Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her (795 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her by Spanishfly(f): 5:34am On Jan 02, 2010
Guys can u really love someone so much but hardly call or visit all the time? maybe sometimes 2 weeks or more. And also you'd rather txt rather than call ur girl, could that be love?
Re: Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her by rockzy(f): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2010
interesting

but i know when a guy loves a woman, he calls her all the time and wants to be with her
if he cant call then he will text like always
unless if you guys have been together for a long time likeĀ  and know how each other roll, and if he is gonna be out of reach for even one week or one year, a guy that loves you will let u know, he wunt keep u in the dark

but when a guy hardly call or text you for a long period of time w/o letting u know
he is no longer into you or he just wants his space
Re: Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her by H2O2: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2010
nah

unless i'm super busy. even then . . .
Re: Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her by freecocoa(f): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2010
I dnt tink its posible 2 luv sm1 wtout caln,if u luv automaticaly ur world revolves arnd d person so u'll always want 2 hear 4rm d person.
Re: Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her by MIKKY2: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
cud be if is broke
Re: Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her by MIKKY2: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2010
cud be if is broke
Re: Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her by Jcob(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
nonsense thread. this poster should be banned.
Re: Guys Can You Love Someone And Yet Not Call And Spend A Lot Of Time With Her by Kelvinj(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2010
freecocoa:

I dnt tink its posible 2 luv sm1 wtout caln,if u luv automaticaly your world revolves arnd d person so u'll always want 2 hear 4rm d person.
that's rite.
@jcob
U dey vex oo

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, Does It Really Matter If I Keep My Virginity, Please Help Me Out. / Naija Babes Seem To Have Problem Wit Naija Guys. / Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.