Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Green Snake Found Under The Generator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Green Snake Found Under The Generator (905 Views)

The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) / Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! / Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Snake Found Under The Generator by Blonchilli(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
My brother-in-law was extremely lucky today. During the Manchester United vs Chelsea match Nepa took light and we decided to turn on the generator. We didn't know a green snake was under the generator and slithered in between my brother-in-law's legs. We were able to kill it before it crawled into the house. The tile made it impossible for it to crawl faster. After killing the snake we proceeded to enjoy the match as we officially welcomed Conte to the theatre of dreams grin grin

Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by Youngtrice(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
After poverty, na snake i fear pass. I doubt if i'll have the mind to kill a snake.

1 Like

Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
same type and color was killed by a wayward guy today,we sent it to him as a warning for his bad ways just as we sent same to u guys,better repent or next we will send anaconda.
Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by Blonchilli(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Youngtrice:
After poverty, na snake i fear pass. I doubt if i'll have the mind to kill a snake.
I run leave there bro! grin my bro was the one that killed it
Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by Blonchilli(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
same type and color was killed by a wayward guy today,we sent it to him as a warning for his bad ways just as we sent same to u guys,better repent or next we will send anaconda.
Your village people really dey find you
Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by Youngtrice(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Blonchilli:

LMAO! And you come here dey lie se 'WE KILLED IT' bah?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by Temidayo9(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oh little and innocent creature, what a waste
Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by henshaw97: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lalasticlala abi wetin dem dey call am...
Comman see your Easter meat oooh
Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by josephine123: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
hmmm.... dangerous snake
Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by chigoziri2403(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
the little creature just wanted to watch Rashford bossing David Luis, OP didn't you watch your neighbors TV from the window when you were young?

1 Like

Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by Tallesty1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Blonchilli:

He shouldn't have killed it.

The snake isn't dangerous
Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by Blonchilli(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Youngtrice:
LMAO! And you come here dey lie se 'WE KILLED IT' bah?? cheesy
Hehehehe! My bro used my brain kill am *in mourinho's voice*
Re: Green Snake Found Under The Generator by Youngtrice(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
Blonchilli:

Hehehehe! My bro used my brain kill am *in mourinho's voice*
LOL. Issorait.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Relate To This Old School Pic? / Kim Kardashian In $100M Lawsuit / Malawi Prophet Bushiri Share Photo Of His Two Young Children Kneeling Before Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.