water 25 Litres = N7,000 (with free 25L Gallon)

Hydrometer = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N9,000 (with free 25L Gallon)

All available at Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state/location under buyers expense.

Further discount applies only to distributors with purchases above 500Litres..

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Esama: 8:44am On May 29, 2022
Good morning sir can you help me inspect a foreign car at ojota ogudu gra.
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CjEmmar(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2022
Good evening Oga Gazzuzz

Please help me with these error codes
Honda Accord, 2004, 4plugs

The abnormally I noticed today was that the car temperature got to the half way mark, while ac was on and in heavy traffic, I got home, scanned and got these error codes.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:46am On May 31, 2022
CjEmmar:
Good evening Oga Gazzuzz

Please help me with these error codes
Honda Accord, 2004, 4plugs

The abnormally I noticed today was that the car temperature got to the half way mark, while ac was on and in heavy traffic, I got home, scanned and got these error codes.

Normally where does it sit
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CjEmmar(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Normally where does it sit

This is the normal temperature sit and I drove it today and yesterday and the temperature was normal

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
CjEmmar:

This is the normal temperature sit and I drove it today and yesterday and the temperature was normal

Codes are all transmission related . Nothing related to vehicle temp
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Willie2015: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Pls where can I get

1. Steering Pump
2. Steering Rack for 2003 Toyota Avensis Verso(Automatic)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxymccoy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good evening Oga Gazzuzz, pls on my dashboard( elantra 06) the EPS light is on, also hears clicking sounds from the steering when turning but the steering is still soft not hard. What could be the issue?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by billyfranc: 3:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Greetings everyone. My vehicle (Peugeot 406) have some AC issues. When the AC is on, only the air vents on the passenger side will be chilling while the 2 air vents on the driver's side are not.
What could be the problem and how can it be resolved? I have visited several AC technicians and they seem clueless about the issue.
Pls help a brother.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2022
boxymccoy:
Good evening Oga Gazzuzz, pls on my dashboard( elantra 06) the EPS light is on, also hears clicking sounds from the steering when turning but the steering is still soft not hard. What could be the issue?

Scan EPS
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2022
billyfranc:
Greetings everyone. My vehicle (Peugeot 406) have some AC issues. When the AC is on, only the air vents on the passenger side will be chilling while the 2 air vents on the driver's side are not.
What could be the problem and how can it be resolved? I have visited several AC technicians and they seem clueless about the issue.
Pls help a brother.

Temp mixer stuck hot.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by billyfranc: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Meaning the temperature sensor have to be changed?

GAZZUZZ:

Temp mixer stuck hot.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2022
billyfranc:
Meaning the temperature sensor have to be changed?

Because this is remote diagnosis, I would not rush into any replacements.

Tell your tech about the temp mixer.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by billyfranc: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Okay. Thank you
GAZZUZZ:

Because this is remote diagnosis, I would not rush into any replacements.

Tell your tech about the temp mixer.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxymccoy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Scan EPS
Thanks baba, who can scan EPS abeg?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by penxpression: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2022
My 2008 Camry 13 Pin gear valve body solenoid is stuck. Gear master said we will need to convert the gear to 10 pin. Please what is your advice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:42am On Jun 11, 2022
penxpression:
My 2008 Camry 13 Pin gear valve body solenoid is stuck. Gear master said we will need to convert the gear to 10 pin. Please what is your advice

Buy new gear
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bobbykuzzy: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Good morning Oga Gazzuz. Please what's your advice on getting a Nigerian used Es330 2005/2006? And what's your take on the reliability and fuel efficiency? Thank you sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Bobbykuzzy:
Good morning Oga Gazzuz. Please what's your advice on getting a Nigerian used Es330 2005/2006? And what's your take on the reliability and fuel efficiency? Thank you sir

3mz is a very reliable engine. It is found in all 2004-2006 Toyota sienna vehicles.

Transmission is solid, sadly it will not take abuse and will set you back 500k if you do any how.

The fuel economy is average.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by penxpression: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Buy new gear

10 or 13pin?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Eking: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Oga gazzuzz, 2011 rav4 seems not to get into overdrive. RPM is too high on high speeds. Does 3000rpm at 100km/h and 4000rpm at 130km/h

I feel those rpm are too high resulting in very high fuel consumption. Gear shifts very smooth though.

Please what could cause this
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

3mz is a very reliable engine. It is found in all 2004-2006 Toyota sienna vehicles.

Transmission is solid, sadly it will not take abuse and will set you back 500k if you do any how.

The fuel economy is average.
Personal I feel the 3MZ engine is more refined and smoother than the 2GR engine that replaced it.
Wished it was chain driven and could tolerate sludge better
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Eking:

Oga gazzuzz, 2011 rav4 seems not to get into overdrive. RPM is too high on high speeds. Does 3000rpm at 100km/h and 4000rpm at 130km/h

I feel those rpm are too high resulting in very high fuel consumption. Gear shifts very smooth though.

Please what could cause this

Scan and search for a p0325. Solve it and problem will go away.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by braveheart77: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is Hardex that bad? I already bought and changed my oil but just came across some bad reviews on nairaland.

I really dont mind replacing it immediately if it can harm my engine. I use Corolla 10
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Dozieson(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
penxpression:

10 or 13pin?

13pin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kaymax2222: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good day lovely people of this beautiful forum.
Pls I need una assistance with my car. It all started that whenever I start driving the car for the first 20-30mins if I don't rev the car high to like above 3000 the car will be jerking gently kind of, and if I check the rev meter too it will see the needle going up and down small small, but after driving for a while it will stop and the car will move very well. Since this is not a major issue I kept using it that way till I will have time to visit the mech not until few days ago that while I was going back him in the night the car stops accelerating, like I press the throttle but it will not respond all I am hearing is a clicking sound under the carpet of the seat beside the driver in front. Once i press acceleration and the car want to respond I will just hear the click sound and the car will not respond to me again, then I off the engine and light then start it again this time the acceleration just respond a little above the 1000 rev on the meter then the car start to move small small till I got home that night. The following morning the car drives like nothing happened to it the previous night but I took it to my mech who said I should go and scan it, which I did and the person said something that one wire has cut somewhere or something and he fix it the check engine light on the dashboard went off and the car temp meter that doesn't work before start to work. Also the fan start to work in auto mode because before when I on the engine the fan will start immediately, but now the fan might not start for the first 30-1hr of driving and when it start it will be working in low speed (don't know if it is normal )though no overheating .
Now the problem is I am not sure what he fix is what is affecting the gear problem and the issues I face the other night while going home. And I don't want it to happen like that again before I fix the issue permanently which is why I want to seek the opinion of car gurus on this platform. Thanks in anticipation for your input.
Also I use to hear like a thud sound whenever I engage D or R
The car is nissan sunny 2011
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannytwix(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello please I need a reliable place for body work to spray my car bumper in Abuja
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kaymax2222:
Good day lovely people of this beautiful forum.
Pls I need una assistance with my car. It all started that whenever I start driving the car for the first 20-30mins if I don't rev the car high to like above 3000 the car will be jerking gently kind of, and if I check the rev meter too it will see the needle going up and down small small, but after driving for a while it will stop and the car will move very well. Since this is not a major issue I kept using it that way till I will have time to visit the mech not until few days ago that while I was going back him in the night the car stops accelerating, like I press the throttle but it will not respond all I am hearing is a clicking sound under the carpet of the seat beside the driver in front. Once i press acceleration and the car want to respond I will just hear the click sound and the car will not respond to me again, then I off the engine and light then start it again this time the acceleration just respond a little above the 1000 rev on the meter then the car start to move small small till I got home that night. The following morning the car drives like nothing happened to it the previous night but I took it to my mech who said I should go and scan it, which I did and the person said something that one wire has cut somewhere or something and he fix it the check engine light on the dashboard went off and the car temp meter that doesn't work before start to work. Also the fan start to work in auto mode because before when I on the engine the fan will start immediately, but now the fan might not start for the first 30-1hr of driving and when it start it will be working in low speed (don't know if it is normal )though no overheating .
Now the problem is I am not sure what he fix is what is affecting the gear problem and the issues I face the other night while going home. And I don't want it to happen like that again before I fix the issue permanently which is why I want to seek the opinion of car gurus on this platform. Thanks in anticipation for your input.
Also I use to hear like a thud sound whenever I engage D or R
The car is nissan sunny 2011

you need to scan the car.

When I had no acceleration issues, I solved it like this.

https://www.nairaland.com/4813902/nissan-sunny-2007-2010-p2122-p2127

Click links for pics.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kaymax2222: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

you need to scan the car.

When I had no acceleration issues, I solved it like this.

https://www.nairaland.com/4813902/nissan-sunny-2007-2010-p2122-p2127

Click links for pics.

thank you I will share it

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.