Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (29146 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
sosa993:

babe be ready for attack, I remembered I created a thread like this last year, come see curse on top my head. some won't listen but you've said absolutely the truth. I was talking to a girl like that last week just normal discussion and she was talking about how she should just finished school marry rich man, men I was boiling... You wanna know why that's because this gal has a crazy Cgpa 3.98 or so, she still aiming for first class. so what she's telling me now is once she finishes school she'll waste the certificate and marry rich man.

lindaikeji too na woman like us na. babe thumbs up.

i'd prefer getting advise like this from a womanthan to get it from a man.
Brother most of these ladies grew up with bad upbringing.. That was how an Igbo man told me he will only give her daughter out for marriage to the highest bidder undecided
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
please, let's be sure to draw the line between broke and poor, let's all face the fact, with this generation of guys that don't know the meaning of loyalty, I personally will there is a lesser chance that you will remain his number one when things change, and by the way, I dated a broke guy but that didn't stop him from cheating. NO WOMAN SHOULD EVER SPEND HER MONEY ON A GUY NO MATTER HOW BROKE HE IS, hence the reason ladies should avoid them all together, a man that cannot take care of himself financially has no business dating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by muller101(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

.naaah, this message is NOT applicable to everyone juz bcoz u want to stroke these broke boiz egos...infact, juz go out and see how the earth revolving. U will see there are lot of working class ladies out there with high paying jobs & u addressed them as a BROKE juz bcoz they dont wanna date a broke guy? Really, for real?
don't take it personal. Pls.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by FTBOY: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
i can't marry a broke girl either. if your father couldn't train you why should i?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
why not na ? oyinbo women will love you even if you have no clothes to wear sef. grin
oyibo women dont have issues in life for example live a bad economy.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by unipol(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahah...i really dont think she/he will reply... grin

These indomie generation loves to generalize everything & always misguided by their poor environment ...
There are some truth in what the op said. Though he maybe just 98% correct, not 100 % as many posters are saying. But to balance the equation, let me add that the same is applicable for men who are looking for already made money. Anything u can't afford for urself or ur parents can't do for u, dont come and disturbe ur partner. Whether girl or boy, making money has no gender, so please make ur own money or hustle together with ur partner.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by FTBOY: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Brother most of these ladies grew up with bad upbringing.. That was how an Igbo man told me he will only give her daughter out for marriage to the highest bidder undecided
that man is a thief! i'm sure he's from anambra. grin
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
keep kwayet there. she had no line of thought. werey ni arabinrin yin ooo shocked
Excuse me. You could have passed if my comment didn't seat well with you. Next time, type in English.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
FTBOY:
that man is a thief! i'm sure he's from anambra. grin
Brother, I just shook my head at his ignorance when he uttered that statement undecided
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
weather broke or rich see the problem dia is that a lady will leave a guy with vision for a man with television....it has been so nd it will remain so still the world end...like my dad said a lady is yours when she is with u but wen she left....forget it
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've been coming across a lot of threads these days that has to with ladies admonishing fellow ladies to desist from dating broke guys.This is absolutely ridiculous.Your parents are financially okay?Who told you your mum married your father as a rich man?She stood with him through trying times and now ,you as their daughter is reaping the fruits of her patience.
Below are the reasons why the theory "DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS" is totally wrong!

(1)You asked him to buy or get you something and he couldn't afford it and u decided to leave him for that?If you could afford it ,why didnt you get it in the first place?Though,a man is suppose to carry out some certain duties but dont heap your burden on him ,he is a boyfriend ,not your husband,go meet your parents,they gave birth to you and should be able to take responsibilities on you as long as you are not yet married.

(2)Struggle with him ,work hard and ensure to give him your support .When the story changes ,you are sure to be given the credit.You want an already made man?Then you should be happy hearing this statement from him"I WAS RICH BEFORE I MET YOU".

(3)Obviously,most guys (not all)dont ignore ladies that stood with them during their struggle to success.I hope you know that 2face wasn't rich when he started dating Annie,despite his flaws he still got married to her at the end of the day.Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor,got married to his girlfriend that was with him before he came into limelight.A very good example is Odunlade Adekola,some of you abuse him for having a ugly wife.Where were the bleach queen actresses when the wife was suffering with him?.Support him girl,you will get the credit soon.

(4) We have so many cases of broke guys who became rich and rich guys who became poor.That broke guy you embarassed today may have another story to tell tomorrow and that rich guy you followed may later dump you for the lady that stood with him during his stuggle.NOTE:Rich guys hardly appreciate a lady they met after their success.Some rich guys are out there without girlfriend ,not because they see no lady but because they doubt if there will be true love.Its believed that Rich guys hardly find true love which is truly embedded in that statement "DONT DATE BROKE GUYS"That means you dated the rich guy for the money not for love.

(5)Several ladies are single out there all in the name of searching for a rich dude.Work for your own money ,rich guys will flock around you,you wont have to search for one again.

(6)Many ladies are in the grave because they wanted a rich guy but unfortunately for them ,they fell victim of ritualist.Do you know how many ladies died because of Iphone4......now we have Iphone7.........Iphone10 will soon be knocking at the door in few years time.

Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon?So please double your Olosho hustles,so that you can use the latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay your bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare.Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.
But I have a good news for you my sister,When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church.By then you will be above 30years and your big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extra-ordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have faded off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again.A word is enough for d wise

Ladies ,be independent .With that you will earn guys respect.Stop being a GOLD DIGGER!

*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED

Make sense. Are you really a lady? Me I am not broke o, you sound very responsible, lets be friends nne smiley
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by phreakabit(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Being broke in itself isn't all that bad as long as you have POTENTIALS and the drive to work towards harnessing and actualizing those POTENTIALS. That being said, if my sister should bring home a broke guy with no potentials. . . . . . . I GO KILL THEIR TWO TWO!
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by wristbangle: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
This article is just the truth in its unclodthedness, and I know that many ladies will have the OP hated. They will lay ambush on this thread and will not comment, the one's that will comment will fault this write-up

At least, there are women out there who were able to put an end to their husbands' financial problems, not some lazy leaches who think heaven and earth should be awarded to them because they think they have kitty-cats

Olajumoke is perfect example of a woman who brought herself and her husband out of poverty and mediocrity. If she's as lazy as these ladies who come to Nairaland to express their disgust for financially unstable men, I'm sure that she will still be hawking her bread till now.

However, most of these ladies have no visions, no goals, no creativity and can't undergo the stress of making money, therefore, they look for men that will put them in front of their cars and lavish their money on them.

Guys, please say no to broke and lazy girls

God bless u my brother
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Maximus85(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

.naaah, this message is NOT applicable to everyone juz bcoz u want to stroke these broke boiz egos...infact, juz go out and see how the earth revolving. U will see there are lot of working class ladies out there with high paying jobs & u addressed them as a BROKE juz bcoz they dont wanna date a broke guy? Really, for real?

If rich girls don't want to date broke guys, then rich guys shouldn't date broke girls. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
2dugged:
please, let's be sure to draw the line between broke and poor, let's all face the fact, with this generation of guys that don't know the meaning of loyalty, I personally will there is a lesser chance that you will remain his number one when things change, and by the way, I dated a broke guy but that didn't stop him from cheating. NO WOMAN SHOULD EVER SPEND HER MONEY ON A GUY NO MATTER HOW BROKE HE IS, hence the reason ladies should avoid them all together, a man that cannot take care of himself financially has no business dating
Please don't raise your daughter with this bad notion abeg, because you have a flawed orientation about relationship. The essence of relationship is "give and take".. Giving shouldn't only emanate from the guy but the lady too

I just pray you will not end up breeding lazy daughters and slay queens

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by phemi01(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
It's a matter of choice. Some Girls don't want broke, ugly, fat or short guys. Some guys too dont want fat, ugly or short girls. If girls dont want you because u are broke, then you need to put in more effort or look further. People always have wishes but reality changes everything. If you want a rich guy, then dont complain if he cheats because no be only you like better thing

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Independent ladies! Say no to broke guys cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by abike12(f): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
I'm not broke and my preference is to date someone that's financially stable. I don't see anything wrong with a woman wanting to date someone with more money than she has. If two broke people date each other, who will help who? undecided
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Teel012(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
I never thought girls like you still exist op. I respect you for being different in this era of oloshos everywhere.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I wonder how many guys are not broke in naija.... 98% of d ladies don't want a broke guy.....54% of d guys are broke..... it means 46% of guys wud have to date d 98% of ladies....... but also know wen u turn 30.... 15yrs gals will be turning 19....
ladies looking for a rich guy are with d range of 19 to 28..
above dat, desperation for marriage sets in.....anything goes
above 32, even broke guy won't date u unless them add estate join the old cargo lady wen dey find marriage.....

Ladies make choice while u are still young and fresh. . Cos wen u are old and tired.... I will still be fvcking the 18yrs.

This days most guys are prefering 18 to 20yrs with fresh blood still flowing in deir veins
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Please don't raise your daughter with this bad notion abeg, because you have a flaw orientation about relationship. The essence of relationship is "give and take".. Giving shouldn't only emanate from the guy but the lady too

I just pray you will not end up breeding lazy daughters and slay queens
hehehehhehe, sentimental folks are too blinded by their sentiments to bother how it really works out there, most of your Nairaland guys and alot of guys out there are operating on fribaults law, and it's time ladies wake up too, yes,infact I intend to raise my daughter that way,because I have seen case where the women helped bring up their men and at the end of the day they get tossed to a corner when things change, infact I have two examples with one of them being a close relative, so please, spare me all your online charade y'all play on this forum, I also encourage every lady reading this thread to read about fribaults law and the red pill, it will be your greatest loss as a woman to take care of yourself and take care of your man too,infact it's an error, even the Holy book says "a man who cannot provide for his house, is worse then an infidel". so my man,park well, and don't let sentiments blurr your logic
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
wristbangle:

God bless u my brother
Egbon Wristbangle, you still dey Nairaland? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Abdul124(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
If a lady kuku leaves a guy cos he is broke. Even easily tells d guy dat she does nt love him.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mrphysics(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
2dugged:
I am trying so hard to understand who a broke guy is. I am not that intelligent but please explain to me using some physical things to relate. Can you relate it in terms of money who a broke guy is. I mean you can stay it this way : a broke guy is a guy that have less than 500,000 in his account or thereabout. It will help me and other host of guys here.

Thanks
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by sukkot: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
oyibo women dont have issues in life for example live a bad economy.
but the bad economy affects the man too na so why put your burden on a man in a bad economy ? abi you think na only women bad economy dey affect ? walahi ya head no dey there today oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
mrphysics:

I am trying so hard to understand who a broke guy is. I am not that intelligent but please explain to me using some physical things to relate. Can you relate it in terms of money who a broke guy is. I mean you can stay it this way : a broke guy is a guy that have less than 500,000 in his account or thereabout. It will help me and other host of guys here.

Thanks
I don't know about how other people rate being broke,maybe you should be asking the op instead, don't you think?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
but the bad economy affects the man too na so why put your burden on a man in a bad economy ? abi you think na only women bad economy dey affect ? walahi ya head no dey there today oooo
actually ehn na paracetamol i need now for the kain headache wey i get.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Davidlekkzy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ur b. f must b very lucky to av u
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by sukkot: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
actually ehn na paracetamol i need now for the kain headache wey i get.
alabunkun is better my dear tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by aribisala0(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
For me this thread is not necessary at least not for men maybe for boys.
My view is that if a man and woman are in a relationship where he he wholly or partially responsible for her upkeep then they are clients and there is nothing wrong with that AT ALL but don't pretend to be lovers .
On the other hand if they are in a " relationship ' that is about love money should not be involjved.
The final point is people should stick to their social class. Firewood men for firewood women.karosin men for karosin women. Okada boys for okada girls. It is only when okada girls start feeling okada boys are not good anymore that you have riots

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, sentimental folks are too blinded by their sentiments to bother how it really works out there, most of your Nairaland guys and alot of guys out there are operating on fribaults law, and it's time ladies wake up too, yes,infact I intend to raise my daughter that way,because I have seen case where the women helped bring up their men and at the end of the day they get tossed to a corner when things change, infact I have two examples with one of them being a close relative, so please, spare me all your online charade y'all play on this forum, I also encourage every lady reading this thread to read about fribaults law and the red pill, it will be your greatest loss as a woman to take care of yourself and take care of your man too,infact it's an error, even the Holy book says "a man who cannot provide for his house, is worse then an infidel". so my man,park well, and don't let sentiments blurr your logic
So a woman who can't assist a man to attain heights should be applauded abi?

So, you're ruling your conclusion on the fact that your close relative was tossed to a corner by a man whom she supported to rise to stardom? And what is the assurance that a rich man wouldn't have tossed your relative away?

Your point still doesn't justify the subject matter.. Try to come up with a more convincing point.. Try to think well this time. I'm waiting cool
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Thanks
a broke guy is someone who cannot provide all of the needs of his family and girlfriends. A poor man cant even provide for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.