Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages (2249 Views)

Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) / Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects / Dino Melaye's Assassination Attempt: Police Arrest Seven Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by Ogashub(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
We brought you reports earlier about the Assassination attempt on Senator Dino Melaye’s Life after unknown gunmen stormed his Kogi residence today.

Here are photos of the security car, caravan and walls riddled with bullets after the gunmen opened fire into the building.

Here are photos of the security car, caravan, wall riddled with bullet.

The lawmaker has since accused chairman of the local government, Taofiq Isa, of masterminding the attack because of his criticism of the state government.

“I got a rousy welcome from Kabba to my home town yesterday (Friday) and I know it angered the power that be in the state which mobilised for this assassination attempt on my life.
“At about midnight we started hearing gunshot. They fired more than 200 rounds of bullet into the house. This attempt to kill me will not stop me from speaking the truth.
“If I speak the truth I will die, if I lie I will die. Me, I’ve decided to speak the truth and die. I’m not afraid of death. I only respect men I don’t fear them.
“This attempt is being championed by the chairman of my local government. He had said it many times that he will do everything to stop me from coming home. Beside, those assailants when leaving were chanting ‘We will know if it’s Taofiq that owns the land or you.
“I am championing an administrative course. I will continue to speak and be voice to the voiceless. I’m not deterred, I remain resolute to make Kogi better. Noting will stop me from coming home.”

See more graphic photos
http://ogashub.com.ng/dino-melaye-assassination-photos-of-his-security-car-caravan-wall-riddled-with-bullets/

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
those assailants no get joy
Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by edo3(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
lies

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by Shelloween(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't know why i don't believe this sh!t.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why would anyone believe this nonsense.

He did not even do a nice job. He would have asked his boys to atleast scatter the walls and windows.

If you want to pull a con job at least throw some money around and make it look convincing.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na this kind igbere lie make me kill one other o.p last year! O.p your own don finish! angry
Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by Sanchez01: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Someone please tell me that is not the said Dino's house that was attacked by hired assassins? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by odogwu2007(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thank God He is alive. U may not like him but I do, he has the required charisma of a senator I see him moving higher soon in Nigerian politics. Oya bad belle people come and quote me

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by odogwu2007(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:
I don't know why i don't believe this sh!t.
it's because u don't attend Nigerian Believers Forum (NBF) grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by Sanchez01: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
The assailants were said to have invaded the residence at about 12 am, shooting sporadically into the building.

After the rain of bullet that lasted over one hour, two of the vehicles parked within the premises were damaged, while part of the building was also destroyed...

“At about midnight we started hearing gunshot. They fired more than 200 rounds of bullet into the house. This attempt to kill me will not stop me from speaking the truth.

I'm not understanding, please?
Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by Mynd44: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by diablos: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Don't understand d damage...was it assassins or ants and fleas that attacked him?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by ZombieTERROR: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Na this kind igbere lie make me kill one other o.p last year! O.p your own don finish! angry
Seun..., we have a self confessed killer on nairaland
Life ban shouldn't be a bad option

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by leofab(f): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na wah ohh
Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by carzola(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dino you fall my hands..

This story I trash..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by researcherdotcom(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
how do u want me to blv this now
Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Even robots won't believe this cooked-up lies meant to curry cheap public sympathy from a crook and certificate forger.

"Riddled with bullets" yet not a single bullet hole seen nor a single glass shattered.
Not a good job, forger.
Always a liar.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by GetUmad: 5:04am On Apr 16, 2017
Ogashub:
We brought you reports earlier about the Assassination attempt on Senator Dino Melaye’s Life after unknown gunmen stormed his Kogi residence today.

Here are photos of the security car, caravan and walls riddled with bullets after the gunmen opened fire into the building.

Here are photos of the security car, caravan, wall riddled with bullet.

The lawmaker has since accused chairman of the local government, Taofiq Isa, of masterminding the attack because of his criticism of the state government.

“I got a rousy welcome from Kabba to my home town yesterday (Friday) and I know it angered the power that be in the state which mobilised for this assassination attempt on my life.
“If I speak the truth I will die, if I lie I will die. Me, I’ve decided to speak the truth and die. I’m not afraid of death. I only respect men I don’t fear them.
“This attempt is being championed by the chairman of my local government. He had said it many times that he will do everything to stop me from coming home. Beside, those assailants when leaving were chanting ‘We will know if it’s Taofiq that owns the land or you.
“I am championing an administrative course. I will continue to speak and be voice to the voiceless. I’m not deterred, I remain resolute to make Kogi better. Noting will stop me from coming home.”

See more graphic photos
http://ogashub.com.ng/dino-melaye-assassination-photos-of-his-security-car-caravan-wall-riddled-with-bullets/

That's what happen when the only TV station you watch is African Magic. So "Nollywoodic". Couldn't do a good job in staging his own assassination.
Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by BeardedMeat(m): 5:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Haaaa Dino! Where did the over 200 bullets pass through? Nigerians will surely live long to witness the final demise of this evil party called APC.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by Justuceleague2: 6:33am On Apr 16, 2017
Trash story
Re: Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages by goldennugget: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2017
May God save us in this country

http://spintaxplrarticles.com/

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Soldiers Weeps Over The Dead Body Of His Colleague / Fulani Colonization Vs Igbo Colonization / APC Faster Than INEC, Releases Some Election Results On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.