Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent (2618 Views)

Senator Kabir Marafa: "We Know The Zamfara Criminals But Can't Name Them" / Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Leebeedo(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Please , I need the name of this drug. I've searched the internet using the inscription but wasn't successful in getting the name. The drug looks like ATRIPLA but has a different inscription. Atripla has inscription 123 while this has inscription 127 but both has the same shape & size I think the drug is only for Nigerian market.
Please house , esp Meds , it's very urgent as a life depends on your quick responses.
Thanks.

Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Just take it to pharmacy.. They will recognize it there
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Redman36(m): 6:43am On Apr 16, 2017
take it to pharmacy... or is it hard drugs
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Leebeedo(m): 6:44am On Apr 16, 2017
burticious:
Just take it to pharmacy.. They will recognize it there
Thanks for your response. The issue is that I'm not in Nigeria and I tried a pharmacy where I live without success.
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Leebeedo(m): 6:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Redman36:
take it to pharmacy... or is it hard drugs
I strongly doubt it's hard drugs
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Tell us more about this issue Pls.. What you want to use it for? And what's happening tl the life that's depending on it.. Then we might help

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by tolugar: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Leebeedo post=55606828]Please , I need the name of this drug. I've searched the internet using the inscription but wasn't successful in getting the name. The drug looks like ATRIPLA but has a different inscription. Atripla has inscription 123 while this has inscription 127 but both has the same shape & size I think the drug is only for Nigerian market.
Please house , esp Meds , it's very urgent as a life depends on your quick responses.
Thanks.[/quote

Google it.

There is a site for drug identification.

Ve tried it before.

It's easy
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Leebeedo(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=tolugar post=55608030][/quote]

I've tried going through drug.com but without success. I think the drug is for Nigerian market.
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Leebeedo(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2017
burticious:
Tell us more about this issue Pls.. What you want to use it for? And what's happening tl the life that's depending on it.. Then we might help
The person that uses that drug is always falling sick. I've asked the person severally what the issue is but didn't get any tangible response. I have my suspicions though and I intend helping the individual.
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by dreamworld: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2017
Leebeedo:

The person that uses that drug is always falling sick. I've asked the person severally what the issue is but didn't get any tangible response. I have my suspicions though and I intend helping the individual.
It could be retroviral drugs
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Leebeedo(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2017
dreamworld:

It could be retroviral drugs
My suspicion too but I just want to be 100% sure
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by simplex2: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Leebeedo:

Searching for drugs over the Internet doesn't help the person that much does it? Is the sickness a blackmarket sickness that he can't get admitted and treated?

Know that there are some drugs that are not available in open market so searching for them is useless. Those drugs are produced to target specific diseases such as the retroviral drugs, tuberculosis drugs etc. They are drugs brought in by who or UNICEF to tackle diseases. That could be one of them
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by Leebeedo(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2017
simplex2:

Searching for drugs over the Internet doesn't help the person that much does it? Is the sickness a blackmarket sickness that he can't get admitted and treated?

Know that there are some drugs that are not available in open market so searching for them is useless. Those drugs are produced to target specific diseases such as the retroviral drugs, tuberculosis drugs etc. They are drugs brought in by who or UNICEF to tackle diseases. That could be one of them
Thanks for throwing light on the issue. I really appreciate.
Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by dreamworld: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Leebeedo:

Thanks for throwing light on the issue. I really appreciate.
Hi

Re: Please, I Need To Know The Name Of This Drug. It's Very Urgent by MissRaine69(f): 2:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Leebeedo:
Please , I need the name of this drug. I've searched the internet using the inscription but wasn't successful in getting the name. The drug looks like ATRIPLA but has a different inscription. Atripla has inscription 123 while this has inscription 127 but both has the same shape & size I think the drug is only for Nigerian market.
Thanks.

Levofloxacin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari / Uche Secondus May Emerge As PDP National Chairman / TINAPA: A N60bn Investment Gone Moribund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.