Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (609598 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
apexquest:
nothing scares me more than "if u are good at importing parts", suggestion...

anyway, I am just gonna get me a 2003 Nissan x-trail, the senior brother to my presently owned Primera, 98.

chief Gazzuzz, anything to look out for??

I hate nissan.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Had same issue with my BMW. I changed the fuel pump and gbam, issue resolved. You just need to get the right pump that's working well. Sometimes too, the fuel sending unit could be the issue but it's rare.

CrownV12:
Oga Gazzuzz thanks for the platform

Here is my tale

CrownV12:
I have a little problem I'd like your insights on. My Benz c320 used to trip off at quarter tank thereabout like it ran out of fuel. I had it checked out thinking the gauge was bad or something. The tank was opened and there was fuel in it and the gauge was pretty accurate. The rewire took just worked around with it and told me the problem was over but the problem persists. I got in touch with another rewire who diagnosed the vehicle and told me to replace the pedal sensor as the vehicle was stalling and I thought it was as a result of the fuel problem, upon replacement the vehicle stopped stalling but as regards the engine going off the same rewire asked me to change the entire tank. One of the rewires think the fuel pump/sending unit is the culprit while the other one(the one that diagonised and asked me to change pedal sensor too) thinks it's the entire tank. I am genuinely confused about the rewire to go with as I don't want trial and errors.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aieromon(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I hate nissan.

I need free oil filter spanner Biko epp my ministry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by honeycandy(f): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thank you.
GAZZUZZ:

hard choice.

Both cars are well known for being durable and economical when it comes to fuel consumption.

Both cars have available parts in new and tokumbor variants

So I'll say take the newer car.

Yaris it is.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makavele: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
aieromon:

I need free oil filter spanner Biko epp my ministry

Use a spare fan (serpentine) belt . .it gives as much grip; grin grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Alanzazani: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2017
Gazzuz i feel i know you. Your first car in school was one red mazda 626. you transitioned from PCs to cars. i want to be your student Gazzuz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alanzazani:
Gazzuz i feel i know you. Your first car in school was one red mazda 626. you transitioned from PCs to cars. i want to be your student Gazzuz

I see you know me very well....... it will be nice to see the face behind the moniker. we should relate 08033910382 whatsapp.

P.S no no more info on NL please. wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NanaF: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I hate nissan.

Why do you hate Nissan?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makavele: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
NanaF:

Why do you hate Nissan?

Cos he lost his ex-girlfriend to a Nissan Maxima . . .
they were going out on a date on her birthday and the car just stopped on the Oshodi Apapa expressway; middle lane
the girl had to come down and help others push to the side of the road and it was raining.
she couldnt endure the shame; and was standing by the road side..... she later accepted a lift from a guy pushing a Range Rover
and left Gazzuzz stranded in the rain with a dead car.
It was a 1992 Nissan Maxima SE . . . grey colored sedan
He will never forget that day; as we tried to console him for hours before he stopped "wailing"
He vowed never to touch a Nissan with a 23-foot pool ever since
#True_story

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
makavele:

Cos he lost his ex-girlfriend to a Nissan Maxima . . .
they were going out on a date on her birthday and the car just stopped on the Oshodi Apapa expressway; middle lane
the girl had to come down and help others push to the side of the road and it was raining.
she couldnt endure the shame; and was standing by the road side..... she later accepted a lift from a guy pushing a Range Rover
and left Gazzuzz stranded in the rain with a dead car.
It was a 1992 Nissan Maxima SE . . . grey colored sedan
He will never forget that day; as we tried to console him for hours before he stopped "wailing"
He vowed never to touch a Nissan with a 23-foot pool ever since
#True_story

That was the push he needed to be a great engineer grin

But I'll kill you if this story is fake grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

That was the push he needed to be a great engineer grin

But I'll kill you if this story is fake grin

Very fake, but I can assure you, the story teller has a nissan that has not moved in a verrrry lonng while cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

It is a 4cylinder 2.3liter engine in comparison with newer vehicles, of same engine size not very fuel efficient. Used parts like O2 sensors and catalytic converters to keep the emission low, are almost impossible to buy now, you are stuck with sourcing them online ur self, as no part dealer stocks those parts anymore.

Nice car, problem you will have in the very near future is scarce tokumbor parts... they are gradually disappearing..... i

Parts that fail frequently are the timing belt (easily avoidable) exhaust system, rust on suspension parts.

The first models 1995 should be avoided, they do not come with OBD ports.

Personally I would avoid this car due to its age, go for somthing newer like a kia rio 2007. You can get a nigerian used one at 600-1M dependent on how clean.

Thanks so much for break down
I'll ignore the vehicle as you advised. I'm a fan of Honda especially the accord series.

With the price tag you suggested if I had that to spare it will be a registered 2005 EOD I'll get. The 4plugs eventually.

I don't just feel connected to the Kia Rio at all.

I'll get back to you when my budget has increased. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makavele: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Very fake, but I can assure you, the story teller has a nissan that has not moved in a verrrry lonng while cheesy

I go dash you that Nissan last last grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nossa(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I don come again, I finally got a golf I hope to buy as long as inspection goes well, would you help me do a VIN check?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nossa:

I don come again, I finally got a golf I hope to buy as long as inspection goes well, would you help me do a VIN check?

Vin check on a car from europe? Will be very hard to find a site
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by computerglobal(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Boss

European vin checks and look up is now available
Visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/3791602/european-vehicles-vin-checks-look-up
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nossa(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You're the solution master, how do I go about it?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nossa(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
computerglobal:

Boss

European vin check would be available next week

Please endeavor to quote me when it's available
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cuntslayer: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz
Pls what's ur take on a 2007 infinity M35
Cos I plan to get the vehicle as tokunbo in a fortnight
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by daudayodeji1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oga gazzuzz what about Honda accord 2001 model for a first car.. Was thinking of saving up and buying a Nigerian used. Any advice?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Alanzazani: 12:48am On Apr 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I see you know me very well....... it will be nice to see the face behind the moniker. we should relate 08033910382 whatsapp.

thanks boss will call u
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2017
computerglobal:

Boss

European vin check would be available next week
Nossa:

You're the solution master, how do I go about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46am On Apr 26, 2017
daudayodeji1:
Oga gazzuzz what about Honda accord 2001 model for a first car.. Was thinking of saving up and buying a Nigerian used. Any advice?

Nice ride inspect properly Before paying, look out for rust, under body and suspension.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Elsafema: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2017
My oga at Top my EOD 03 vibrate vigorously when stationary but stops vibrating when it moves. engine seat and others are OK my mechanics said that is common problems with honda with 4 plogs. What could be wrong
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Elsafema:
My oga at Top my EOD 03 vibrate vigorously when stationary but stops vibrating when it moves. engine seat and others are OK my mechanics said that is common problems with honda with 4 plogs. What could be wrong

that the engine mounts are not torn, does not mean they are good, I have seen countless number of engine mounts that look intact but we're bad. (front and rear engine mounts)

Also what is your RPM at idle?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Elsafema: 7:05am On Apr 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

that the engine mounts are not torn, does not mean they are good, I have seen countless number of engine mounts that look intact but we're bad. (front and rear engine mounts)

Also what is your RPM at idle?
my RPM is even above one at idle
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by krisrock(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Oga dey fear make dey no blow e whistle for Nairaland. Heheheheh tongue

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Elsafema:
my RPM is even above one at idle

bring down the front and rear engine mounts. Take pics and post here.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cuntslayer: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Cuntslayer:
Oga Gazzuzz

Still waiting for your take bro
Is this really a reliable car?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cuntslayer: 7:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Cuntslayer:
Oga Gazzuzz

Bros still waiting for your take on this..
Is it really a reliable vehicle?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Cuntslayer:

Bros still waiting for your take on this..
Is it really a reliable vehicle?

All I can say is it is a cousin to nissan.

It is a fine ride.

I hate nissan
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by smellingmenses: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

All I can say is it is a cousin to nissan.

It is a fine ride.

I hate nissan
My starter refuses to work after heatup of the engine.... This is after replacing piston rings. Mech says the engine is still running stiff? What's your view @gazzuzz?
Nb
It gets so hot and the battery negative terminal too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.