Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" (2193 Views)

"God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" / If God Is All Powerful, Why Does He Allow Evil And Suffering In This World? / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by lovedayugo(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2017
One of the mysteries of the Christian life is why God didn’t destroy Satan immediately after Satan sinned. We know that God will one day defeat Satan by throwing him into the Lake of Fire where he will be tortured day and night forever (Revelation 20:10), but sometimes we wonder why God has not destroyed Satan already. Perhaps we will never know God’s exact reasoning, but we do know certain things about His nature.

First, we know God is absolutely sovereign over all creation, and this includes Satan. Certainly, Satan and his demons wreak havoc in the world, but they are only allowed a certain amount of freedom. We also know that God has planned everything from the beginning of time to the end. Nothing can thwart His plans, and things are proceeding exactly on schedule. “The LORD of hosts has sworn: ‘As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand’” (Isaiah 14:24).

Second, “we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:28). Whatever God has planned for Satan, that plan will be the best one possible. God’s perfect wrath and justice will be satisfied, and His perfect righteousness will be glorified. Those who love Him and who wait for His plan to be fulfilled will be thrilled to be part of that plan and will praise and glorify Him as they see it unfold.

Third, we know that to question God’s plan and its timing is to question God Himself, His judgment, His character and His very nature. It is not wise to question His right to do exactly as He pleases. The psalmist tells us, “As for God, His way is perfect” (Psalm 18:30). Whatever plan comes from the mind of the Almighty is the best plan possible. It is true that we can’t expect to understand that mind perfectly, as He reminds us, “‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,’ says the LORD. ‘For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts’” (Isaiah 55:8-9). Nevertheless, our responsibility to God is to obey Him, to trust Him, and to submit to His will, whether we understand it or not. In the case of His timing for Satan’s demise, it has to be the best possible plan because it is God’s plan.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Smart41(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Ahh... My hand no dey oh. Just wait, they are coming to answer you....

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by lovedayugo(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by ifenes(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Because God and Satan are two sides to a coin, a way to explain the negative and positive polarities to a 5 year old. Both are an aspect of You.

2 Likes

Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by MisterPresident(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2017
If He kills Satan, who will torture the evil people after judgement?
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2017
But God and Satan are the same
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Ultimus: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2017
Think of it as the ultimate hustle. If a comic character kills off it archenemy, the story ends. If God kills of Satan, he has no other selling point. Satan is alive to make God relevant. If there is no problem, what is the use of a cure? Religion is the ultimate hustle.
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Seun(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
MisterPresident:
And God said, "let them be tortured for eternity for not believing that I sent myself to be tortured by them so I can forgive them". And it was so.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Seun:

And God said, "let them be tortured for eternity for not believing that I sent myself to be tortured by them so I can forgive them". And it was so.
Funny
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by HARDDON: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Seun:

Is this a bible verse? grin

For a while now, u hv been quoting bible verses to support your stance.

Just like Saul couldnt, u cant keep running from your shadow. God has great plans for u.
Only a matter of time.
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by zionmade1: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Am surprised nobody has yet answered dis question
Spirits are indestructible. No spirit has ever been destroyed (MFM Members pls ooo pardon me), whether demons or human spirits and dat is d way God created dem. God doesnt go against his own principles.
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by herald9: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
MisterPresident:
Indirectly, you're saying Satan is an employee of God.
Then why do you term him as an enemy of the state, when he's actually the Comptroller general of God's prison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
ifenes:
Because God and Satan are two sides to a coin, a way to explain the negative and positive polarities to a 5 year old. Both are an aspect of You.

I love you for that answer.

I've tried to let many people understand that the devil is the bad side of God.... But they think I'm crazy.

God unleashed his good and bad sides in us, and let us choose which one to follow.

People find that hard to believe.
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Isaiah 45:7
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by hopefulLandlord: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmm
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
lovedayugo

We know that God will one day defeat Satan by throwing him into the Lake of Fire where he will be tortured day and night forever
We don't know sh!t!!!

1 Like

Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Wilgrea7(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2017
zionmade1:
Am surprised nobody has yet answered dis question
Spirits are indestructible. No spirit has ever been destroyed (MFM Members pls ooo pardon me), whether demons or human spirits and dat is d way God created dem. God doesnt go against his own principles.

i tend to disagree... spirits can be destroyed.. i don't believe the mountain of fire “calling down holy ghost fire" but spirits can be destroyed... its essence can be scattered or absorbed... the spirit would immediately cease to exist... there is an essence in the spirit that gives it life... that same essence is what makes it immortal... if God takes it away.. the spirit stops existing
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by zionmade1: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i tend to disagree... spirits can be destroyed.. i don't believe the mountain of fire “calling down holy ghost fire" but spirits can be destroyed... its essence can be scattered or absorbed... the spirit would immediately cease to exist... there is an essence in the spirit that gives it life... that same essence is what makes it immortal... if God takes it away.. the spirit stops existing
There are only two sets of spirits. Dat of angels (including demons which were once angels ) and human spirit.
None of these spirits can ever be destroyed (give a biblical example if u oppose dis)
Spirits can be rendered ineffective or dislocated from their operation areas but can never be destroyed
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Wilgrea7(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2017
zionmade1:

There are only two sets of spirits. Dat of angels (including demons which were once angels ) and human spirit.
None of these spirits can ever be destroyed (give a biblical example if u oppose dis)
Spirits can be rendered ineffective or dislocated from their operation areas but can never be destroyed

“fear him who has the power to destroy both body and soul in hell"
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by zionmade1: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

“fear him who has the power to destroy both body and soul in hell"
And u think dat it means d soul will melt and disappear in hell. There are 3 components of a human, spirit, soul and body. I didn't say d soul cannot be destroyed i said a spirit cannot be destroyed
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Wilgrea7(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
zionmade1:

And u think dat it means d soul will melt and disappear in hell. There are 3 components of a human, spirit, soul and body. I didn't say d soul cannot be destroyed i said a spirit cannot be destroyed

ok.... permit me to ask... which one is the consciousness?? then define soul and spirit... i want to approach this from a Christian standpoint because of you
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Uyi168: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
This

1 Like

Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by zionmade1: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok.... permit me to ask... which one is the consciousness?? then define soul and spirit... i want to approach this from a Christian standpoint because of you
I would go as elementary as possible here but dat is not d deepest.
A soul is made up of ur emotional personality and the power house of ur soul is ur mind. Ur soul can obtain information from both d physical and spiritual world. Ur soul is alive as long as u breathe.
Ur spirit is dat breathe of God dat adam received. It only communicates to with d spiritual. It can be controlled by either God or d devil. Ur spirit dies wen it is disconnected from God. This doesn't mean ur spirit disappears it means dat its no more alive to God, just like a tree disconnected from its root.
Wen u dies, ur soul is transferred to ur spirit and d body leaves d equation. Dat is why u will feel pains in hell but u will never feel any pain during ur dreams because in hell ur soul is in ur spirit but in a dream its only ur spirit without ur soul.
Wen d bible talks of destruction of d soul or rather spiritual death it only means disconnection of d spirit from God.

1 Like

Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Wilgrea7(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
zionmade1:

I would go as elementary as possible here but dat is not d deepest.
let me take it bit by bit

A soul is made up of ur emotional personality and the power house of ur soul is ur mind. Ur soul can obtain information from both d physical and spiritual world.
let me agree with this for the sake of reference... so basically saying, the soul is the consciousness

Ur soul is alive as long as u breathe.
going “biblically" , the spirit is what makes the soul alive... so how can the life of the soul be dependent on someone's breathing?... the soul gets life from the spirit
Ur spirit is dat breathe of God dat adam received.It only communicates to with d spiritual.
let me also agree for the sake of reference

It can be controlled by either God or d devil.
what proof do you have for this? that the lifeforce given by God can both be controlled by God and the devil... let me ignore the fact that you're giving the devil power he doesn't possess... what makes the spirit manipulatable... you've said earlier that the spirit is the “breath" which gave adam LIFE.. so basically, the spirit is the life force... you also said emotions and mind are associated with the soul... so basically the soul is the consciousness... so what makes the life source manipulatable.??

Ur spirit dies wen it is disconnected from God.
all spirits are connected to God.. every person on this earth is connected... irrespective of religion whatsoever
This doesn't mean ur spirit disappears it means dat its no more alive to God, just like a tree disconnected from its root.
this isn't a point... what do you mean like “not alive to God"?? how can your spirit be alive yet not alive to God?... when you uproot a tree from the root... IT DIES... there is nothing like not alive to the planter... it dies and decomposes over time.. that's not the case of the spirit you're trying to insinuate

Wen u die, ur soul is transferred to ur spirit and d body leaves d equation.
this clearly contradicts your earlier statement.. how can the spirit, which gave life to the soul as in the case of Adam now become the vessel to carry the soul after death??.. you can't eat your cake and have it sir
Dat is why u will feel pains in hell but u will never feel any pain during ur dreams because in hell ur soul is in ur spirit but in a dream its only ur spirit without ur soul.
this does not in any way relate to what you're saying... if the soul is the seat of emotion, why would it need the spirit to feel pain?... and who said you can't feel pain in your dreams?? I've felt pain countless times... again... the spirit is what gives life to the soul.. the soul cannot be independent of the spirit... whether the body is alive or not

Wen d bible talks of destruction of d soul or rather spiritual death it only means disconnection of d spirit from God.

there is no relation between “destruction of the soul" and “spiritual death"... once the soul is destroyed, it is what it is.... destroyed... if you're dead spiritually, you're dead.. finito
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by orisa37: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Christ and Satan are both of God in Heaven.
The Sceptre of Christ is Holiness(Righteousness) which covers:- Light, Goodness, Life, Faith, Hope, Peace and Love or Charity. These are Spirits of Holiness.
The Sceptre of Satan is Evil(Selfishness) which covers:- Darkness, Badness, Death, Abandon, Forget, Worry and Hate or Wickedness. These are Spirits of Evil.
God uses The Spirits of Holiness to Reward every one for Righteousness and The Spirits of Evil to Punish humans for all forms of Selfishness and Disobedience to His Pleasures. May God grant Understanding to us all.
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by orisa37: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Christ and Satan are both of God in Heaven.
The Sceptre of Christ is Holiness(Righteousness) which covers:- Light, Goodness, Life, Faith, Hope, Peace and Love or Charity. These are Spirits of Holiness.@
The Sceptre of Satan is Evil(Selfishness) which covers:- Darkness, Badness, Death, Abandon, Forget, Worry and Hate or Wickedness. These are Spirits of Evil.
God uses The Spirits of Holiness to Reward every one for Righteousness and The Spirits of Evil to Punish humans for all forms of Selfishness and Disobedience to His Pleasures. May God grant Understanding to us all.
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by zionmade1: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

let me take it bit by bit

let me agree with this for the sake of reference... so basically saying, the soul is the consciousness

going “biblically" , the spirit is what makes the soul alive... so how can the life of the soul be dependent on someone's breathing?... the soul gets life from the spirit
let me also agree for the sake of reference

what proof do you have for this? that the lifeforce given by God can both be controlled by God and the devil... let me ignore the fact that you're giving the devil power he doesn't possess... what makes the spirit manipulatable... you've said earlier that the spirit is the “breath" which gave adam LIFE.. so basically, the spirit is the life force... you also said emotions and mind are associated with the soul... so basically the soul is the consciousness... so what makes the life source manipulatable.??

all spirits are connected to God.. every person on this earth is connected... irrespective of religion whatsoever

this isn't a point... what do you mean like “not alive to God"?? how can your spirit be alive yet not alive to God?... when you uproot a tree from the root... IT DIES... there is nothing like not alive to the planter... it dies and decomposes over time.. that's not the case of the spirit you're trying to insinuate

this clearly contradicts your earlier statement.. how can the spirit, which gave life to the soul as in the case of Adam now become the vessel to carry the soul after death??.. you can't eat your cake and have it sir

this does not in any way relate to what you're saying... if the soul is the seat of emotion, why would it need the spirit to feel pain?... and who said you can't feel pain in your dreams?? I've felt pain countless times... again... the spirit is what gives life to the soul.. the soul cannot be independent of the spirit... whether the body is alive or not

there is no relation between “destruction of the soul" and “spiritual death"... once the soul is destroyed, it is what it is.... destroyed... if you're dead spiritually, you're dead.. finito
When i mean breath i meant as long as u live on earth.
D spirit is u. Ur body is ur house. And ur soul connects ur spirit to ur body.
Yes d devil can take over ur spirit dat is wat we mean by being possessed. Was it not also God dat created d devil.
Bros u dnt ever feel pain in ur dreams dat is why people used dat statement "i pinched myself to know if it was a dream.
NO SPIRIT HAS EVER AND CAN EVER BE DESTROYED.
Every spirit will be represented on d last day either in heaven or in hell.
I rest my case
And am outta here
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Ken4Christ: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Satan is the god of this present world system and he obtained this status legally when Adam ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

God recognized Satan's right to rule and cannot arbitrarily annual it. He is a just God and has to do it in such a way that he will be just to every stake holders.

That is why Jesus came. He came to pay the penalty for the offence Adam committed and legally rescue man from the dominion of Satan.

Jesus has already done this and Satan is defeated but not yet dethroned.

A day has been set for his judgment and he will be totally destroyed.

Meanwhile, all who are in Christ are no longer under his dominion. You have the authority over Satan. It is not even God’s responsibility to handle Satan now. It is your responsibility.

Ignorance is what is making people dread Satan. He is a defeated foe and the day of his judgment is near.
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by oaroloye(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
SHALOM!

lovedayugo:
One of the mysteries of the Christian life is why God didn’t destroy Satan immediately after Satan sinned. We know that God will one day defeat Satan by throwing him into the Lake of Fire where he will be tortured day and night forever (Revelation 20:10), but sometimes we wonder why God has not destroyed Satan already. Perhaps we will never know God’s exact reasoning, but we do know certain things about His nature.

That is what the OYINBOS say, because they murder anyone who gets in their way.

First, we know God is absolutely sovereign over all creation, and this includes Satan. Certainly, Satan and his demons wreak havoc in the world, but they are only allowed a certain amount of freedom. We also know that God has planned everything from the beginning of time to the end. Nothing can thwart His plans, and things are proceeding exactly on schedule. “The LORD of hosts has sworn: ‘As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand’” (Isaiah 14:24).

God does not destroy SATAN because Satan does done NOTHING to merit destruction.

Second, “we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:28). Whatever God has planned for Satan, that plan will be the best one possible. God’s perfect wrath and justice will be satisfied, and His perfect righteousness will be glorified. Those who love Him and who wait for His plan to be fulfilled will be thrilled to be part of that plan and will praise and glorify Him as they see it unfold.

All things do NOT work together for good to those who love God.

That is merely a justification of a PHARISEE, who had to justify the untold THOUSANDS of Christians he had dragged to Jerusalem for EXECUTION.

He had to make Christians think that it did not matter.

Third, we know that to question God’s plan and its timing is to question God Himself, His judgment, His character and His very nature. It is not wise to question His right to do exactly as He pleases. The psalmist tells us, “As for God, His way is perfect” (Psalm 18:30). Whatever plan comes from the mind of the Almighty is the best plan possible. It is true that we can’t expect to understand that mind perfectly, as He reminds us, “‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,’ says the LORD. ‘For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts’” (Isaiah 55:8-9). Nevertheless, our responsibility to God is to obey Him, to trust Him, and to submit to His will, whether we understand it or not. In the case of His timing for Satan’s demise, it has to be the best possible plan because it is God’s plan.

In other words, YOU DON'T KNOW.

Yes, GOD'S THINKING AND WAYS are ABOVE Earthly Thinking and Ways- BUT WE WHO SERVE GOD ARE LEARNING HIS WAYS, AND HOW TO THINK LIKE HIM.

. JOHN 15:15.

15. "Henceforth I call you not Servants;
for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have heard of my Father
I have made known unto you."

You are NOT.

You are merely floundering around in ignorance, because you are a HYPOCRITE, who is STILL IN DARKNESS.

Like the Disciples, you have been peeing that Knowledge away.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Wilgrea7(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
zionmade1:

When i mean breath i meant as long as u live on earth.
D spirit is u. Ur body is ur house. And ur soul connects ur spirit to ur body.
..... how can the spirit be you when the soul is the consciousness? again... how can the soul be a mere link between the body and spirit when it was the spirit that gave life to the soul?? you've contradicted yourself too much

Yes d devil can take over ur spirit dat is wat we mean by being possessed. Was it not also God dat created d devil.
you guys keep giving devil powers he doesn't even have.. how can devil possess your spirit if the effects of possession show on the person's behavior which is their soul? even coming from a Christian standpoint... “possession" is simply manipulation of the soul... spirit remains the life force... regardless of whatever you do, your spirit is your connection to God... you could lose your unity with it but its always there.. always pure.. untouchable... it is from God... its the very drop of God in you.. the soul is what can be “possessed" because your consciousness becomes shared with a dark entity.. and even the soul.. no dark entity can possess it unless the person's aura or spiritual atmosphere is inviting for such a spirit.. possessions may be common among weak minded people or people not aware of themselves... someone who can black out when angry and does bad things unknowingly can be said to be “possessed"... possession mustn't mean the mountain of fire one.. as long as someone doesn't have total control of their consciousness (soul) they are possessed
Bros u dnt ever feel pain in ur dreams dat is why people used dat statement "i pinched myself to know if it was a dream.
that is only evidence you can't wound yourself in a dream.. even though a small percentage have at one point in time pinched themselves and felt it... i have felt pain in my dreams due to attack... this is not someone else's story... it is mine

NO SPIRIT HAS EVER AND CAN EVER BE DESTROYED.
yes... you are correct... its the soul that can be destroyed... the soul cannot be seperated from the spirit by normal beings... only God beings could do it.. the spirit is the drop of God in you... it can never be polluted.. its what gives the soul life.. the spirit is not the consciousness... once it is removed, the soul dies
Every spirit will be represented on d last day either in heaven or in hell.
I rest my case
every SOUL..

And am outta here

bye
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Wilgrea7(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

God does not destroy SATAN because Satan does done NOTHING to merit destruction.

Good day Sir!

you once said in one of your threads that Satan is a scavenging being who has to survive by milking ignorant people of their spirit energy(correct me if I'm wrong)... but you're saying satan hasn't done anything to merit destruction... I'm guessing your story of Satan might be different(i also stand to be corrected)... i would love to know your view on Satan Sir... who he is and what his crimes are... or punishments he deserves... Thanks Sir
Re: God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?" by Horus(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Your evil God didn’t destroy Satan immediately after Satan sinned because your god is the one who created evil.

According to Isaiah 45:7 the Lord that you go to church and worship every Sunday created evil:

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things]."

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak / The Effect Of Africa's Spiritual Bankruptcy / What Is Wrong With Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.