Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

Disregard. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard. (13571 Views)

I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) / Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
how many fanyogo you don sell this morning?

Since when did it become a crime for one to work hard to earn a living? I.diot without brain..since when?

All you lazy as.s sit around and wait on government money to steal...
I doff my hat for igbos biko..!!!! The only tribe that can survive without government money.....and work themselves to the top.....FACT!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2017
blues20:
Hmnnnn, Yorubas and their sleepless night on anything Igbo..... Wonders shall never end. Nawa shocked shocked shocked If only my Igbo brothers will learn to ignore these brand of threads..... If only they can hold their peace. sad
Yoruba don't need to proof anything to you people in Nigeria. It is just a shock to me that few Yoruba online don't even know how great GOD has blessed us and A BIG THANKS GOES TO OTHER YORUBA MEN DOING THE NEEDFUL BY SHOWING THE EXCELLENT BRAINS IN YORUBA LAND . AND I thank GOD for MAKING ME A YORUBA DESCENDANT.

MANY LIES OF IBOS ARE ALWAYS BUSTED .HUMILITY IS ALWAYS THE REASON I DON'T LIKE TO DENT ANY TRIBE'S IMAGE DESPITE FACTS BEFORE ME.
HOWEVER, WHEN THERE ARE TOO MANY LIES IN THE SOCIETY, ESPECIALLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA, IT TEND TO DESTROY HISTORY, WHICH IS REASON I HAVE DECIDED TO SEND THIS FACT AGAIN INTO THIS PLACE BECAUSE IBOS FEW SCHOLARS ENVY YORUBA

It is no more news that YORUBA IS THE LARGEST ETHNICITY IN AMERICA because a study published in GENOME BIOLOGY, which isolated the African-derived genome in African American participants to assess the African origin, states: "The largest African ancestral contribution comes from the YORUBA [West African tribe, especially clustered in what is now Nigeria], with an average of 47.1% ± 8.7% (range, 18% to 64%), followed by the Bantu [various tribes from Central, Eastern, and Southern Africa] at 14.8% ± 5.0% (range, 3% to 28%) and Mandenka [also known as the Mandingo tribe, in West Africa] at 13.8% ± 4.5% (range, 3% to 29%)”

IN FLUVANNA COUNTY ,IN VRIGINA

CHECK OMOHUNDRO FAMILY OF FLUVANNA (YORUBA DESCENDANTS)

Robert Johnson Omohundro Nuclear Scientist( one of the outstanding scientist)

STOP ALL THESE LIES AND DISTORTION OF HISTORY.

3 Likes

Re: Disregard. by jude90(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2017
hmmmmmmm why this topic? if Igbos are not the most brilliant in Africa which tribe is?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Children of the man that descended from God don't have time to engage in irrelevant pride over others . Yoruba don't BOAST. We just do our things and POSTERITY KEEP RECORD OF IT. AJALA SET A RECORD IN THE HISTORY OF PEOPLE LIVING IN AFRICA. SOYINKA DID THE SAME. TESLIM BALOGUN DID IT. SADE ADU DID IT. MIKE ADENUGA DID. RASHIDI YEKINI DID IT. OLUROTIMI BADERO DID THE SAME. TO MANY TO MENTION. HOWEVER ,Iwofa lènu, ohun ti o ba wu olukuluku lo lè fi énu é so. And we have not stopped doing what we know how to do BEST; SETTING RECORD. PROUDLY YORUBA
Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2017
jude90:
hmmmmmmm why this topic? if Igbos are not the most brilliant in Africa which tribe is?

I tire ooo...abeg ask them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:
Yoruba don't need to proof anything to you people in Nigeria. It is just a shock to me that few Yoruba online don't even know how great GOD has blessed us and A BIG THANKS GOES TO OTHER YORUBA MEN DOING THE NEEDFUL BY SHOWING THE EXCELLENT BRAINS IN YORUBA LAND . AND I thank GOD for MAKING ME A YORUBA DESCENDANT.

MANY LIES OF IBOS ARE ALWAYS BUSTED .HUMILITY IS ALWAYS THE REASON I DON'T LIKE TO DENT ANY TRIBE'S IMAGE DESPITE FACTS BEFORE ME.
HOWEVER, WHEN THERE ARE TOO MANY LIES IN THE SOCIETY, ESPECIALLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA, IT TEND TO DESTROY HISTORY, WHICH IS REASON I HAVE DECIDED TO SEND THIS FACT AGAIN INTO THIS PLACE BECAUSE IBOS FEW SCHOLARS ENVY YORUBA

It is no more news that YORUBA IS THE LARGEST ETHNICITY IN AMERICA because a study published in GENOME BIOLOGY, which isolated the African-derived genome in African American participants to assess the African origin, states: "The largest African ancestral contribution comes from the YORUBA [West African tribe, especially clustered in what is now Nigeria], with an average of 47.1% ± 8.7% (range, 18% to 64%), followed by the Bantu [various tribes from Central, Eastern, and Southern Africa] at 14.8% ± 5.0% (range, 3% to 28%) and Mandenka [also known as the Mandingo tribe, in West Africa] at 13.8% ± 4.5% (range, 3% to 29%)”

So u mean Yoruba's has d largest ethnic in USA but is very hard for u guys to get in even Ivy leagues schools

Lagos/ibadon propaganda news as usual

3 Likes

Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:
Children of the man that descended from God don't have time to engage in irrelevant pride over others . Yoruba don't BOAST. We just do our things and POSTERITY KEEP RECORD OF IT. AJALA SET A RECORD IN THE HISTORY OF PEOPLE LIVING IN AFRICA. SOYINKA DID THE SAME. TESLIM BALOGUN DID IT. SADE ADU DID IT. MIKE ADENUGA DID. RASHIDI YEKINI DID IT. OLUROTIMI BADERO DID THE SAME. TO MANY TO MENTION. HOWEVER ,Iwofa lènu, ohun ti o ba wu olukuluku lo lè fi énu é so. And we have not stopped doing what we know how to do BEST; SETTING RECORD. PROUDLY YORUBA

Look at dem
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

Look at dem
Humbly proud to be one of them. Go ask the ISRAELITES THAT QUESTION. AND WAIT FOR THEIR ANSWER.

MOCK @ YOUR JEALOUSY
LOBATAN
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

So u mean Yoruba's has d largest ethnic in USA but is very had for u guys to get in even Ivy leagues schools

Go and find it out and prove me wrong on the STATISTIC I GAVE OUT DONE
ELSE, KEEP QUIET FOREVER
Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:
Humbly proud to be one of them. Go ask the ISRAELITES THAT QUESTION. AND WAIT FOR THEIR ANSWER.

MOCK @ YOUR JEALOUSY
LOBATAN

jealous of who

u said u guys have the largest ethnic goup in US....from where did u get dat info

2 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

So u mean Yoruba's has d largest ethnic in USA but is very had for u guys to get in even Ivy leagues schools

Go and find it out and prove me wrong on the STATISTIC I GAVE OUT DONE.
ELSE, KEEP QUIET FOREVER
Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:
Go and find it out and prove me wrong on the STATISTIC I GAVE OUT DONE.
ELSE, KEEP QUIET FOREVER

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy no go kee me with laugh
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

jealous of who

u said u guys have the largest ethnic goup in US....from where did u get dat info
Stop this your delusion and Face up to the TRUTH. DON'T COME ONLINE and dole out IGNORANCE as if you are not with your phone /laptop. Surf the internet or go the US to verify . Fact don't lie.
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

jealous of who

My problem with people like you is that you are too unrealistic with truth. I GAVE YOU DAMN STATISTICAL INFORMATION ON SOMETHING, YOU ARE THERE ASKING ME TO GIVE ANOTHER THING.

IF IT IS A LIE. GO and do your findings and come counter it. Period
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

jealous of who

DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT MAJORITY OF IBOS ARE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS ?

Go and learn about YOUR REAL HISTORY.
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this guy no go kee me with laugh
You will not die but you will know the truth and the TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.
LEAST I FORGET, THE MAJORITY OF IBOS ARE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS DESCENDANTS.

VERIFY THAT EGYPTIAN CONNECTION TO IBOS AS WELL.

1 Like

Re: Disregard. by TeflonBlixx: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
These guys sef. . . Masturbating al over my thread

I have called you guys bluff. . Kiss the truth grin
Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

make i leave this place before they kee me with lagos/ibadan propaganda lies grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Obamaofusa: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2017
jude90:
People who just learnt how to wear clothes in 1921 compared to people who never walked naked,built empires,established one of the most organised govt before colonialism,excelled more than the Igbos during regional system of govt,lent money to Nigeria 2 separate times,have 2 nobel laureates,won more than 10 grammy awards,leads in education home and abroad,their yorubaland being the 3rd economy in Africa,have the greatest black mathematicians in the world,have 4,youngest phd holders in the world,have 6 university scores of 5 point zero-the apex in the world,have the highest numbers of international businessmen like Ogunlesi who bought 3 international airports including Gatwick through his company and another who bought a foreign club,have the highest number of universities,polythecnics,professors,doctors,lawyers etc etc --Oh my,compared to 6 ivy league entrants--those 6 cannot even be compared to 1 5 point zero world universities scores breaker--This is blasphemy!Like comparing USA with Sri lanka!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disregard. by kettykings: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Obamaofusa:
People who just learnt how to wear clothes in 1921 compared to people who never walked naked,built empires,established one of the most organised govt before colonialism,excelled more than the Igbos during regional system of govt,lent money to Nigeria 2 separate times,have 2 nobel laureates,won more than 10 grammy awards,leads in education home and abroad,their yorubaland being the 3rd economy in Africa,have the greatest black mathematicians in the world,have 4,youngest phd holders in the world,have 6 university scores of 5 point zero-the apex in the world,have the highest numbers of international businessmen like Ogunlesi who bought 3 international airports including Gatwick through his company and another who bought a foreign club,have the highest number of universities,polythecnics,professors,doctors,lawyers etc etc --Oh my,compared to 6 ivy league entrants--those 6 cannot even be compared to 1 5 point zero world universities scores breaker--This is blasphemy!Like comparing USA with Sri lanka!

this is so funny particularly wheren you mentioned built empires and established most organised goverment beofre colonialism , please always try to back up you claims with hard facts the 2 nobel laurettes are they dead or alive cause i only heard of 1 whose books have not sold upto 100,000 copies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Babacele: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
nawao! all tribes in Nigeria are great . period.
Re: Disregard. by Obamaofusa: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
kettykings:

this is so funny particularly wheren you mentioned built empires and established most organised goverment beofre colonialism , please always try to back up you claims with hard facts the 2 nobel laurettes are they dead or alive cause i only heard of 1 whose books have not sold upto 100,000 copies
The 2 great Nobel lauretes are Profs Soyinka and Tony Adegbulugbe! The Oyo Mesi were seven principal councilors of the state. They constituted the Electoral Council and possessed legislative powers, similar to today's United States Congress. Led by the Bashorun, acting as prime minister, and ran by the Agbaakin, Samu, Alapini, Laguna, Akiniku and Ashipa. They represented the voice of the nation and had the chief responsibility of protecting the interests of the empire. The Alaafin was required to take counsel with them whenever any important matter affecting the state occurs.[29] Each man had a state duty to perform at court every morning and afternoon. Each mesi had a deputy whom they would send to the Alaafin if his absence was unavoidable. The Oyo Mesi developed as a check on the Alaafin's power, preventing the Alaafin from being an autocrat; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyo_Empire

1 Like

Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Obamaofusa:
The 2 great Nobel lauretes are Profs Soyinka and Tony Adegbulugbe! The Oyo Mesi were seven principal councilors of the state. They constituted the Electoral Council and possessed legislative powers, similar to today's United States Congress. Led by the Bashorun, acting as prime minister, and ran by the Agbaakin, Samu, Alapini, Laguna, Akiniku and Ashipa. They represented the voice of the nation and had the chief responsibility of protecting the interests of the empire. The Alaafin was required to take counsel with them whenever any important matter affecting the state occurs.[29] Each man had a state duty to perform at court every morning and afternoon. Each mesi had a deputy whom they would send to the Alaafin if his absence was unavoidable. The Oyo Mesi developed as a check on the Alaafin's power, preventing the Alaafin from being an autocrat; t

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disregard. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:

Mr. Truthful and Yoruba superior, abeg continue in your quest, we don't care and we don't even know about your existence.
Re: Disregard. by Obamaofusa: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
blues20:

Mr. Truthful and Yoruba superior, abeg continue in your quest, we don't care and we don't even know about your existence.

Some Excerpts From Numerous Comments of Davido Ricky.
“I have another Western world link that proofs that there is a link between Greek thinkers and early Yoruba thinkers. But everything points to the facts that Greeks learned everything from Yoruba tradition. The first set of hints is "Obatala is their URANUS, Ogun is their HEPHAESTUS, Shango is their ZEUS. 2) Also Oracle, Yoruba has the largest permutation of Oracle mysteries in the world, which is called Odus of Ifa in Yoruba land. Yoruba has 256 combinations, more than Chinese, Greeks and Indians combined. Don't forget that they used to worship Yoruba religion during Roman Empire time, it took Alexandra the great to stop them. The Oracle of Fa does not refer to the music note but to the goddess Fa or Ifa, one of the sixteen Yoruba deities”
“1) Karreem Abdul Jabbar -- the Lakers legend just confirmed from his DNA test that he is Yoruba
2) Judge Glenda Hatchett was crying in the court house when she told the crowd that her DNA confirmed she is Yoruba
3) Carlton E. Brown (current president of Clark university, Atlanta, Ga.
4) Theo Martins -- a rapper
5) Yoruba Richen -- Anthropologist
6) Robert Johnson Omohundro Nuclear Scientist
7) Booker Teniafeni Washington”

2 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Obamaofusa:

“I have another Western world link that proofs that there is a link between Greek thinkers and early Yoruba thinkers. But everything points to the facts that Greeks learned everything from Yoruba tradition. The first set of hints is "Obatala is their URANUS, Ogun is their HEPHAESTUS, Shango is their ZEUS. 2) Also Oracle, Yoruba has the largest permutation of Oracle mysteries in the world, which is called Odus of Ifa in Yoruba land. Yoruba has 256 combinations, more than Chinese, Greeks and Indians combined. Don't forget that they used to worship Yoruba religion during Roman Empire time, it took Alexandra the great to stop them. The Oracle of Fa does not refer to the music note but to the goddess Fa or Ifa, one of the sixteen Yoruba deities”
“1) Karreem Abdul Jabbar -- the Lakers legend just confirmed from his DNA test that he is Yoruba
2) Judge Glenda Hatchett was crying in the court house when she told the crowd that her DNA confirmed she is Yoruba
Ok, you win. Can I hear word now. Please.

Re: Disregard. by Obamaofusa: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
blues20:

Ok, you win. Can I hear word now. Please.
lol-cheers
Re: Disregard. by UncleJJ(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Obamaofusa:

trash undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
blues20:

Why on earth do you quote me if you don't care? Still, the inferiority complex thing about “you" ( the plural pronoun). Yes, you can call me, Mr truth because it is bitter when it hit a LIAR, at the right place. Enjoy the reality as it stand. I can even give you site to verify if I chose. But, not yet because YOU PEOPLE HAVE NOT APPRECIATED YORUBA DESPITE OUR HOSPITALITY SHOWN TOWARD YOU IBOS, FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL. PRINCELY YORUBA BLOOD

1 Like

Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
UncleJJ:

Statistical proof, or some newspaper article .

I can point you to statistical proof. I doubt your submission.

Statistical proof but point me to yours first.

Meanwhile, peruse this as starters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:
Why on earth do you quote me if you don't care? Still, the inferiority complex thing about “you" ( the plural pronoun). Yes, you can call me, Mr truth because it is bitter when it hit a LIAR, at the right place. Enjoy the reality as it stand. I can even give you site to verify if I chose. But, not yet because YOU PEOPLE HAVE NOT APPRECIATED YORUBA DESPITE OUR HOSPITALITY SHOWN TOWARD YOU IBOS, FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL. PRINCELY YORUBA BLOOD
The thing pain you well well'o. See how you come quote me two times. cheesy shocked Are you rejecting the title? You are the only truthful human in the entire planet. So why upset.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Threatens To Sue Kano Government For Stopping Rally / Court Grants Bail To Nurse Who Treated Sen. Isiaka Adeleke / President Buhari Is In Charge Of Nigeria -BMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.