Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (68602 Views)

Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by YelloweWest: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Looking good after 4kids.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Mypeople2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Why was she talking nonsense in that interview? She will die when she gets to 36-40,she sleeps with guys except the day before she travels, never went on a date as beautiful as she is ( something that 15years old for my area don go tire )etc . Abeg she drink when they do the interview?

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by YelloweWest: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Gotze1:
You are a single mother of 4 but still having boyfriend. How many of your boyfriends fathered those those kids.
Lol. None of ur business.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by YelloweWest: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Single mom with 4 kids
4 kids with this body? In Nigeria? Her gene good if its d truth.
I'm telling u.

Garri no dey go with good body cry
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by fidelson(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
This babe na wiping machine i quote her "Like I don’t have s*x the day before I travel. Just one of little things silly things I do to make amends in case I die on the road" that means she always avoid wiping (sex) only a day to wen she's travelling.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by YelloweWest: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
fidet1:
4. You have a boyfriend, Andre.
12. You’re searching for true love.
14. You know you won’t live long.

Except she’s got a terminal illness, I’ll say she don de craze.
U believe this shìt post?
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by emmamedicro46(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nawa ooo all this girls wey get portfolio sef,see as the thing long ,She get 4 children and them no get papa,if they start asking for their dad nko....She doesnt even look like someone that once had a miscarriage talking less of 4 kids......I HAIL Oo
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by emmamedicro46(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nawa ooo all this girls wey get portfolio sef,see as the thing long ,She get 4 children and them no get papa,if they start asking for their dad nko??....She doesnt even look like someone that once had a miscarriage talking less of 4 kids......I HAIL Oo
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Adaumunocha(f): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm telling u.

Garri no dey go with good body cry
Veggies is the best. Look at dem kardashians na
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by YelloweWest: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Veggies is the best. Look at dem kardashians na
Veggies angry cry
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by cuteme88(f): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin
You are God aware okaaaay oooh! even flies believe God exists. but this not Christ like thing, till Jesus come sha.

Hmmmmm! u don't do gigi gigi the day before u travel in case u die but u do gigi gigi any day so far u no dey travel! Good one.

No romantic date, man to bring food on ya bed! That one u go help me ask Simi to describe Naija men for uuuu grin
better take care of ya four kids no dey wait for who to sprinkle flowers for ya bed! flowers are meant to be in the garden except that flowers are made in India.

Lemme come N sleep.

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Renegadefrank(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Folks, her kids are her dogs o cos She neva born pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Teymi20: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
who she eppwho she eppwho she epp
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by hugoboss36(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
MillionDollars:
16. She looks like my girlfriend
u sure say na ur girl friend...na only u dey.....scrub am.?
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by hugoboss36(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
MillionDollars:
u sure say na ur girl friend...na only u dey.....scrub am.? No be..Chy#Ify..from ......wats name of that school sef...and she can scream wen doing skelewu...
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by buoye1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
GloriaNinja:
YOU HAVE NEVER GONE ON A DATE BEFORE? HOW COME YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER OF 4? ABI DOG DEY IMPREGNATE YOU?
That's not true ma... She's single and have no child...she addressed this on her Twitter Page some months ago.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Raintaker(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
KingTom:
Wey the mumu wey dey rant for the other thread say she never born it appears instead of 3 she has 4 undecided
Na me look up na Dog she dey refer to as kids.
She never get kids.
who be mumu now?
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Horlohlah: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
MillionDollars:
Titi
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Rigel95(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
MillionDollars:
Shit thats my ex...
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Antoeni(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
). I’m a single mum with 4 kids I’d do anything for. And I have a boyfriend called Andre and he rides a 2004 toyota rav4.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by KingTom(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raintaker:
Na me look up na Dog she dey refer to as kids.
She never get kids.
who be mumu now?
Look up again na bros look up again all of una just dey struggle to bear mumu tag na wa o bros na wa make una allow me drink water drop cup na abeg na abeg.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
laborious:
Wow!! This woman just said everything about me...except for 4 kids part...

so you talk to yourself alot.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Phi001(m): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

so you talk to yourself a lot.
\
Is that one an issue?

I mostly do it when I'm walking alone.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Raintaker(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2017
KingTom:
Look up again na bros look up again all of una just dey struggle to bear mumu tag na wa o bros na wa make una allow me drink water drop cup na abeg na abeg.
angry
KingTom:
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm... For someone who is a big fan of Greek myths, you should know that the Greek gods drank Ambrosia and not Elixir. Elixir is just another name for potions basically. Something which the Greek gods don't need for their looks else Hephaestus wouldn't have been ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Toyindiva(f): 12:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Beautiful lady
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
YOU HAVE NEVER GONE ON A DATE BEFORE? HOW COME YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER OF 4? ABI DOG DEY IMPREGNATE YOU?
one night stands gone wrong 4times is a possibility
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Chanchit: 2:04am On Sep 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:

I also had to go back and check I read that single mum 4kids part well.
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by samsam2019: 3:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Single mother of 4 yet she keeps shouting she's beautiful upandan. Arindin
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Johnpaul1099: 3:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Single mom with 4 kids
4 kids with this body? In Nigeria? Her gene good if its d truth.
the kids are her dogs o
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by kasali007(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2017
I like the my bf drives a Rav4 2004 model...unlike one wayray dat told me my corolla S 2010 car is old model... omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Oppypoppy: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2017
fidet1:
4. You have a boyfriend, Andre.
12. You’re searching for true love.
14. You know you won’t live long.

Except she’s got a terminal illness, I’ll say she don de craze.

Hahahahaha o'boy my belle oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Step Out In Style / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House / Davido's New Girlfriend Su Yung Says She Is Missing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.