Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Pls Kindly Help Me Interpret This Dream That's Disturbing Me Since - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Kindly Help Me Interpret This Dream That's Disturbing Me Since (554 Views)

Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest / Pls Kindly Help I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Kindly Help Me Interpret This Dream That's Disturbing Me Since by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2017
I use to dream about top men in my life that I don't believe I can meet them in reality.. I once dream about the ex president Goodluck Jonathan that's when he's in post... I can remember we talk and he told me that he's is not happy at all then.. I can't actually remember much but I dream about meeting top men in Nigeria. and I don't think of them that I will see them in my dream.. Pls help me interpret it out my brothers and sisters
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me Interpret This Dream That's Disturbing Me Since by Smart41(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2017
adetoroamos:
I use to dream about top men in my life that I don't believe I can meet them in reality.. I once dream about the ex president Goodluck Jonathan that's when he's in post... I can remember we talk and he told me that he's is not happy at all then.. I can't actually remember much but I dream about meeting top men in Nigeria. and I don't think of them that I will see them in my dream.. Pls help me interpret it out my brothers and sisters

How often do you eat in a day?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me Interpret This Dream That's Disturbing Me Since by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2017
am okay with my account balance! and I don't think despite all the wrongs that's happening to my mother. even I dream that in one of my father land I saw 4peice of tiny golds thats recently. although am from a polygamist family but am living alone and am fine

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me Interpret This Dream That's Disturbing Me Since by Oyiboman69: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Smart41:

How often do you eat in a day?

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me Interpret This Dream That's Disturbing Me Since by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dreaming of talking with the President or elite men of any country , entells that you are interested in affairs of the country ,and sometimes show a great longing to be a politician.

(1) (Reply)

Soya Beans Needed / Need Charcoal Consumers(buyers) In Lagos. (not Those Buying For Export Please) / 500 Tonnes Of Cassava Tubers Needed Urgently At Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.