Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (164797 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by PossieSlayer: 12:21am On May 17, 2017
zero seven zero, go fuk yasef
Toks2008:
Do you know that once you are a guy above 30 and you are still very single without a fiancee or you are a lady above 25 and still not engaged then there is a higher probability that you may remain that way for another couple of years?

I know you may not agree to this but the truth is that the higher you get in age from that point on the more careful you want to be and that is where the real problem sets in...."TRYING TO BE CAREFUL"

The honest truth is that at this stage,you need to free your mind and think less of making any mistake and in fact you need to rid your mind of any panic and be yourself....in other words,don't search because those who search usually make mistakes but those who just live their lives usually find that special person when and where they least expect.

So if you are a guy above 30 or a lady above 25 and single,let's discuss about business,romance and life in general.

Though this is not a dating or meet up thread but you are very free to make friends with anyone...

Remember that it is very difficult to come across this set of single guys and ladies out there as they are usually very busy,focused and mostly indoor so let's make good use of this platform to interact.

I know this is a faceless forum and i know some people below this age group will try to derail the thread but i will appreciate if such group will maintain a status quo and allow only single guys of 30 yrs and above as well as single ladies of 25yrs and above.

*Mods please note that this is not a dating or meet up thread hence should not be moved to dating and meet up zone.

Thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by busybeei5(f): 7:07am On May 17, 2017
Toks2008:
Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great time...for those who are facing serious challenges in life i want you to trust GOD and you will never be put to shame.

Just call on his name and he will be there for you...remember that God is never too late cos even when it seems he came late after Lazarus was dead for 4 days....he was still on time cos Lazarus rose from the dead .

I dont know that area in your life you think GOD is acting slow but i want you to know that he will show up..Just trust him.

Dedicating this classic from young late Micheal Jackson to you all....

"just call my name"....Enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chJt4XDaZOc

CC:
Lilyqueeny Pearly255 ahahnow Lindaangel Esepayne kennygee 2dugged VickyRotex jbaby265 Flawlesbae Vivipop
NotOfThis Juliearth TonieLee Titugirl funmisticqueen MISSOPTIMIST forever24 Sparkles003 UjSizzle darbeelicous yemsai Ezionye debbie223 Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
paybak Nomfanelo99 alexialin kimbra
Alero3Arubi Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
FelixFelicia Dfinex ikp120 blessedgal
Countrygirl Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Alero3Arubi lalasticlala seun mynd44
Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
Countrygirl Ezionye Rukkydelta Cherlene Nickymezor Leriebloom airminem kayyat honeycandy humblemikel PrettyPrisca eipreel oriflamebaby1 cindybaby22 Sanmel MISSOPTIMIST schendy dogoFara rubi96
AimingIncognito Mimzyy queencalipso supernet4 zameena marieolae Unedith Pearl005 Titilayooni MhizTenderly Pricelessp grocery Lucasinho paybak BiafranBushBoy 2kaybiel RuggedArab FTBOY gbegemaster UltraLeslie1 lefulefu SINZ
soberdrunk bettercreature TheSlyone2
Tallesty1 FelixFelicia ikp120 bassette TonyeBarcanista Cholls dingbang donestk KennyID17 BiggyB242 Mynd44 Alezy IamaNigerianGuy babatunx slim49z haggai247 geezyk troy20 ronald4lif obowunmi vuc1 pressplay411 kingguu kowalsky odinga1of 2chainzz I888
Melsan TheLordIsGr8 mixter Iheazy Noble855 skylane cptshiver zanga420 donshaddow mazizitonene xynerise Williamsesco Mykemore donestk Mememan Humility017 Airborne02 Humility017 HRich hadura29 Rilwayne001 GuntersChain braine Sincere4u ehix89 Roydonzy87 xynerise MrEverest haryorbarmie83 younglawya Hiccups freshdill Acetyl mich2012 KevinDein haffaze777 Trustme2 saasala
talk2bity Dipville adetayo234 bjims majekdom2 ottalo1 jabojafa chrisja HenryThegreat1 fuckyoumhen oketoyinboshola Tonnero23 XwhY Saeed110 Anusiemgood Ojim07 Afritop
Nogodye ndulyf osayuwamwen jonath0012 Sacluxpaint KINGOZEK
vicardino ottalo1 vicardino pcguru1 babiwonda majekdom2 Lordshola pepigeorge majamajic lrdval Realhommie
Vokians bora1 Neldrizzy BoboYekini
smiley
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:42am On May 17, 2017
Toks2008:
Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great time...for those who are facing serious challenges in life i want you to trust GOD and you will never be put to shame.

Just call on his name and he will be there for you...remember that God is never too late cos even when it seems he came late after Lazarus was dead for 4 days....he was still on time cos Lazarus rose from the dead .

I dont know that area in your life you think GOD is acting slow but i want you to know that he will show up..Just trust him.

Dedicating this classic from young late Micheal Jackson to you all....

"just call my name"....Enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chJt4XDaZOc

CC:
Lilyqueeny Pearly255 ahahnow Lindaangel Esepayne kennygee 2dugged VickyRotex jbaby265 Flawlesbae Vivipop
NotOfThis Juliearth TonieLee Titugirl funmisticqueen MISSOPTIMIST forever24 Sparkles003 UjSizzle darbeelicous yemsai Ezionye debbie223 Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Countrygirl Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Countrygirl Ezionye Rukkydelta Cherlene Nickymezor Leriebloom airminem kayyat honeycandy humblemikel PrettyPrisca eipreel oriflamebaby1 cindybaby22 Sanmel MISSOPTIMIST schendy dogoFara rubi96
AimingIncognito Mimzyy queencalipso supernet4 zameena marieolae Unedith Pearl005 Titilayooni MhizTenderly Pricelessp grocery Lucasinho paybak BiafranBushBoy 2kaybiel RuggedArab FTBOY gbegemaster UltraLeslie1 lefulefu SINZ
Tallesty1 FelixFelicia ikp120 bassette TonyeBarcanista Cholls dingbang donestk KennyID17 BiggyB242 Mynd44 Alezy IamaNigerianGuy babatunx slim49z haggai247 geezyk troy20 ronald4lif obowunmi vuc1 pressplay411 kingguu kowalsky odinga1of 2chainzz I888
Melsan TheLordIsGr8 mixter Iheazy Noble855 skylane cptshiver zanga420 donshaddow mazizitonene xynerise Williamsesco Mykemore donestk Mememan Humility017 Airborne02 Humility017 HRich hadura29 Rilwayne001 GuntersChain braine Sincere4u ehix89 Roydonzy87 xynerise MrEverest haryorbarmie83 younglawya Hiccups freshdill Acetyl mich2012 KevinDein haffaze777 Trustme2 saasala
talk2bity Dipville adetayo234 bjims majekdom2 ottalo1 jabojafa chrisja HenryThegreat1 fuckyoumhen oketoyinboshola Tonnero23 XwhY Saeed110 Anusiemgood Ojim07 Afritop
vicardino ottalo1 vicardino pcguru1 babiwonda majekdom2 Lordshola pepigeorge majamajic lrdval Realhommie
thanks , its sure is a classic smiley
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 9:44am On May 17, 2017
cool
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
cool
what are you doing here? Searching?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
what are you doing here? Searching?
Yes for my mr right nao
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 17, 2017
Hmmm classic
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes for my mr right nao
hehehe Mr Right please come out o

Happy searching anyways grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 17, 2017
Martin124:
Hmmm classic
brov your matter fear me o. 123 followings, all females just 2 males
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Safiaa(f): 2:52pm On May 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What is your own? Mind your business.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 17, 2017
Safiaa:
What is your own? Mind your business.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
abi e go fear you ooo,but wait oo na crime?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 17, 2017
Martin124:
abi e go fear you ooo, but wait oo na crime?
I'm not sure grin grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm not sure grin grin
eh eh ok oo,so nor dey allow your mind deciev u ooo ,by the way how far,I know we had some heated argument yesterday,sorry if I offended you in anyway!!!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 17, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh ok oo,so nor dey allow your mind deciev u ooo ,by the way how far,I know we had some heated argument yesterday,sorry if I offended you in anyway!!!
Arguement? Me ke? No be me o. I no even show face here yesterday
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Arguement? Me ke? No be me o. I no even show face here yesterday
ow sorry oo thought it was you
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 17, 2017
Martin124:
ow sorry oo thought it was you
Not me sir. I don't fight. I'm a lover not a fighter
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Not me sir. I don't fight. I'm a lover not a fighter
hahahahah mind the kind of lover u are oo
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Oyindidi(f): 7:09pm On May 17, 2017
Toks2008:
Do you know that your birth period can actually be a pointer to your career in life?

A lion was born to rule the animals while the whale was created to be the sea giant...in like manner,everyone has a place in the kaleidoscope of life.

So tell me your month and day of birth(not year) and I will tell you the career that suits you the most...the career that will possibly give you great success in life.

CC:

I also dedicate this song to you all...Happy weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0vziqz9aO0
Heregrin Nov 15
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 19, 2017
Toks2008:

I hail una o.
We hail you too.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by NNAMDIII(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

well someone who has dreams , ambitious, loving and understanding. God fearing must have a good heart . Good sense of humour and fun ... by fun I mean he must not be the too serious type . lastly someone who wanna have a family and will always have my back nomatter what. That is just the basics .
Hmmm nawa o! For only one man.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Hmmm nawa o! For only one man.
is that too much to ask for?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by NNAMDIII(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

is that too much to ask for?
It's not too much! What I'm trying to say is that it'll be very hard to find one!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by NNAMDIII(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2017
Toks2008:
Do you know that your birth period can actually be a pointer to your career in life?

A lion was born to rule the animals while the whale was created to be the sea giant...in like manner,everyone has a place in the kaleidoscope of life.

So tell me your month and day of birth(not year) and I will tell you the career that suits you the most...the career that will possibly give you great success in life.

CC:

I also dedicate this song to you all...Happy weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0vziqz9aO0
March 17 cool cool
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Honesty007(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
Everybody i greet u oh.i have to just tell you that until you stop charting the course of your lives then you would get the best from God and find the real good thing.
what is course of life? it is your own plans,thoughts ,set goals and ambitions you run after but it is not the will of God.
in order 4 u to know the will of God for your life ask him! "what is ur plan 4 my life?
it is a hard thing and decision you would have to take and totally delete ur own plans and refresh the page of ur life by going bk.how?
destroy all idols in your heart.who is that girl u choose personally and u r now presenting her with others and asking God to choose from the list 4 u.
2ndly,marriage should not make all hell become loose for u,to an extent u loose the plan of God,u loose the purpose of God 4 ur life, u loose patience by virtue of your imitating others and u loose dignity,integrity and chastity.
3rdly,if u have found out the exact choice of partner.r u doing ur homework of praying out evilspirits,bad habits,and praying

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Honesty007(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2017
and praying good qualities into his or her lives
4)have u prayed 4 a woman or man that would have the same vision and plan of God would run it with u
5)have u done deliverance both to uproot time bombs,satanic bondages,demonic spisits, generational curses and all hidden secrets that can implicate u in ur matrimony .luke 1:68 to 75
6)do u both have a good faith background.r u saved born again,spirit filled.r u seeking the kingdom of God
7)lastly the esscence of everything.do u both love each other? do u know what love is? have u passed the test of love? do u know that love is forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2017
NNAMDIII:
March 17 cool cool

Photographer, filmmaker, musician, artist, human resources director, head of a non-profit, nurse, physical therapist, psychiatrist, healer, spiritual leader
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by NNAMDIII(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Photographer, filmmaker, musician, artist, human resources director, head of a non-profit, nurse, physical therapist, psychiatrist, healer, spiritual leader
I'm sorry you're 100% wrong bro!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2017
NNAMDIII:
I'm sorry you're 100% wrong bro!

Lol! you are funny .. what if you are the one in a mismatch...
Have a great week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Heregrin Nov 15

You are pretty self-motivated and know what you need, be it your career or any other thing. You are Persistent, passionate and intensely career-driven, you accept defeat only when the odds are overwhelming and failure is inevitable.
You are known for being complex, secretive and curious by nature. It's difficult to pick one occupation best suited for you because you excel in several fields as long as you are determined so in essence,you can excel in any career you desire to pursue.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2017
lalanice:
2nd Dec
Best suited for any of these;
1.Tutor 2.Promoter 3.Clergy/missionary 4.College professor 5.Interpreter 6.Importer 7.Publisher
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by lalanice(f): 8:39am On May 22, 2017
Toks2008:

Best suited for any of these;
1.Tutor 2.Promoter 3.Clergy/missionary 4.College professor 5.Interpreter 6.Importer 7.Publisher
ew! cry I shoulda never asked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (67) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.