Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London (3267 Views)

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Lagos City. / 6 Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful To Avoid Danfo Drivers Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by richmavodo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
The events marking the 50th anniversary of Lagos State commenced on Saturday April 8 with a special Musical Play “Wakaa”, produced and directed by Bolanle Austen-Peters at the Muson Centre, Onikan Lagos.

According to Lagos @ 50 Planning Committee, the celebration would continue on April 13 with a three-day Broadway Musical Concert “FELA” which would feature the life and times of the Afrobeat creator, Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

Lagos is truly a beautiful city to live in and these amazing photos of Lagos will surely wow you and make you believe that Lagos compares to cities like London and New York.

Enjoy the photos:

boost your instagram followers www.instagram.com/cele__ng

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by richmavodo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
see photos:

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by decatalyst(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lagos has always been beautiful.

Eko oni baje

Nigeria go better

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by richmavodo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Lagos has always been beautiful.

Eko oni baje

Nigeria go better

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by Ever8054: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
OK...them try...but we are supposed to have gone past this stage long ago...that's why I suggest stoning of Nigeria politicians instead of celebrating them..

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by Michellla(f): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Only the first two pictures

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by richmavodo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Michellla:
Only the first two pictures

1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Photoshopped Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by richmavodo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
RicardozRichard:
Photoshopped Lagos grin

you mean say lag no fine reach like this??
Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
richmavodo:

you mean say lag no fine reach like this??

Ok those places are Lag... sorry ooo .. I thought it was Lagos the op was referring to grin

Lag fine my ass grin You self are doubting it from your question u asking

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by Moving4: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wawu!
Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by tobisco29(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lagosian head go dey big now. Seing the beauty of their city
Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by littlewonders: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
RicardozRichard:

Ok those places are Lag... sorry ooo .. I thought it was Lagos the op was referring to grin

I concur! Lag different from Lagos.

At night it's called Lag, at day referred to as Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Its only fine at night

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
littlewonders:

I concur! Lag different from Lagos.

At night it's called Lag, at day referred to as Lagos.

Senior man , my oga I hail ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by prynsex(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Its only fine at night
Igbo spotted

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by LegalBaby(f): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
they are mostly edited
Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
prynsex:
Igbo spotted
Wtf is that?
Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by prynsex(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Wtf is that?
opps! u are a newbie well Igbo's are......lemme mind mai biznez

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by richmavodo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
RicardozRichard:

na u sabi
Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by Basic123: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
there are better shot

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Igbo kwenu people will coman display hatred na.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by Ariadne: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Beautiful cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by cybriz82(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
prynsex:
opps! u are a newbie well Igbo's are......lemme mind mai biznez

lolzz na lie ooo u must finish am...
Re: 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London by richmavodo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ariadne:
Beautiful cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies / Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token / Zuma Rock, A Breathtaking Abuja And The Gurara Falls-day Three #c9ja Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.