Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (37738 Views)

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by dabraska: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2017
A constant erosion of values. This our generation ehn...

What do you call someone, who takes up smoking continuously - when they fully know that it kills? If that is not irresponsibility, I don't know what is.

Someone who smokes is likely to progress to other forms of drugs and even cocaine. Because since they couldn't control themselves as regards smoking, how can they control themselves not to take other hard drugs. Check it, most junkies started with a drag of a cigarette.

That's irresponsibility.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Radiohead6(f): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2017
wittyt98:
Twinkle,twinkle great big blunt

take one hit and now your gone
ultra smooth
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Does shisha count as smoking?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by schumastic(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
I really don't care if they smoke aslong as its not Cocaine or crack we good grin
End of the dayits his lungs not mine ..

but at the long run u get to be nursing someone with lung cancer.. I don't have an issue with it cus i v friends that smoke if not all but i just feel on the long run it might affect them and is there partner that will start going through the stress of taking her hubby to the clinic.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2017
komekn:

Smoking is a disgusting habit that kills you slowly it is irrational to wilfully indulge in something that kills you.

I am so pleased that across Europe and other progressive countries smoking is illegal in public places.

Previously, smokers being self centred and self-indulgent would practice thier demeaning act. Causing you the innocent bystander to passively smoke and inhale in the poison of nicotine increasing your chance of contracting cancer by multiple percentile figures.

Smoking is anti social behaviour that has no benefit for the practitioners. It adds nothing but takes away so much and for ladies it will impact on a man's fertility negatively causing your man the possibility of impotence.

For women you probably know smoking in pregnancy cam cause damage to the fetus and increasing the chance of sudden death syndrome in young children.

So bearing in mind the multiple variables that will essentially cause you death if you smoke, as well as those around you.

Would you you therefore think that it is modern day civility and reasonable behaviour to be a smoker. I know the Bible says if something has mastered you. In other words you have no control over it, you have become a slave to that thing.

Considering the proposition that you propagated that smoking is not irresponsible and has no impact on the substance if character.

I would say your proposition is nonsensical, lacks merit and is without substance. I clearly support without qualification the stand of ElsonMorali and say smokers are, inconsiderate, weak, unhealthy, irresponsible and selfish.

If I was considering someone to share the rest of my life even a small short time part if it with, then a smoker is, TOTALLY DISQUALIFIED unless I want to be unequally yoked.

Didn't read all of it. All I got out from what I read is, "my opinion, my opinion, my opinion". Create a small country where everyone will live by your rules. Until then, your opinion weighs as much as a flake of dandruff.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by isaiahethan: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Op no be me talk am abeg next time think before posting. Kpale
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Quinn22(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Your plan failed! grin
BiafranBushBoy:

That was the intention!!

Derail all stupid threads before it gets to FP!!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Radiohead6(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
batiatus99:
..and I know u were going to say that when they start bashing u , I was just wondering when ,and u didn't disappoint me...truth is there are enough ladies (more mature and beautiful) that are willing to SPEAK with those "irresponsible" smokers .So u can just write down this ur notion on a small piece of paper , dip it in water or baby oil ,lie by ur side and raise one of ur legs, tilt ur waist backwards a little ..and gently push the piece of paper up ur rectum !!!
(lol) that was unexpectedly visual

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by whizcartel(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Nicotine(Bad), THC(GOOD).
However. Just as they say "Too much of everything is bad"
So easy on how you be kissing Mary Jane.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by kceewhyte(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2017
batiatus99:
..and I know u were going to say that when they start bashing u , I was just wondering when ,and u didn't disappoint me...truth is there are enough ladies (more mature and beautiful) that are willing to SPEAK with those "irresponsible" smokers .So u can just write down this ur notion on a small piece of paper , dip it in water or baby oil ,lie by ur side and raise one of ur legs, tilt ur waist backwards a little ..and gently push the piece of paper up ur rectum !!!
....nice one bro
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by bsideboii(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2017
hibiscus76:
I see them as irresponsible even though they might outrightly not be. Don't know if its just me buh I hate to even stay close to them..if anyone walks up to me and I find out he smokes, I bluntly tell them NO and that there's no need for us to talk..I just feel there's this bad stigma attached to them..am I overreacting? is there another person with this sheer hatred for smokers?
We don't like you too.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by kceewhyte(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2017
OP you sound like a pus$sy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by dajan03: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Macgabe:
Even the producers said that "smokers are liable to die young"! Then it only portrays the fact that smoking isn't good for our health. Then I wondered why we should keep taking what will only cause harm to us instead of good.
something must kill a man. Not smoking will not make you live forever or die at an older age. I've seen smokers who are on there 70s and 80s
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Duplik8t77(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Every person is their own boss. If someone chooses to live life on their terms, throwing caution to the wind, I don't see how it's any of yours or mines business. Are they blowing smoke down YOUR throat? If not, stuff it & mind your own damn business. Because nobody is bitching about the choices that you make in your life. I'm sure not everything you do is "healthy" by some standards, so where do you get off thinking you have authority or a right to talk shit about somebody else's life choices? You don't like smoking, great, just stay off you won't be missed.

I love this girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by dabraska: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Cecero:
It is pure shortsightedness to think guys who smoke are irresponsible. There's no justification for that whatsoever. Its just a habit like every other normal habit.
I am a banker and my BM who is already an accomplished banker is a chain smoker. He smokes cigarettes like it's food, but I can never imagine him as being irresponsible. He is a deputy manager. It takes a whole lot of hard work and responsibility to get to that level. Infact, I heard that my GMD CEO is also a chain smoker too. I'd be utterly irresponsible to imagine that such people holding such exalted posts are irresponsible. They certainly couldn't have gone that far if they are irresponsible. Maybe Obama too is irresponsible since he is a smoker.
Sister just change your orientation. You'd be surprised that that your boy friend you love so much is also a smoker but only hides it from you maybe out of respect. So what happens the day you discover? You discard him as being irresponsible? Certainly not it. There's no correlation at all dear sister. Years ago when I was much younger, I went to confession (I'm a Catholic). What was my sin? I smoked. The priest(may his soul rest in peace) is white. He simply advised me that smoking is not a sin. That I should just be mindful of my health while at it. My point, smoking does not equate to being irresponsible in any way.

Very good write up bro but I think there's a mix up here. In your posts, responsibility is equated to hard work and sin. A smoker can be the most hardworking person on the planet, but it doesnt make him responsible as far as lifestyle is concerned.

Responsibility is setting a good example for others. The ability to know that you are leaving a footprint that others can follow. In your GMD's case, this is very worse and worrisome as other people will think it's alright to smoke and excel. Not understanding that people's body systems are different. Someone who wants to be like your GMD can take up smoking and his body may not be able to withstand the issues that come with it. Complications can start very early in his life.

What is bad is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2017
alizma:

it may not directly equate that but the question you ask yourself is why do they go to one corner when they want to smoke, why do they enter toilet, why do they have to, in some cases plead to be allowed to do it?

people that I know that smoke do not hide while smoking

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2017
hibiscus76:
I see them as irresponsible even though they might outrightly not be. Don't know if its just me buh I hate to even stay close to them..if anyone walks up to me and I find out he smokes, I bluntly tell them NO and that there's no need for us to talk..I just feel there's this bad stigma attached to them..am I overreacting? is there another person with this sheer hatred for smokers?

Nonsense post !!

live your life and let others live their's

except you are paying his bills
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Lordkylie(f): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2017
They are irresponsible (most times) shikena! I can't be with someone my parents won't approve of so I can't date someone who smokes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2017
DWJOBScom:

I beg to disagree
Show me a responsible smoker in history

*feel free to patronize google
don't look too far,Barack Obama,he smoked weed and also smokes cigarettes till now

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by kceewhyte(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2017
bukatyne:
I can't deal with smoking, drinking and/or womanizing.
...lol better grow up already
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2017
xqzytchyca:
So smoking now equates to irresponsibility wonderful!
please, don't judge a book by its cover o! don't do that! some people that smoke are actually much more responsible that those that do not smoke! Don't be deceived, smoking and irresponsibility are not same thing

the poster is obviously a local champ

She lack exposure ....a village champ

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by ElsonMorali: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2017
komekn:

Well said.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2017
kceewhyte:
...lol better grow up already

I am grown and I don't like them and will never do.

Besides, if growing up means me moving from higher standard of morals to lower ones, consider me forever young.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Radiohead6(f): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Well said.
and what was said?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by schumastic(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Look who is talking. What's "dump"? LOL!

i saw a comment of yours about your ex's being smokers..i just want to input something, i have lots of close friends that smoke but i can tell you this, most of them abuse it and if they r in a good mood it will enhance it but if is a bad mood it makes it worse..

i won't say smoking or not is a criteria for lasting relationship, but it plays a key role in most decision making and attitude shown to the opposite sex.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2017
Who cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by dingbang(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Lordkylie:
They are irresponsible (most times) shikena! I can't be with someone my parents won't approve of so I can't date someone who smokes.
see dis one.. But u can date a white man abi? Since almost all of dem smokes
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by xty50(f): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2017
I have nothing against them its their body/health.Infact i luv d smell of cigarette in a guys mouth,the smell is so nice while kissing. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by kceewhyte(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2017
bukatyne:

I am grown and I don't like them and will never do.

Besides, if growing up means me moving from higher standard of morals to lower ones, consider me forever young.
hey! your choice anyway
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Rebuke: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2017
I know many of yhu wld not lyk to hear the truth but lemme jxt say this:

At the back of yhur cigarette yhu see it boldly written that "smokers are liable to die young," yet yhu feel itz no big deal smoking.

How else do yhu identify a fool?

No, I don't see people who smoke as only being irresponsible but I see them as big fools.

All the smokers here can defend and justify their smoking habit as hard as they want but yhu are nothing but a fool.

And for the ladies, it's said a wife of a smoker dies younger than her smoking husband. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2017
Lordkylie:
So says the tot with piercings, yea my mother calls them jezebels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things Women Do / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.