Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused (55499 Views)

Good Girl Gone Bad! Tiwa Savage Leaves Fans Speechless With Massive Body Tattoo / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Mummy Kate Is 17-years-old' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by crackerspub: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
Benefits of being a gym freak grin
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Crownwahley(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

You alter your gene to look however you want, forget that good gene story, she exercises and limits consumptopn of food. No be like most Nigerian women, they just eat when they are not hungry, others eat because they have money to. They dont even know if dont do hard work, eating once in 2 days and drinking a gallon of water a day is perfect to live long life.

but when is eating once in 2 days and drinking a gallon of water a day is perfect to live long life
ayam not understanding again o
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Crownwahley:

but when is eating once in 2 days and drinking a gallon of water a day is perfect to live long life
ayam not understanding again o

Dont tell me you dont have a scale to check your weight daily and maintain your weight based on your Body-Mass-Index. To functional optimally and retain best shape and look ever young, you must calculate the appropriate weight that you are supposed to have based on your BMI, and make sure your weight is 2kg less than the BMI, while you drink clean distilled water and natural organic fruit juice to make up the extra kilogram in a day, and food should be purely complementary, you shouldnt not eat meat, a little fish and an egg is okay for protein and you will look young forever.

Try it, it took me 1 full year of exercise and supervisory dieting to get my optimum lifestyle, now my body shapes itself irrespective of what I eat, cos I tell it to stay on that weight now. Mind over matter.

1 Like

Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by leo1234(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
boiz2men:
Lost alot of cash to ponzi sites

Build your own site and get an android app version of the same ponzi all for as low #99,999... in just 5 days

i love my signature

I will build a better site with Android, blackberry, and windows app version for #5,000 in 5days.
If you are interested drop your phone number/ email.
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
She look sick
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
She should better go and eat. As a woman she needs at least a few curves haba
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by boiz2men(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
leo1234:

I will build a better site with Android, blackberry, and windows app version for #5,000 in 5days.
If you are interested drop your phone number/ email.

I am interested. Lemme pay you #5,150.99kobo I shall send you a pm

You will build the android first. If its better than mine as you claim, i will send you 70%(#3,605.69kobo) mobilization to start off the BB and windows.. Leave the site, I have boys who can handle that
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by profbabatunde: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH17EufszdU][/url] ---+2348163154120 Real Estate Business Opportunity you can't afford to miss
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by mystmoze(m): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
the kpekus wld still be old
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Ugosample(m): 1:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Treasuredlove:
She should better go and eat. As a woman she needs at least a few curves haba

What is this lady saying now?
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by 0b10010011: 1:58am On Apr 17, 2017
angry

Keep deceiving the old woman!
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Realali(f): 4:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Modelsms8:
Is she the one in that pic?

If you ask me Na who are go ask
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by NaijaBlend: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2017
...because she started herself and also used girdle to ruthlessly tie up herself!

Obirin sef!
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by godquality: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2017
carzola:
How she no go
Look young
When she fuckz
Young pricckk
you dey speak from experience abi? Maybe she fvcked you old.
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by theimmortals(m): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2017
That's the biological importance of eating Dog meat.....a trial will convince you.
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2017
I wld like to work under her grin
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Dont tell me you dont have a scale to check your weight daily and maintain your weight based on your Body-Mass-Index. To functional optimally and retain best shape and look ever young, you must calculate the appropriate weight that you are supposed to have based on your BMI, and make sure your weight is 2kg less than the BMI, while you drink clean distilled water and natural organic fruit juice to make up the extra kilogram in a day, and food should be purely complementary, you shouldnt not eat meat, a little fish and an egg is okay for protein and you will look young forever.

Try it, it took me 1 full year of exercise and supervisory dieting to get my optimum lifestyle, now my body shapes itself irrespective of what I eat, cos I tell it to stay on that weight now. Mind over matter.

My Oga don drop another note. noted sharply grin
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by tracy23: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2017
exercising n eating d right kind of food n fruits can make one look younger, i also look younger than my age, she looks very pretty
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by AlphaStyles(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Pls where's the sweet 16

Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by AlphaStyles(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by CHIMCO(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Agadi.
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by pweetiedee(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

You want to kill yourself. Eat balanced diet, stay away from junks, eat fruits and vegetables, stay away from diet drinks, take dietary supplements if you are not getting enough nutrients from yyour meal, drink plenty of water. Do exercises- cardiovascular and strength training.

these will help you look young, healthy and happy.

Do not skip meals. food is very important.

Sleep too. Get enough sleep.
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by justmenoni: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2017
No, it's your sister

quote author=Modelsms8 post=55623471]Is she the one in that pic?[/quote]
Re: 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this lady saying now?
mebbe if you read quite slowly, you will understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anto Lecky Wore Swimsuit To 'Sugar Rush' Movie Premiere. Hit Or Miss? / 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.