Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? (5992 Views)

The Empty Tomb Is A Historical Fact Most Scholars Agree On / Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:43am On Apr 17, 2017
What is the importance of the empty tomb? What are the theories that attempt to explain away the empty tomb?
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by youngest85(m): 4:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Pythagoras theorem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Yannny: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Signifies resurrection and shows that God is a covenant keeping God!

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by veekid(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Signifies Bros J was a true fan on Manchester United

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by daamazing(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Walks out of thread kiss
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2017
OKay, ask the next person behind me. grin angry grin
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2017
cry wink
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by chuksoyo21(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2017
it signifies the defeat of death...

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Onwardvic(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Why looking for the living in the midst of the dead?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by jericco1(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Signifies he's risen, but what I don't understand is where the body went to since he arose in another body. I don't know if you're gettin me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by celestialAgent(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by yoruBADboi(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2017
For clubing maybe
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2017
It means that Jesus has the key to life and death.

Death couldn't hold him bound.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2017
jericco1:
Signifies he's risen, but what I don't understand is where the body went to since he arose in another body. I don't know if you're gettin me

No, he didn't. The disciples saw him ascend because they were spiritual
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Origin(f): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2017
That someone came and stole the body
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by diqq(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2017
Everything... Is ok
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by SporaD8: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2017
jericco1:
the body to dust, and spiritual body raised.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by KingLennon(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
It signifies Jesus christ resurrection. It was written that he will die but on the 3rd day he will rise again. The word of God is very powerful

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2017
jericco1:

There are some things we should not worry about as believers. Anything could av happend. Like the former body tranforming to the new one. Metamorphosis kind of. Same body changing to another.
But we should do less worrying and continue in our walk of faith. Else too much worrying is what turns their heads to Atheists grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by ajalawole(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2017
This question is just like asking why osama bin laden was buried by the river bank.
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2017
NOBODY WAS ABLE TO ANSWER THE QST.
WELL, THIS WAT IT MEANS. PLS LAUCH UR BIBLE APP ON UR PHONE AND READ ACTS OF THE APOSTLE CHAPTER 2 VERSE 29 TO 34. VERSE 29 TALKS ABT DAVID NOT BEEN IN HEAVEN. 30 DOWN TALKS ABT JESUS CHRIST N WHY HE SHOULD BE IN D GRAVE FOR 3 DAYS N 3 NIGHTS.
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by nkemma54(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
What is the importance of the empty tomb? What are the theories that attempt to explain away the empty tomb?

If God should tell you theories regarding how he resurrects humans, you'll run mad, that's why it's called faith

1 Like

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by nwosu35: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Nah so

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2017
ALSO READ ISAIAH 9VS12. REVELATION 16:13,14. WE ARE IN D LAST DAYS. PLS MAKE SURE U OBEY JOSHUA 1 VS 8.
GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by jericco1(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2017
SporaD8:
the body to dust, and spiritual body raised.
dust under three days?. Haba
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by ceejay80s(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2017
nkemma54:

If God should tell you theories regarding how he resurrects humans, you'll run mad, that's why it's called faith

I swear
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by jericco1(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Chascop:

No, he didn't. The disciples saw him ascend because they were spiritual
elucidate please
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by jericco1(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2017
davtosh:

There are some things we should not worry about as believers. Anything could av happend. Like the former body tranforming to the new one. Metamorphosis kind of. Same body changing to another.
But we should do less worrying and continue in our walk of faith. Else too much worrying is what turns their heads to Atheists grin

but you sef check am now
Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Kingsley10000: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Religious confusionists

1 Like

Re: What Is The Importance Of The Empty Tomb Of Jesus? by Onwardvic(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
jericco1:

He didn't rise in another body,remember that it had been prophesied of long before he even came that his body will not see corruption(decay).He was simply translated/metamorphosed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's General Cs Upthegrove / Lilith: Adam's First Wife. / Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.