Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One (1153 Views)

Guys : 5 Reasons Why Girls � Are Not Attracted To You / [A Must Read For All Guys] 5 Ways To Give Your Girlfriend Assurance / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by camilleR: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2017
You met someone who laughs at your jokes, has interests similar to yours and always has your back. But how do you know she’s the one to marry? Deciding to spend the rest of your life (theoretically) with another person is a major decision, and you want to do everything you can to avoid screwing it up. Nothing is guaranteed, but we’ve come up with five ways to know she’s The One.

1# She Loves You, Not Just Your Lifestyle

One thing that’s crucial to any relationship is unconditional support. Sure, it’s easy for her to have your back when you’re making six figures, but will she be at your side if you don’t get that promotion, or if you decide to leave your job and pursue other interests? If the answer is an unequivocal yes, she might be your true love. “One of the biggest problems couples have is money, and specifically, differences in styles of spending and attitudes about their budget,” said Karen Sherman, Ph.D. So make sure you’re really on the same page.

2# She Lets You In, and You Do the Same

Boundaries are healthy — we all have them. But if you’re wondering whether you’re ready to pledge the rest of your life to someone, make sure she can let you in. And we’re not talking about saving the day if you forget your keys. You want someone who can let down her guard and share all aspects of her life comfortably. She shouldn’t only allow you to see her at her best. If she’s willing to break down those walls, chances are you’ll feel inclined to do the same. That will pave the way for an honest and stable marriage.

3# She’s Not Difficult to Please

Every woman has her vices and standards, but you want to ensure you’ve found someone who isn’t impossible to please. Is she always complaining about wanting a bigger apartment or more extravagant gifts? If her gripes are valid, take them into consideration. But if she has unrealistic expectations and never seems satisfied, you might want to avoid taking your relationship to the next level. As cliché as it sounds, the most important aspect of your relationship should be your commitment to each other.

4# She’s Loyal and Has Gained Your Trust

This one seems obvious (at least as far as a monogamous relationship is concerned), but we’re not just talking about loyalty in a no-cheating way. When choosing to declare your unrivaled devotion to someone, you want to be positive she feels the same way. In other words, does she defend you when necessary? Do you trust her to have your back during disagreements with others? If the answer is yes, seems like you’ve found someone who’s as devoted to you as you are to them.

5# Your Family and Friends Approve

If your family and friends are important to you, it makes life a lot easier if they approve of the person you’re dating and intend to marry. If you’ve really found true love, chances are she brings out the best in you, and your loved ones can sense that and are pleased. Of course, not everyone gets along with one another, and you may have a cousin or old college pal who just doesn’t mesh with your significant other. That’s fine, but if most people in your life can’t get on board with your love, you might want to reassess the situation. If their reasons for disliking her are valid (“She’s too controlling”), take a step back and regroup.

Source: [url]juicyafrika.com[/url]

Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by dingbang(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Nice
Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2017
One just have to very careful and wise because these our ladies can pretend. And only a month after the wedding you get to see their true colors.
Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by rawpadgin(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2017
observing the thread with keen interest

hmmmm, haven't met my miss tight

search mode activated

Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by LordIsaac(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by FelixFelicia(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Fine thread. OP is a total wrap
Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by CaroLyner(f): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
And after all these she would show you her true colour after marriage
Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Lol so just those things make her the one grin some good points but

What if she sold her womb years ago
What if she she starts stealing ( i dont see anything about job on that least so u want a bum as a wife )
What if she has anger issues she taming at the moment till she get ring grin
Can she cook sad
Is she clean sad
Does she fear GOD?

Men list endless lol dont think its complete if people go by that list divorces every year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2017
CaroLyner:
And after all these she would show you her true colour after marriage

Spot on.

At least I know you won't be like that sha. cheesy

Better you show me your colour now before we get serious.
Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2017
In phil collins voice...

"But i see your true colours shining true....

I see your true colours, and that's why i love you, so, don't be afraid to let them show...

Your Trur colours...

True colours, beaurifuL...

Like a rainbow....

tongue.
Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
You can't know if youve found "the one" until you marry her
Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by jamislaw(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Annoy her often you will see her true colours, i have done that to her often and she's easy to be plead some time she use to even beg me.
She's just an angel.
Re: For Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Have Found 'the One by Gshegg: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Your heart will tell you if surely she's the one, no be until you dey follow one list like Mumu upandan...

(1) (Reply)

Me & My Husband To Be / 2017 MOVIES / Man Proposes To His Former Classmate At The University Of Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.