Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (57036 Views)

Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by sirfee(m): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2017
ferking:
Religion or no religion,traditions or no traditions,fornication or no fornication,sex is the major ingredient of life and relationship,take it or leave it,marriages or no marriages every existence are sexual active. Some people shout against in the public but practice it in the secret either by self service or through a partner, some boys will tell you a girl thought them sex when they were small,but sex is natural instinct.so guy you are on point.
A crate of star for this nigga,I detest pretence and deceit.Some of the anti premarital sex on this thread are slay queens and pussy slayers,most of them are pretenders and attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by princessayesha(f): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2017
This is why relationships dont last. Sex outside marriage brings hatred and doubt in a relationship. Unfortunately it is now seen as a normal thing.

4 Likes

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by pedrilo: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2017
maxioptiultra:

Threats! Threats! Threats!

You threaten women with this 'until you clock 40' nonsense, just to get them to open their legs.

What makes you think every woman would rather sin against God than remain single? What makes you think all men insist on sex before marriage? What makes you think a woman who is abstaining will not find her kind? What makes you think all woman are attracted to guys who preach fornication? I for one can NEVER be attracted to a guy like you and the Facebook poster who is shameless enough to preach fornication. I would rather die unmarried that walk down the aisle with your kind.

Goodnight.
it will be better for u to die my dear. Gnyt dear

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by ztanleechima(m): 1:15am On Apr 18, 2017
dacruz007:
The guy seem more sensible than you are... have a rethink
ARE YOU TAUNTING ME?....so what do i have in common with him?. He has said his mind, and entitled to mine. Remember i just s.m.h.
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by adanny01(m): 1:22am On Apr 18, 2017
A friend of mine askd for sex from a girl he loved and was thinking of settling down with. The girl denied him because the relationship was a young one and she though he was trying to hit and run.

Sexual urge must be satisfied. He was introduced to another girl on Valentine's day last year, that girl a nice girl and not as young as the other one didnt waste time in giving him sex. My friend made his mind to marry the second girl that very day they had sex. A year later they were married.

I met the other girl, I saw regret and betrayal in her face while I had pity for her cos she had no idea the guy was for real. Call it fate or whatever, sex made up his mind on who to marry. I just believe the girl was immature and didnt consider his age. She had all the time being in her early 20's while he had no time in his mid 30's. The girl he married was 30 and didn't waste time either.

3 Likes

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Chai why this boy wants his Soulmate too have this devilish sex with him is a crazy he better shut up his much and stop that nonsense having sex's with girls eh having sex girls a nasty sin hmmm his soulmate will give him sweet slap on his face Koboko thunder will fire him Nonsense. angry
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Even if I don't love you, I will still ask for sex....

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by KendrickAyomide: 1:49am On Apr 18, 2017
menstrualpad:

Your pants please
Savage grin
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by HARDDON: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2017
rali123:

What so wrong with a vibrator please? Must you be with a man when you can ' do yourself' without asking for help . undecided

shocked shocked wink

Ehmmm, lets not be sentimental: How can u go comparing a passionate full blooded throbbing magnum to some lifeless synthetic materials? angry

@ dp, reminds me of yester years. Looks more like d u of old cool

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by ERCROSS(m): 1:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Jacobx007:
If u really like sex, be a man, go and marry wink

marry because of sex...
smh...
with this kinda mindset
No wonder marriages hardly last long this days...
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by olawonder(m): 2:03am On Apr 18, 2017
Atlantia:
He's aired his opinion...good for him.

Opinions differ and so I cannot say he has spoken for all men.
On behalf of all men, he has spoken for us wink
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by BABANGBALI: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2017
I hate sex but I love blOooow job die
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:10am On Apr 18, 2017
My Nigga, a nigga who sees and says it like I do.... a lot would hate and throw shades @ you but the real guys and babes would get it and love you for this... bumbae1 dear, ur sighted, princessayosha whoever taught you that sex outside marriage brings hate and doubt has really brainwashed you, lol abeg let them prove 3 cases where that happen, if two people are committed to themselves and date and have sex, which doubt and hate are you looking for to happen, that's how they would be teaching all of you lies all in the name of marriage and the gullible minds who aren't open minded and can't reason for themselves would believe everything they are told.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by emi14: 3:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:
Stupid boy

Why is he stupid because his being realistic here? Pretence is stupidity and imbecility and that is what you've just displayed.
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Donjazzy12(m): 3:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:
Stupid boy
Fake mofo! Keep playing to the gallery trying to please lesbians and shemales. You are just too fake to be here!
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Donjazzy12(m): 3:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Atlantia:
He's aired his opinion...good for him.

Opinions differ and so I cannot say he has spoken for all men.
Any man who tells you any different is either a homosexual or a liar!
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Donjazzy12(m): 3:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:

I don't support sex outside marriage cos that's fornication.

He is indirectly saying that he is a fornicator.
Gerrarrahia men!

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 18, 2017
As far as I am concerned, mugus would keep on been used and dumped by smart girls without even getting a kiss talk more of sex from them. Ladies,just keep your main guy and use these other ones like ATM because at the end all they want is just sex. As long as the main guy thinks you are independent and don't demand money from him,he would never dare to ask you for sex and will still wife you!! Women you all have the power to give or demand what you need,use it wisely!!
Fuckboys are nothing but ATM machines!! undecided
If my post pained you so much just go and die,because women would always control men whenever sex is involved. tongue
#truthisbitter#twocanplaythatgame cool

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Aystarz: 4:34am On Apr 18, 2017
maxioptiultra:

You threaten women with this 'until you clock 40' nonsense, just to get them to open their legs.

What makes you think every woman would rather sin against God than remain single? What makes you think all men insist on sex before marriage? What makes you think a woman who is abstaining will not find her kind? What makes you think all woman are attracted to guys who preach fornication? I for one can NEVER be attracted to a guy like you and the Facebook poster who is shameless enough to preach fornication. I would rather die unmarried that walk down the aisle with your kind.

Goodnight.

The last time a girl preached to me about chastity as vigorously as this, she ended up in my bed.
Don't trust the things ladies say, cos' they are as hypocritical as the men they loathe.
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Kuzee23: 4:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Any woman that plays no sex with you ... study her very well... She has someone by the corner giving it to her very well... she wants to play holy mary with you.. thereby taking you as a maga.. The problem with men is that they keep too many sex mates.. girls too do them same.. I have a very high libido but not every girl can see my thomas sef... God forgive us all. Sex if not a solid proof of how much a girl or a man loves you.. Sex no even get meaning anymore- its just sex cos you want to discharge your sexual urges with a guy or girl..

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Kuzee23: 5:02am On Apr 18, 2017
control which type of men when it comes to sex.. Mumu ones sha.. What you dey package another finer and sexy girl is ready to give it to him for a token.. Have you been to festac town ? my dear you go fear fear.... the only annoying part is most girls don't have anything good to offer in a relationship anymore just their kitten---no goal, no vision girl every where.. i use girls as ATM sef.. You like big boy but you broke.. na only kitten u fit offer .. Nahhhh thats too risky.

Trina0936:
As far as I am concerned, mugus would keep on been used and dumped by smart girls without even getting a kiss talk more of sex from them. Ladies,just keep your main guy and use these other ones like ATM because at the end all they want is just sex. As long as the main guy thinks you are independent and don't demand money from him,he would never dare to ask you for sex and will still wife you!! Women you all have the power to give or demand what you need,use it wisely!!
Fuckboys are nothing but ATM machines!! undecided
If my post pained you so much just go and die,because women would always control men whenever sex is involved. tongue
#truthisbitter#twocanplaythatgame cool
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by hardbody: 5:27am On Apr 18, 2017
maxioptiultra:

Goodnight.

Amen to that prayer.
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by PlaybooyGANG(m): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2017
this is so me!
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Longcucumber(m): 5:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Omagago:

I don't support sex outside marriage cos that's fornication.

He is indirectly saying that he is a fornicator.
and you are what,a fuckanizer.ogbeni park well joor.
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by apokan200(m): 5:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Davash222:

Aunty, sorry to burst your brain, he aired our opinion.

We directed him to speak for us, our voice are tiny here.
...nice one bro
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by fuckboys: 5:52am On Apr 18, 2017
maxioptiultra:

Goodnight.
oya come and go and be die already

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by DrogoG(m): 5:56am On Apr 18, 2017
"if a man loves you, he won't ask to get into your pant"?
Who created that at*upid belief? It is totally nonsense! Only a slowpoke would believe that.

A man who likes you will like to f*uck you. Not only that, he will want it as soon as possible! Sex is the last stage of toasting and a woman who likes you will also want to*uck you.

Whether a man wants to establish a serious relationship with you or not, he wants to f*uck you. When a man toasts you, he has already imagined how great you will look nude!

Men go for looks, first, before character. If you're a sexy looking chic, most men who see you want to f*uck you. Unlike women, men don't need to be emotionally attached to you in order to WANT to bed you. If you're f*uckable then you're f*uckable.
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by apokan200(m): 5:56am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=Omagago post=55634750]Stupid boy.

he ain't stupid at all,the guy is damn right and he is speaking for most us guyz
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Longcucumber(m): 5:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Flawlesbae:
Men n sex.... lipsrsealed
women and fuc`k.
Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by idyexcel(f): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2017
I know fornication is a sin but I think he is right. If I don't love you, I can't even get wet for you. This one is tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2017
bakynes:
Sex bonds a Man and woman together, I noticed I felt no attachment to a girl that told me no sex.if we had quarrels, I could go days without even thinking she exists but I can't with a girl I have had sex with, her thoughts will always fill my heart.
do u know y her thought will fill ur heart? because u might need sex at anytime and she would be there to give u... Do u know what that means?? U are sellfish and because of what u are stand to gain... Do u what that means?? U are very greedy... Keep waisting ur time...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.