Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 PM

Stealing At Accident Scene - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stealing At Accident Scene (712 Views)

Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stealing At Accident Scene by Okwyjesus(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2017
There is this ugly trend that made me wonder what is actually wrong with some Nigerians. How will someone sell his conscience and sense of right thinking because of material gain.
Yesterday along Odili road in PHC. There is this bad accident there and before you realize what is happening all the phones in the car and valuables is gone. This happens in assassination scene and almost all emergency scene. Instead of a feeling and help to the victims people go there and steal.

Pls share your experiences

1 Like

Re: Stealing At Accident Scene by Freewoman(f): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Okwyjesus:
There is this ugly trend that made me wonder what is actually wrong with some Nigerians. How will someone sell his conscience and sense of right thinking because of material gain.
Yesterday along Odili road in PHC. There is this bad accident there and before you realize what is happening all the phones in the car and valuables is gone. This happens in assassination scene and almost all emergency scene. Instead of a feeling and help to the victims people go there and steal.

Pls share your experiences

Which Experience? This is Business opportunity for some people, I have seen this years back, its just a generation thing, keep repeating itself everytime, if gasket will be dug out of grave, remove the corpse and steal the casket, how much more an accident.
Re: Stealing At Accident Scene by Okwyjesus(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Freewoman:

Which Experience? This is Business opportunity for some people, I have seen this years back, its just a generation thing, keep repeating itself everytime, if gasket will be dug out of grave, remove the corpse and steal the casket, how much more an accident.

But its sad. The scene was so sympathetic yet people got mind to steal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father & Son Paraded Unclad With Goats Tied On Their Neck For Stealing (Photos) / Somalia Minister Shot Dead In Car After Being Mistaken For Militant / Evil Man Butchers His Girlfriend To Death For Breaking Up With Him (graphic Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.