Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (29148 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2017
I've been coming across a lot of threads these days that has to with ladies admonishing fellow ladies to desist from dating broke guys.This is absolutely ridiculous.Your parents are financially okay?Who told you your mum married your father as a rich man?She stood with him through trying times and now ,you as their daughter is reaping the fruits of her patience.
Below are the reasons why the theory "DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS" is totally wrong!

(1)You asked him to buy or get you something and he couldn't afford it and u decided to leave him for that?If you could afford it ,why didnt you get it in the first place?Though,a man is suppose to carry out some certain duties but dont heap your burden on him ,he is a boyfriend ,not your husband,go meet your parents,they gave birth to you and should be able to take responsibilities on you as long as you are not yet married.

(2)Struggle with him ,work hard and ensure to give him your support .When the story changes ,you are sure to be given the credit.You want an already made man?Then you should be happy hearing this statement from him"I WAS RICH BEFORE I MET YOU".

(3)Obviously,most guys (not all)dont ignore ladies that stood with them during their struggle to success.I hope you know that 2face wasn't rich when he started dating Annie,despite his flaws he still got married to her at the end of the day.Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor,got married to his girlfriend that was with him before he came into limelight.A very good example is Odunlade Adekola,some of you abuse him for having a ugly wife.Where were the bleach queen actresses when the wife was suffering with him?.Support him girl,you will get the credit soon.

(4) We have so many cases of broke guys who became rich and rich guys who became poor.That broke guy you embarassed today may have another story to tell tomorrow and that rich guy you followed may later dump you for the lady that stood with him during his stuggle.NOTE:Rich guys hardly appreciate a lady they met after their success.Some rich guys are out there without girlfriend ,not because they see no lady but because they doubt if there will be true love.Its believed that Rich guys hardly find true love which is truly embedded in that statement "DONT DATE BROKE GUYS"That means you dated the rich guy for the money not for love.

(5)Several ladies are single out there all in the name of searching for a rich dude.Work for your own money ,rich guys will flock around you,you wont have to search for one again.

(6)Many ladies are in the grave because they wanted a rich guy but unfortunately for them ,they fell victim of ritualist.Do you know how many ladies died because of Iphone4......now we have Iphone7.........Iphone10 will soon be knocking at the door in few years time.

Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon?So please double your Olosho hustles,so that you can use the latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay your bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare.Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.
But I have a good news for you my sister,When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church.By then you will be above 30years and your big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extra-ordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have faded off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again.A word is enough for d wise

Ladies ,be independent .With that you will earn guys respect.Stop being a GOLD DIGGER!

*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED

486 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 12:58am On Apr 16, 2017
This article is just the truth in its unclodthedness, and I know that many ladies will have the OP hated. They will lay ambush on this thread and will not comment, the one's that will comment will fault this write-up

At least, there are women out there who were able to put an end to their husbands' financial problems and helped them to stardom, not some lazy leeches who think heaven and earth should be awarded to them because they think they have kitty-cats

Olajumoke is perfect example of a virtuous woman who brought herself and her husband out of poverty and mediocrity who these lazy girls should take as a role model, but for where? Their role model is usually T. Boss or Bisola of BBNaija.

If Olajumoke is as lazy as these ladies who come to Nairaland to express their disgust for financially unstable men and discourage their fellow lazy girls from dating them, I'm sure that she will still be hawking her bread till now and will remain a mediocre. Any lady that sees relationship as poverty alleviation scheme should be avoided by any dude who wants to build a good family, because, these are ladies that will leave you each time they see the highest bidder.

However, most of these girls that are so much concerned about men's money have no visions, no goals, no sense, no creativity and can't undergo the stress of making money, therefore, they look for any available rich man that will put them in front of his car and lavish his hard earned money on them.

Guys, please say no to broke and lazy girls

243 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by afoshat: 1:06am On Apr 16, 2017
Well i gotta give u credits
This is something, ladies abeg finally do not run away from broke guys, run away from guys who re visionless and without dreams

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Omotayor123(f): 1:15am On Apr 16, 2017
grin grin

It's not a crime for a guy to be broke "it's allowed"

But it's a crime for a guy to be Lazy. "these are the kind of guys Ladies should avoid

Well-done OP.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by NeeKlaus: 1:57am On Apr 16, 2017
So much venom..sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:23am On Apr 16, 2017
.naaah, this message is NOT applicable to everyone juz bcoz u want to stroke these broke boiz egos...infact, juz go out and see how the earth revolving. U will see there are lot of working class ladies out there with high paying jobs & u addressed them as a BROKE juz bcoz they dont wanna date a broke guy? Really, for real?

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Blizzy9ja: 3:02am On Apr 16, 2017
This is an epic response to an earlier thread on the front page by a daughter of darkness warning babes to stay off broke guys... When God smiled on me the 1st person i thought about was the girl that stood by me when i had nothing.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by arleck(m): 3:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Op God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by dingbang(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2017
Why are people so scared of dating these daya

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2017
grin >
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 16, 2017
The article spoke nothing but true statements.....
No one wants to build together anymore, build a foundation, make it together if y'all don't already got. Stop looking for a hand out. I work hard for mines, and I'd want the same from whom I'm spending time with. Stop being superficial with all the new technology, and latest trends. All that's fine and dandy to have but don't let they be all you can give. If that was all taken away, would you be happy with yourself.

QUESTION:

How many ladies can pay for themselves what they require from a man to do for them on a date? And if so why not treat sometimes to show appreciation?

Just interested in others point of view........

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Doctorfitz: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Op u get sense.... No mind ginaz/safiaa the seller...... Selling her goods at oyingbo market today, new Benin tomorrow, ring road next tomorro,okpanam next week ...

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by CaroLyner(f): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Uncouth truth right there

25 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mamuzoOMAH(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2017
better pikin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Michellla(f): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2017

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by akinz4u(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2017
AN EPIC RESPONSE TO THAT EARLIER TRASH thread...

BTW if u observe the girls calling guys broke you will find out its because the guy couldn't give them what their dad or Aristo would get them on a platter, not that the guy in question isn't trying his best to please her.

N/B>>>>>> Lord every KARASHIKA coming my way should fall down and die IJN..
AMEN

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Michellla:
Here's the medal

25 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2017
girls running away from this thread like grin cheesy

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Father, please protect me from brokeness
And bitch ass niggas, bitch ass bitches too
Keep 'em away!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
We the broke guys dancing on this thread likkee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by shinarlaura(f): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've been coming across a lot of threads these days that has to with ladies admonishing fellow ladies to desist from dating broke guys.This is absolutely ridiculous.Your parents are financially okay?Who told you your mum married your father as a rich man?She stood with him through trying times and now ,you as their daughter is reaping the fruits of her patience.
Below are the reasons why the theory "DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS" is totally wrong!

(1)You asked him to buy or get you something and he couldn't afford it and u decided to leave him for that?If you could afford it ,why didnt you get it in the first place?Though,a man is suppose to carry out some certain duties but dont heap your burden on him ,he is a boyfriend ,not your husband,go meet your parents,they gave birth to you and should be able to take responsibilities on you as long as you are not yet married.

(2)Struggle with him ,work hard and ensure to give him your support .When the story changes ,you are sure to be given the credit.You want an already made man?Then you should be happy hearing this statement from him"I WAS RICH BEFORE I MET YOU".

(3)Obviously,most guys (not all)dont ignore ladies that stood with them during their struggle to success.I hope you know that 2face wasn't rich when he started dating Annie,despite his flaws he still got married to her at the end of the day.Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor,got married to his girlfriend that was with him before he came into limelight.A very good example is Odunlade Adekola,some of you abuse him for having a ugly wife.Where were the bleach queen actresses when the wife was suffering with him?.Support him girl,you will get the credit soon.

(4) We have so many cases of broke guys who became rich and rich guys who became poor.That broke guy you embarassed today may have another story to tell tomorrow and that rich guy you followed may later dump you for the lady that stood with him during his stuggle.NOTE:Rich guys hardly appreciate a lady they met after their success.Some rich guys are out there without girlfriend ,not because they see no lady but because they doubt if there will be true love.Its believed that Rich guys hardly find true love which is truly embedded in that statement "DONT DATE BROKE GUYS"That means you dated the rich guy for the money not for love.

(5)Several ladies are single out there all in the name of searching for a rich dude.Work for your own money ,rich guys will flock around you,you wont have to search for one again.

(6)Many ladies are in the grave because they wanted a rich guy but unfortunately for them ,they fell victim of ritualist.Do you know how many ladies died because of Iphone4......now we have Iphone7.........Iphone10 will soon be knocking at the door in few years time.

Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon?So please double your Olosho hustles,so that you can use the latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay your bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare.Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.
But I have a good news for you my sister,When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church.By then you will be above 30years and your big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extra-ordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have faded off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again.A word is enough for d wise

Ladies ,be independent .With that you will earn guys respect.Stop being a GOLD DIGGER!

*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED

100% correct.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
E don pepper this one

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
E don pepper this one
Oyin, how body
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oyin, how body
Fine dear, you?

Happy Easter
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

There's nothing wrong dating a broke guy with a vision & a mission but let's be honest here, some MEN are juz broke from day1 & always have fvcking excuses tatz y until now they are still in the mud... undecided How abt that?

And u said " AVOIDING BROKE GUYS MEANS U ARE ALSO BROKE " ...naaah, this message is NOT applicable to everyone juz bcoz u want to stroke these broke boiz egos...infact, juz go out and see how the earth revolving. U will see there are lot of working class ladies out there with high paying jobs & u addressed them as a BROKE juz bcoz they dont wanna date a broke guy? Really, for real?
You asked a nice question, but she won't answer. They should ask themselves the reasons why the rich keep getting richer and the poor, poorer?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by eezeribe(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
An Easter chicken for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
Fine dear, you?
Happy Easter
Same to you dear. I mentioned earlier as regards wishing you you happy Esther.
Oh, damn. My phone is in auto correct. Let me goan modify the post...
I came across Oyin yesterday. Even at her age, she's gorgeous...
What I saw, me likay
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
You asked a nice question, but she won't answer. They should ask themselves the reasons why the rich keep getting richer and the poor, poorer?.

Hahahahahah...i really dont think she/he will reply... grin

These indomie generation loves to generalize everything & always misguided by their poor environment ...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Same to you dear. I mentioned earlier as regards wishing you you happy Esther.

Oh, damn. My phone is in auto correct. Let me goan modify the post...

I came across Oyin yesterday. Even at her age, she's gorgeous...

What I saw, me likay
Are you seriousshocked gringrin that's oyind, I av known Emo for more than 3 years and he has being asking me to show my ugly face, I decided to show him yesterday.

Thanks grin
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
Are you seriousshocked gringrin that's oyind, I av known Emo for more than 3 years and he has being asking me to show my ugly face, I decided to show him yesterday.

Thanks grin
Mehn, you slay...

Yellow and succulent. Me dey feel ya....

So how are you celebrating Esther
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Mehn, you slay...

Yellow and succulent. Me dey feel ya....

So how are you celebrating Esther
Still in church, I will home all through today. I'm not the outing type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.