Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick (498 Views)

What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Why Do Pastors Never Preach About This Passage Regarding The Tithes / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Just outta curiousity am wondering if pastors that heal the sick ever falls sick or go to the hospital when sick
Re: Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Yes, except faith tabernacle's pastors.
Re: Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick by zionmade1: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Some go while others dnt. It depends on how matured ur faith is. Its not wrong because God gave d Resources for d drugs.
But for me I dnt go to hospital.
Re: Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick by dingbang(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Any person who tells you he/she hasn't fallen sick is a pathetic liar.

2 Likes

Re: Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
majority don't go to hospital but have a family doctor who comes to treat them in their apartment

1 Like

Re: Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick by zionmade1: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
Any person who tells you he/she hasn't fallen sick is a pathetic liar.
Everybody falls sick but not everyone goes to hospital.
Some pastors dnt go to hospital. How do i know? because i apply wat they teach me and i dnt go to hospitals
It depends on d level of faith
Re: Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
zionmade1:

Everybody falls sick but not everyone goes to hospital.
Some pastors dnt go to hospital. How do i know? because i apply wat they teach me and i dnt go to hospitals
It depends on d level of faith
So what's wrong with going to Hospitals?

1 Like

Re: Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick by NPComplete: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Yes. They do.
Some pastors go to even the best hospitals when seek and hide under the guise of vacation. But they will sell u the faith thing when it's ur turn.
They also go on vacation when they need some extra booty on the side too. Some of them sneak to places and countries where they aren't well known and enjoy a little as.s

1 Like

Re: Do Pastors Go To The Hospital When Sick by zionmade1: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ontarget:

So what's wrong with going to Hospitals?
Absolutely nothing. But d OP needs to hear dat not everyone goes to hospital because i know d reason for dat question

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Religious Man In The World? (video, Photo) / ‘why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua / Photos Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman At Liberian Police Force, Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.