Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) (31524 Views)

Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday / Sound Sultan Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today With New Photos / Sound Sultan Celebrates His 40th Birthday With A New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by gadgetman: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Today, Nigerian singer Sound Sultans wife Farida is a year older. He celebrate her birthday by taking her to see the Fela Broadway concert in Lagos as he wrote sweet words on social media to appreciate her love.

In his words, ‘Definition of a backbone been there when I had Nada to when we done gada .people use the word Love too loosely so allow me to say i Like you soo much @faridafasasi Love will seem like an understatement we fought for the world to see how true our bond is. MY FRIEND MY HEART. My WIFE, MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN, MY BOO OF LIFE ABOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY’

http://trendshood.com/2017/04/sound-sultan-showers-love-wife-celebrates-birthday/

7 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by gadgetman: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Freewoman(f): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
........Then what happened??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Ndiofe: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Y is she missing a tooth?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chai.... See yansh tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Michellla(f): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ndiofe:
Y is she missing a tooth? ??

45 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
The woman is set walahi kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Freewoman:
........Then what happened??
Water.
must you comment?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by LaDolceVida(f): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeeeew
aunty keep calm

18 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by vanida6: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
HBD

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Young03(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Arrant nonsense
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by LegalBaby(f): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
So many frustrated people on this thread

18 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Khd95(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Young03:
Arrant nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
HBD Madam Sultan

Scandal free couple. God bless your household..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Punctual(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
I spend my money everyday on top woman.... grin grin now he is proving that

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by megareal: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy birthday Madam Sultan. The first and last pix wasn't necessary at all.
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by obembet(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
They call them selves chelsea, they said they will best man u black and blue, but thanks God reverse is the case
1. On boxing day , Chelsea lost
2. New year day , Chelsea lost
3. Val day. Chelsea lost
4.April fool day, chelsea lost
5. Easter day ( today ) Chelsea lost
Nawao. Chelsea no they celebrate ?
Is this true?
#manutd
#reddevils
#allahfirst
I will always be Manchester united fans in as much as my blood has not change to blue or yellow
Up man uuuuu
Happy Easter to all my loyal, amiable and noble fans out there

19 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
LegalBaby:
So many frustrated people on this thread

Nor be lie you talk

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by kittykollinxx(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
her backside is a natural something

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Where i fit see girl give belle? Sound Sultan don vex me

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by dmltoyin(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
She is beautiful
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by patorial(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
I thought his wife is gon be one of those olosho I see in his videos, but a good one to be a mother .I Am just observing, hope 7
olamide will do same
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Punctual(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
obembet:
They call them selves chelsea, they said they will best man u black and blue, but thanks God reverse is the case
1. On boxing day , Chelsea lost
2. New year day , Chelsea lost
3. Val day. Chelsea lost
4.April fool day, chelsea lost
5. Easter day ( today ) Chelsea lost
Nawao. Chelsea no they celebrate ?
Is this true?
#manutd
#reddevils
#allahfirst
I will always be Manchester united fans in as much as my blood has not change to blue or yellow
Up man uuuuu
Happy Easter to all my loyal, amiable and noble fans out there

i see the weed you took is from Hong Kong

7 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by MARKone(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by mikidon(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sound Sultan and his wife are both from Satellite Town, Lagos.
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Is he President Buhari's relative? Even the open teeth. He is also as handsome as the president.
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Lionofdjungle: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Portable wife, moderate Chelsea and Barca grin
Re: Sound Sultan Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Hiccups: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
cool Wife Sultan is Beautiful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' / M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS] / Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.