Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (83105 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by JamieNaij(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Here are photos of the security car, caravan, wall riddled with bullets when about 10 gunmen stormed Senator Dino Melaye's Kogi home early hours of this morning in what he calls an assassination attempt.

[b]SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/photos-dino-melayes-security-car.html

2 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by youngbabaj(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
lol.........

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by rusher14: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who counted them?

And were they using catapults?

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by donmalcolm21(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
No matter pur political differences i don't wish you such fate but to the laggards that said this is stage managed i pray such fate befells them

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by donmalcolm21(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
rusher14:
Who counted them?

And were they using catapults?
Stop all these nonsense. If Dino is corrupt let the system take its course and not all these childish rants

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by rusher14: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Stop all these nonsense. If Dino is corrupt let the system take its course and not all these childish rants

Who said anything about corruption?

I've asked simple questions do you have the answers?

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by pbethel: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
OmG dat was serious.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by gberra: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wetin concern me... Even ipob rodents that nearly jumped in to the lagoon during his certificate saga, haven't yet got zilch in return.

Igbos always lie tongue

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by muyibaba222(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dino has truly chosen to speak the truth and die.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by OlujobaSamuel: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
dey wan kill you but na roof bullets dey hit, na bus wey you no fit carry run dem dey spray? i wont say na scam sha

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Deadvalley001: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
gberra:
Wetin concern me... Even ipob rodents that nearly jumped in to the lagoon during his certificate saga, haven't yet got zilch in return.

Igbos always lie tongue
You registered this useless account on April 4th 2017, and you are already blaming IPOB for being jobless. Senseless jambite.

243 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nutase: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na only me no see any bullet hole

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by josephine123: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
What's the story of the caravan, He lives in a RV i guess

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by voicelez: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Other senators are always on low key and this one is always showing himself. Why did the bullet miss him angry angry angry
Dino may even be a nairalander

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kk... After the dude had clear himself by collecting and presenting his 3rd class certificate now this

This man like limelight wells, those bullet thou

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
The Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki suspended former majority leader Senator Ali Ndume for not making his findings veritable against Dino Melaye in the certificate scandal.

Now Dino Melaye has been attacked. Whose to be blamed for this?
The handwriting is Chrystal clear on the wall.
Ali Ndume is the prime suspect

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by goldedprince: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
those pics dont describe the story.
looks like they were throwing stones at him.
boy dino, show me where them shoot 200 bullets na.

26 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by kidman96(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by TPAND(f): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
God pass them.

Tinubu wehydonesir. Funso Williams lives on

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Orpe7(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nolly wood would have acted better

21 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by igbsam(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yea right....they just went to his house without seeing him and start wasting bullets on an empty wall and a non occupied vehicle and u call that assassination attempt ? BOMB dey una head

39 Likes

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Benekruku(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Staged Assassination!

So they did not vandalize any of his super cars and only a scrap caravan was damaged?

Dino should stage another assassination attempt with a different movie director

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Flamzey00(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Imagine story.. How normal assassin go leave target dey aim wall & empty caravan.. #Fuck9ja headlines#

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by diablos: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Don't understand d damage...was it assassins or ants and fleas that attacked him

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
O'boy
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
complete the sentence,

who's the whistle_____________?
Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
so unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by vicdom(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
cry
It must be a handiwork of buhari and magu, both must surely die a miserable death

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets by madgoat(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
undecided undecided undecided smmmmhhh staged assassination attempt

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.