Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (165802 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by kayyat(f): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sad,buh true..29 and alone, its scary cry
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dabrake(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
XploraBen:
Just here to observe and read comments...though in my mid twenties and 'girlfriendless'. wink
So I'm not alone.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by SalC: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nickymezor:
smiley I have been okay.. How re u doing?...hapi Easter bro smiley
Good to hear you are Okey, am doing great too .

Nicky.,....me bro? shocked

Happy Easter too dearie
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by cuteme88(f): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
I think on my own perspective you are right as i can't stand for other people. I've met a lot of people older than me that are so desperate and keeps making mistake in their choice of partner. and yet when it fails they just jump into another relationship without giving a space of time to think, i will be like..... what
Back to me; i am 29yrs old, single and the more i age the less my interest in marriage..I will be clocking 29 this month and i just feel like not involving in any rlationship. just be myself,focus on my career and move on...

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Vivipop(f): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
freshdill:

Are u the one in the bumshort wit sunglasses?
Yes sir, why?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Ezionye(f): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nice thread

Lemme sign d attendance register
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nickymezor(f): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
SalC:

Good to hear you are Okey, am doing great too .

Nicky.,....me bro? shocked

Happy Easter too dearie
Datz kool... My goodness! ur even a lady... mehn I didnt knw ooo.. I always thought you were a dude smiley. Anyway mk I edit am. No vex
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
jbaby265:

Am a victim of such and I can never advice my younger sis (thank God I don't have) to go into such.. Cos it's really heartbreaking
yea me too, looking back I wish I had a sister to advice me then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Lordshola: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
follyshade:
sori dnt reply pm

ok add me up on whatsapp 07030111903.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by PrettyPrisca(f): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
[/color]I'm 25...and the problem is men wanting to be baby daddies first before being husbands is so wrong to me actually. and mostly these days it hard finding a guy that is intelligent ...yes single and searching...lol

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by freshdill(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vivipop:
Yes sir, why?
Make we relate... can we be friends?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by madridguy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good observation from you @OP.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by SalC: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nickymezor:
Datz kool..Lol@ur reaction smiley Hmmmm, no vex abeg wink wink Buh den I dont really knw u too.
No wahala .
Now you know smiley

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nickymezor(f): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
SalC:
No wahala .
Now you know smiley
yeah I do smiley
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Vokians(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
forever24:

You can't be serious
I'm serious
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Vivipop(f): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
afm4ever:
hmmm a lot has been said here though am 28 am not in any relationship but I have friends maybe I will chose someone among them that has the qualities of a wife material when am ready to settle down but for now marriage is not my top priority my top priority now is to be financially stable not to put my future my in untold hardship when am married to her God will see me through
Be it done unto you according to Your wish.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by humblemikel(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
SOMETIMES I WISH I CAN RUNAWAY FROM THIS FUCKEN COUNTRY TO A BETTER PLACE (IF THERE IS ANY) WHERE RELIGION, MARITAL STATUS OR PAPER QUALIFICATIONS WON'T DEFINE ANY HUMAN. WHERE LIFE IS AS EASY AS THE DAYS OF OUR FOREFATHERS. COMMON TO MARRY IS A VERY BIG PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY. PARENTS NOW RAISE MARRIAGE RITE PRICE TO MILLIONS WHEN WE CAN ONLY SAVE THOUSAND FROM MANY YEARS OF TOILING ,THE SOCIETY MAKES LIFE FRUSTRATING FOR THE UNPAIRED(Single) , WHY ? CAUSE THEY SEE MARRIAGE AS PRIORITY. EVEN THE COLONIAL MASTERS THAT BROUGHT RELIGION AND EDUCATION INTO AFRICA DON'T FIND LIFE THIS DIFFICULT IN ANY ASPECT OF LIFE.WHAT MORE CAN I SAY, I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED WITH HUMANITY AND LIFE ENTIRELY.

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Vivipop(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
humblemikel:
SOMETIMES I WISH I CAN RUNAWAY FROM THIS FUCKEN COUNTRY TO A BETTER PLACE (IF THERE IS ANY) WHERE RELIGION, MARITAL STATUS OR PAPER QUALIFICATIONS WON'T DEFINE ANY HUMAN. WHERE LIFE IS AS EASY AS THE DAYS OF OUR FOREFATHERS. COMMON TO MARRY IS A VERY BIG PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY. PARENTS NOW RAISE MARRIAGE RITE PRICE TO MILLIONS WHEN WE CAN ONLY SAVE THOUSAND FROM MANY YEARS OF TOILING ,THE SOCIETY MAKES LIFE FRUSTRATING FOR THE UNPAIRED(Single) , WHY ? CAUSE THEY SEE MARRIAGE AS PRIORITY. EVEN THE COLONIAL MASTERS THAT BROUGHT RELIGION AND EDUCATION INTO AFRICA DON'T FIND LIFE THIS DIFFICULT IN ANY ASPECT OF LIFE.WHAT MORE CAN I SAY, I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED WITH HUMANITY AND LIFE ENTIRELY.
Trust me sister girl, i really can relate with your disappointments. It is well though.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by oriflamebaby1(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
The truth is in this era of 'slay queens' and 'instagram celebs', it is very hard to find a 'single', 'beautiful', 'intelligent', 'mature' lady that is worth settling down with, 'almost' every fine girl now has the 'runs girl' mentality and even our musicians like Yemi Alade are not helping matters, what type of song is "If you love me you go buy me ferrari, if you love me, you go pay me salary"! Gone are the days when ladies used to pick their partners based on 'prospects', now its based on 'wallet', the annoying part is that even the 'working class' ladies too have also developed this 'runs girl' mentality that my man must reward me financially, as if relationship is now 'employment' angry

I dont usually comment on nairaland but i have to this time.I totally disagree with you. We still have single,beautiful,inteligent and matured girls who makes their money legitimately and not doing runs or have a runs girl mentality ! The truth is you guys dont even know what you want. When you find such girl you cant even handle it. They will meet that intelligent,beautiful ,matured single and still choose a dummy over her cos of their ego. Please change your mindset,not every girl you meet that is ok financially is a runs girl. Some of us have goals and dreams and we work hard day and night to achieve it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by nyabinghi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
grin I'm 25 and this post is scaring me
if na u be that, your waist na am o.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ehix89(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
cuteme88:
I think on my own perspective you are right as i can't stand for other people. I've met a lot of people older than me that are so desperate and keeps making mistake in their choice of partner. and yet when it fails they just jump into another relationship without giving a space of time to think, i will be like..... what
Back to me; i am 29yrs old, single and the more i age the less my interest in marriage..I will be clocking 29 this month and i just feel like not involving in any rlationship. just be myself,focus on my career and move on...
The truth lies within you.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by skylane: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

Lilian
I just sent you a Pm,if you don't mind
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
kayyat:
Sad,buh true..29 and alone, its scary cry
introvert?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
cuteme88:
how can you talk like this .. Why do you want to lose hope when God is about to bless you. Ok can we be friends. .
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by nyabinghi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
PrettyPrisca:
[/color]I'm 25...and the problem is men wanting to be baby daddies first before being husbands is so wrong to me actually. and mostly these days it hard finding a guy that is intelligent ...yes single and searching...lol
what do u mean by intelligent men, how do you measure intelligence.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by stamapro(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
grin I'm 25 and this post is scaring me
exactly,hence d thread,oya share ur fear
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by cuteme88(f): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
how can you talk like this .. Why do you want to lose hope when God is about to bless you. Ok can we be friends. .

I never lose hope. i'm just moving on.... That's y i said the writer is right on my own perspective. i can't say about others. the more i age the less interest i have in relationship and marriage.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
cuteme88:

I never lose hope. i'm just moving on.... That's y i said the writer is right on my own perspective. i can't say about others. the more i age the less interest i have in relationship and marriage.
I said can we be friends? I wasn't asking u out
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Bamz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
FTBOY:
you look sweet for take home. let's get married already and start making kids. i'm only 52...it's never too late. kiss kiss

Lol oniranu
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by chronique(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Very true. I've become too careful to a point that I think I'm probably almost getting boring without knowing it. Had a date few days back and was basically laid back and trying to assess this chick and all, trying to gauge what comes out of her mouth and all that, while we were in the vehicle. She was practically doing most of the talking and it got to a point where she had to complain about my "laid back attitude". Someone who knew me when I was much younger, would be surprised as to how much I have changed a lot. These days, I tend to want to process every tiny detail and all that, before making a bold step or taking a decision. Sometimes, I don't even know if I do it consciously or not.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Realhommie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
debbie223:
Truth b told i'm really an indoor kind of person,if i'm nt working on a job then i'm home.And yes i'm kinda careful kos most guys are only interested in my body and bt hw do go abt dis?Most times i'm lonely and wish i had a man in my life.
Where in Delta do you reside
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by stamapro(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
xqzytchyca:
I clocked 25 last month; and this post is nothing but the truth!
hapi bday in arrears,dnt get urself worked up already

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.