Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab (3750 Views)

CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Saraki Orders The Investigation Of Umar, CCT Chairman / Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by tundewoods(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2010
I know most folks are tired of reading and hearing of the Umar Farouk Mutallab story,but i'm just a bit confused about the initial photo representation of the dude that was initially published when the news first broke out.

Honestly i'm just curious to know if the second photo i posted below is actually Umar or that of someone else. The photographs in my opinion seem like that of 2 different people.
undecided

Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by SEFAGO(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
The second photo isn't him, take it off- the poor guy in that photo is probably cursing himself rite now

Would you like it if ur photo was up as a terrorist?
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by skfa1: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2010
Pls remove the 2nd pics, thats not him.

cheers
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by Afam(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2010
These are some of the blunders our media outfits commit in the name of news reporting.
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by naijaking1: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2010
Many white persons can't differentiate one black man from another. Also, many Nigerians I know have difficulty telling one Asian apart from another.
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by Lagosboy: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
Sahara reporters made the fatal blunder and i posted many messages here for guys to remove this wrong photo. A poster made a comment on SR on that day saying the guy in this photo is currently in naija and can never be Umar and he was correct. I think the dude should sue SR point blank because information says SR recieved £150,00o for the right foto from BBC.
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by Choco5: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
why did Umar have that photo on his facebook account?

surely there arent two Nigerians with that name who were studying in London.

Is he a relative perhaps?

and what does Umar look like with his head shaved? Lets assume he lost some weight in Yemen.

the second photo does look older than him though.
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by Hesperus(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2010
I just watched news on AIT Intl, and they are still showing the 2nd picture as that of Farouk.

I am surprised that a whole AIT cannot get their facts right, and are spreading false information. I feel for the guy in question; being wrongfully labelled a terrorist is no joke!
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by Choco5: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
tpia.:

why did Umar have that photo on his facebook account?

surely there arent two Nigerians with that name who were studying in London.

Is he a relative perhaps?

and what does Umar look like with his head shaved? Lets assume he lost some weight in Yemen.

the second photo does look older than him though.

Na wa o. you are really trying hard to make up for this obvious mistake.
d 2nd picture shows a balding man d 1st is a young boy!
no offence
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2010
Choco5:

Na wa o. you are really trying hard to make up for this obvious mistake.
d 2nd picture shows a balding man d 1st is a young boy!
no offence

not trying to cover up a mistake, but why did Umar have that photo on his facebook page?

Surely there cant be two Nigerians with the name Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab who studied in London? Note the exact same spelling too.
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by Sammy107d(m): 5:19am On Jan 02, 2010
Wow that second guy can sue for so much! smiley
Re: Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab by mamagee3(f): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2010
The 2nd one looks like Sam Dede. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Own "alfa Sule" Political Characters / Association Of Witches And Wizards Ask Jonathan To Return Back To N65 / Pictures Of Arik Air's Maiden Flight To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.