Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Dating Married Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men (43261 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Message For Those Dating Married Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Married Men by exclusive1758(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sometimes girls are the cause of the problem (1)how can a girls wear cloths that always show there body more expecially brest etc, it only take the fear of God for a man to see suck girl without looking @ her at the point of looking ur mind and memories will be Haaaa let me have her. (2) sometimes a girl will say NO to you with her mouth but her body language means YES. Let ur (No be No) be serious when ur talking with the man no smiling... Pls ladies use ur brain if you didn't fall for him he will respect u forever.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by mario383: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:
[size=9pt][/size]
What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

I guess you mean "Married boys"

No married man would go to work, spend 10 hours at work, instead of going home to rest he would go out to cheat on his wife

Sister delusional, i have a message for you, you need to upgrade

Married boys cheat on their wives, married men stay faithful

Is there a difference between his wife's vagina and other girls vagina ?? No vagina is made of gold

How many married men have you seen or dated ??

My dear, although, it is sin to sleep with other girls or women but the fact is that the way men are wired is very terrible. The truth about the nature of man is such that the brain and the mindset of men is about 60% wired toward women. I am just telling you the foundamental truth. I am senior citizen. As aged as I am including my wife, there are times I will want to meet my wife but if you she refuse, big trouble. I will do everything to get my way unless she is sick. Mind you, my children are married, meaning that I would have made love to my wife as many time as possible yet no limit has be achieved. It just a wonderful and powerful thing that is tied to brain of man. What we should do is to try to read the bible which discourage one's mindset toward woman outside marriage. It is terrible with the total makeup of a men

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by mario383: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:
[size=9pt][/size]

No married man would go to work, spend 10 hours at work, instead of going home to rest he would go out to cheat on his wife

Is there a difference between his wife's vagina and other girls vagina ?? No vagina is made of gold

Re: Dating Married Men by favexx(f): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Married men come for me. I eat the little I can(that moment he wants to impress you) when it has entered please be my girlfriend and lets b together, that moment my fone no longer has an owner cos u will call and call and no reply....if its karma....let it pay me the. same way I treat the men
Re: Dating Married Men by Safiaa(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oh i see. Do you also sleep with these married men?
favexx:
Married men come for me. I eat the little I can(that moment he wants to impress you) when it has entered please be my girlfriend and lets b together, that moment my fone no longer has an owner cos u will call and call and no reply....if its karma....let it pay me the. same way I treat the men
Re: Dating Married Men by porchbaby(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
My sis my own case is critical oh, every man DAT comes my way re married men, some even promise to marry me and send me abroad to live and their wives wuld not know, if a man if God who I always respect,dis man can see vision for Africa he's been disturbing, I know his wife,becos of this I do avoid church, he even ask me to get pregnant for him, and said he wuld send me abroad, since then I fear married men cry cry angry cry
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
What nonsense have you written?

Motherfucker2:
[size=9pt][/size]

Re: Dating Married Men by profmallor: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:
[size=9pt][/size]

They are men, don't trivialize the issue. There are Old, educated, well to do men that still seek for other women aside their wife's.

Re: Dating Married Men by willibounce1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:
[size=9pt][/size]

Lol e be like say na jungle you dey live. Married men whether young or old cheat like there's no tomorrow. The only thing limiting some men from cheating is the lack of funds.

Infact it is the older married men that spoil all these young girls. They dash them so much money they won't be able to reject the offer. They'll spend over 300k on a girl just to impress her., they don't care whether she accepts their proposal or not. Once the girl allow them to shine Congo and e sweet dem, forget the girl don get steady income be that.

It's all about the money oga. Most of these female celebs forming self made, you think say na beans? 90% of naija men cheat. Single girls just need to accept that whether they like it or not, their future husband will likely cheat on them. So single girls can choose to either be a single mother or accept marriage with a cheating husband.
Re: Dating Married Men by odunola25(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Whatever you sow you shall reap bountifully,keep destroying your fellow woman's home,thinking you are enjoying life...Sweet part of it is that,no matter the amount of sex&styles you give,you can NEVER be his wife,you dare not talk or make a move while he's on call with his wife..Shameful act of it,he saves your no with"emeka bar"or "chiboy",you dare not call when he's home with his family,he can't even introduce you to his good friends&families,so why are you wasting your time?
I believe KARMA IS REAL!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by eyinjuege: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
All of you should just be disturbing yourselves for nothing. There are certain facts that probably cannot change.

1. Married men will always have consensual affairs with single ladies.
2. Married women will always have affairs with single men.
3.Married men will always have affairs with fellow married women (this is even the commonest, as no one has funny ideas about the relationship. Mutual benefits)
4. Men will always raise bastards..
5. Men will always marry wives outside and raise children with them without the knowledge of their wives.
6. Another category is couples who both truly stay faithful towards one another.

A lot of marriages where one or both partner is unfaithful usually appear happy to the partners, and even the outside world.
Most cheats are pretenders, who usually use religion as a cover up. This is for both married women and men.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by MrPresident1: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
favexx:

See you mouth like 'I eat the little I can' angry

Ole grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by ethereal(f): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alondrah:
I hope sharing your man with another lady will " Chime your bells right" when karma comes knocking. Whatever happens to working (the right way) to survive financial issues? Do we have to be irrational because we are in difficult situations?
..."irrational"is relative.Being paranoid about "sharing" a partner never did anyone any good,and yes , women have learned to "work"the "right way"....in varied positions too!..quit the moral trap, and get with the program.to each , her own.
Re: Dating Married Men by obstead200(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Divay22:
I have never done that and I'll never...

But some married men are so stubborn grin the more you tell them you ain't interested, the more they'll come closer.....
Don't want No wife crying on my head at midnight to God because i took her hubby.. grin grin grin
I ain't worth her tears.

@ the bolded: u see, that is where u are wrong. 95% of married men who sleep around will NEVER leave their wife to marry that side chick. To them, that side chick is just a plaything that made herself available to be used to ease tension and make him feel good as a man. U know.......massage his ego because of his ability to conquer any woman of his choice, That is all. They still love their wife or at least respect their marriage. So if that is ur fear, forget it. 95% of the time, u are not taking anyone's husband, the men are simply catching fun, u are free to catch urs too if u are so inclined, or at least make them pay for catching fun with u.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by cuteralph101(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
I really don't know how to start this.
I respect marriage the way I respect God. I don't like the idea of cheating and already vowed never to have a thing to with married men.
But married men won't let young girls be and the irony is, the society will always place the blame on us. once a married man want u ,he will go to any length to get it.
God be good to me, am so scared of marriage cos of the rate at which men cheat and I can't bear the thought of that happening to me.
I will go ahead and share my experience, ladies feel free to add urs
ive come accross 2-5 ladies age 24-39. They single got bfs but justify sleeping with married men. They dont give a Bleep. As its now their hobby week in week out. I feel disgusted but mehn cant do anything bout it.
Re: Dating Married Men by Critically: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Icecream4U:
what about exposing him? I mean, let his wife know with proof.
it will still bounce back on the single lady. Best thing is to stay clear or make it public if she's up for that.
Re: Dating Married Men by andyanders: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
years back I would be the first to comment this but with experience I know better.
pray u don't encounter one cos i have one chasing me for 2yrs+ now and I don't think he's giving up in the nearest future

Thank God you have not come across Atiku, Dasuki or their likes, you will hide and be smiling.They will offer you what you cannot resist. Ask Bianca Onoh Ojokwu. She is from a very rich family and Ikemba was her God father during her birth, but she could not resist the offer Ojukwu gave her.

Go and ask Genevieve and Ati.......ku UkitA, she will be in a position to tell you why ladies go that far to get what they want. I say again, you never see the type that would end up sweeping you off your feet and you will come here to say how you got under him.
Re: Dating Married Men by obstead200(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Michellla:
He won’t leave his wife for you no matter how many promises he made to you, he wont leave her and come marry you. So you can start preparing yourself in ernest for a heartbreak when he moves on to someone else who is just as naive as you are.

And yes he’ll find someone sweeter,more shapelier and better than you ever are.

pity you, he goes home to his wife, and you would go home wishing it had lasted forever
in fact, I will buy u sharwama. grin
U are soooo on point. Any girl that wishes to date married men shud just have it in her mind that the only thing she stands to gain is money. She won't take over the man, except she uses jazz
Re: Dating Married Men by andyanders: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
eyinjuege:
All of you should just be disturbing yourselves for nothing. There are certain facts that probably cannot change.

1. Married men will always have consensual affairs with single ladies.
2. Married women will always have affairs with single men.
3.Married men will always have affairs with fellow married women (this is even the commonest, as no one has funny ideas about the relationship. Mutual benefits)
4. Men will always raise bastards..
5. Men will always marry wives outside and raise children with them without the knowledge of their wives.
6. Another category is couples who both truly stay faithful towards one another.

A lot of marriages where one or both partner is unfaithful usually appear happy to the partners, and even the outside world.
Most cheats are pretenders, who usually use religion as a cover up. This is for both married women and men.

Right on point.
Re: Dating Married Men by Critically: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Trustworthiness:

I hope women will one day come to terms that Men by the nature of thier creation are polygamous.

The idea of attributing or seeing man going for another woman means cheating needs to be push aside.

Although, I did not buy the idea of man dating another woman without the intention of marrying her. But if he intends to marry her as second, third or fourth wife is not a bad idea as men need more than a woman in thier life.

So, women needs to start accepting the fact that men nature is polygamous.
Let's complete your post, Men need to accept the fact that Women are polygamous in nature. And everyone is happy.
Re: Dating Married Men by verygudbadguy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
I didn't know NL babes are these God fearing ooo... First, the kind of friends u roll with, will determine the kind of things that will come ur way. I have friends who see nothing wrong in having a side chick. They condemn u if u don't go their way. If u are not strong, u will either go ur separate way or join their league.

Let me share my experience but won't go deep becos my wife is a NLer too.

Gals between the ages of 18 and 26 years often give in to married men's request majorly to meet their demand for extra ordinary lavish life styles on campuses and to satisfy the fantasies they watch on Tv and read in Novels.

I have read all the ladies' outburst here about married men going extra length to win them with material things. I must say this is 100% correct.

On the other hand, there are some ladies that see ring on ur hand and would still woo u stylishly. It is not all men's fault like it is being portrayed here. We are all humans and can be tempted sometimes. Some ladies are devilish too and they know how to get you with their tricks. I have had to deal with two in unilag and the glory of God, I didn't give in to their demands.

Both singles gals and married men should share the blame. If you are not going to fall, u won't.. It is when u have predetermined in ur heart to fall for married men that you fall. You only try to make it look like you were in a tight corner.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Everyone has a pricetag. For some its 30k per nite, for some its True Love from your heart, yet for others, a million naira and they deny their religion and strip, there are those who can do it only if you can give their husband a job or money to start business. They do it for the love they have for their husbands and you wonder what love means.

For this lady the OP, she can do it for a Mansion in Banana Island and a brand new G63 AMG if she meets these people burying dollars in cemetery and forests.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by Critically: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
Thanks for the comments
as usual the society blames us
as usual we are expected to be chaste
as usual we are the guilty one and the man a saint
but let me put it to u all
99%of men cheat in marriage
90% of women will never discover
married men on nairaland still run after girls on this forum(i dare some of u to talk trash and I will disgrace u with proof)
Take it or Leave it we still try our best to keep them off.
And to all the accusers, am still a virgin and I don't collect their gifts cos my parents can afford those too.
If all you typed is true, I'm so rooting for you.
Re: Dating Married Men by Critically: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jengem:

Thinder fire that your mouth
Whistleblower infidelity oshi
May u never see a husband if u expose anyone
And if ubsee maybhe cheat and may u be part of the 10% that find out.
afraid?
Re: Dating Married Men by adubiay: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Think men are the unfaithful sex? A study shows WOMEN are the biggest cheats - they're just better at lying about it
According to Dr David Holmes, a psychologist at Manchester Metropolitan University, women are having more affairs than ever - recent studies say the figure is around 20 per cent for men and a bit over 15 per cent for women - but they behave very differently from men when they cheat.
'The biggest difference is that women are much better at keeping their affairs secret,' he says. 'If you look at the studies into paternity, even conservative figures show that between eight and 15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by adubiay: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
When studies about sexual partners or fidelity use a mixture of face-to-face interviews and anonymous computer questionnaires, men will give the same answers to both, but women will report much higher numbers when the answers are anonymous.
Why do women lie? Because we must, and because we can. In spite of apparent equality and a more sexually open society, we are still more harshly judged for our sex lives than men.
Re: Dating Married Men by adubiay: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Another reason women lie more about their affairs is simply that they can get away with it.
Historically, a man has put a higher value on the fidelity of his woman because he needs to be sure that any children she has are really his.
This seems to produce a strange kind of emotional blindness in many men, once they've selected a partner to settle down with.
'Whenever we question men about fidelity,' says Dr Holmes, 'they will very often admit to their affairs.
'But if you then ask the same men if they think their wives or girlfriends have had affairs, too, they will be shocked at the very thought, or laugh and call it ridiculous.'
In other words, men want to think women don't cheat, and women want men to think they don't cheat. No wonder women are better at secret affairs. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Critically: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
mario383:
My dear, although, it is sin to sleep with other girls or women but the fact is that the way men are wired is very terrible. The truth about the nature of man is such that the brain and the mindset of men is about 60% wired toward women. I am just telling you the foundamental truth. I am senior citizen. As aged as I am including my wife, there are times I will want to meet my wife but if you she refuse, big trouble. I will do everything to get my way unless she is sick. Mind you, my children are married, meaning that I would have made love to my wife as many time as possible yet no limit has be achieved. It just a wonderful and powerful thing that is tied to brain of man. What we should do is to try to read the bible which discourage one's mindset toward woman outside marriage. It is terrible with the total makeup of a men
When God made men. They were very good, but then they got corrupted. If Eve knew that that fruit she wants to give her husband will make her offspring the way they are now and make cain kill her son, I'm sure she won't give him.
Re: Dating Married Men by favexx(f): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Oh i see. Do you also sleep with these married men?
read again and try comprehending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by sharon37o8(f): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
[lquote author=Tbillz post=55619768]The Moment you accept Men are polygamous by nature, U have no choice than to move on and accept nature.[/quote]what's your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by OlivetBen(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Divay22:
I have never done that and I'll never...

But some married men are so stubborn grin the more you tell them you ain't interested, the more they'll come closer.....
Don't want No wife crying on my head at midnight to God because i took her hubby.. grin grin grin
I ain't worth her tears.

Nice one. Only few think wisely as u profess. Keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend / How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.