Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73821 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2017
It's often said that love is not enough to walk down the aisle with a lady because there are other basic things to be taken into consideration, and failure to do so causes a lot problems in marriage.

Though, every lady has her own flaws but there are some irritating attributes many ladies posses such as laziness and dirtiness which will cause more problems in marriage.

Now, let's observe the signs that a lady will become a lazy and dirty housewife

She ties wrapper everywhere

Listen up! Most young ladies who tie wrapper everywhere are liable to become lazy and dirty housewives. It's very shameful to see a young girl of about twenty years parading one street to another with wrapper without even seeing anything wrong with it. Most of these ladies are potential lazy housewives and every man should take a drift at the sight of such ladies.

Lack of enthusiasm towards domestic work

It's such a big turn off seeing some ladies forming Behind and they will pile up their dirty clothes and kitchen utensils for weeks and will cause global warming to the nation. These ladies are spoilt brat and will sit their ass down in their bedroom watching their mothers doing the cooking and washing alone. We don't need the likes of tosyne2much and lalasticlala to tell us that they are potential lazy housewives.

Mouth Odour

Many of us might have had encounter with ladies who don't take proper care of their body. They are more concerned about looking Behind than having personal hygiene. The stench of their mouth odour during love making will quickly revert your joystick back to its default state. These ones will definitely become lazy asses after marriage.

Her room is usually littered up

Some ladies are just so dirty that they only clean up their rooms when they know a man is coming around. Try to give them an impromptu visit and you should see their undies littered everywhere. The stench of their dirty undies will quickly drive you out of their rooms with immediate effect. They usually justify their laziness and dirtiness by saying are aren't house maids and can never help any man boyfriends wash his clothes or underwears

She over sleeps

Potential lazy house wives don't usually wake up early on the morning. It's either they wake up around 10am or 11am and when they wake up, the first thing they do is launch into their Facebook and Instagram and reply messages for about an hour before thinking of rising from the bed. They sleep with their legs wide open and their snore can be hard kilometres away.

She is a ardent fan of Soap Operas and Reality Shows

These are ladies that are BBA and BBNaija freaks. They don't equip themselves to help a man's dreams come true, but are usually concerned about how T. Boss and Bisola don't merit BBNaija. They wake up at midnight just to watch irrelevant TV shows since they are so sure that a rich man will surely come from nowhere to marry them no matter how unproductive they are.

She eats junks and barely cooks

Ibised to think it was a mere exaggeration that some ladies can't even cook noodles let alone jollof rice. They are fond of eating junks and will claim that they don't really like local foods. You see them parading eateries with men just to eat gala, sharwama, cake and soft drinks for months without stepping a foot in the kitchen. The moment you ask them when last they purchased food stuffs in market, you automatically become their enemy of progress.

She talks about her love for house maids

You are not yet married to them and they're already telling you how many maids they want when they get married. As ridiculous as it sounds, they even want their maids to watch their pants and bras, and if possible help them brush their teeth and bathe them. Most ladies like this will end up becoming lazy and dirty housewives and will only keep their men frustrated

212 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2017
This article is an eye opener to all the "love is blind" guys, and I want to use this medium to thank you, oga Wristbangle, for this educative write-up even though many ladies will have you hated. I must confess that I learnt a thing or two from your write-up. Thank you oooo

Let me also add mine and keep the ministry moving.

9. They come to Nairaland to Advise their fellow Ladies against Broke Guys

Most ladies you find on social media who are quick to ridicule or refer to any hustling dude as being broke or express their degree of hatred for broke guys are usually potential lazy housewives. These are ladies that don't see any future in a man just because he can't afford to dish out his hard earned little money for them to buy perishable parameters. They have no special abilities that can be exhibited to either better their lives or make money; they have no gifts and talents, no goals, no dreams and ambitions in life. Just deceive them that you will open supermarket for them or promise to take them to Dubia and they're all yours. They spend time looking at the mirror and how to enlarge their butts and bosoms just to attract the best of chairmen. Their only ambition in life is to get married and sit their asses down at home while the man struggles his life out. They don't want to build a future with any man but only want a man that has prepared eba and will only invite them to come and wash their hands and eat without knowing the stress the man went through to get it done. They usually justify their laziness by saying a man is meant to provide for his family not a women. Only a man without goals or visions go put that kind women for house.

10. They are ardent lovers of elaborate Wedding

They are easy to spot by the way they talk about marriage. Since marriage is their only achievement in life, they always talk about how they can't settle down with a man that earns less than N100k per month; they talk about how flamboyant their wedding will be and will frustrate any man that initiates a low key wedding; they talk about their love for already made men and will always throw themselves cheaply at these men; they have no jobs but will talk about how they can't settle down with a man in a two bedroom apartment; These are ladies that don't even have up to 10k in their bank accounts but want an elaborate wedding of two million Naira. They have lost all dignity of womanhood and wouldn't hesitate to date the husband of another woman. They attend other people's wedding and will return back home discussing how the wedding gown of the bride is of low quality and how her wedding gown doesnt match with her shoes. Any man that marries these types of ladies will only go back from frying pan to fire.

My fellow Nairaland guys, I pray that we will not fall into the hands of these daughters of Jezebel

I don't know if my comment makes any sense

446 Likes 43 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by MEGGATRON(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2017
mouth odour

Wristbangle if no be say you be my guy!, some kind of mouth odour especially the prominent chronic one you elaborated on isn't caused by poor oral hygiene but internal organ sickness e.g stomach ulcer. oga wrist mouth odour is a big flaw.

you don't capitalise on one's ailment as a benchmark for laziness or dirtiness.

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2017
I don't know what brought me here angry angry

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2017
I tire for some ladies sef.
How person go dey tie wrapper like say she dey mourn?
Why u go dey serve your boyfriend la casera and plantain chips whenever he visits u?
Why u no go wash your plates?even if na just for the period of time wey the guy dey around.
I dont blame nairaland guys that disrespect and talk to ladies anyhow on this forum.I believe they are speaking from experience.

Some women matter just weak me.

110 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by CaroLyner(f): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
cool
Are you wristbangle?

21 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by yaqq: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2017
this is physical! Everyone should know na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2017
MEGGATRON:
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok
sexybbstar:
D
tosyne2much:
cool
Space bookers association of Nigeria

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Omotayor123(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Op is so on point... It seems he has an encounter with most of themtongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Omotayor123:
Op is so on point... It seems he has an encounter with most of them tongue

Lol you are also on point. They are just too many here in Ajegunle tongue

12 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
They are from a particular tribe

grin

na joke o

I know they'll come after me for this comment

*climbs bridge railings

and plunges into the lagoon

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017

grin

na joke o

I know they'll come for me for this comment

*climbs bridge railings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Omotayor123(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol you are so on point too. They are just too many here in Ajegunle tongue
And I hope you won't be settling with one of them. tongue

The Truth is that Most of them Claim Slay Mama And Slay Queen outside and on social media.

And they will never take corrections.

Plus, they are always looking for Ready made Rich guy who will provide everything for them to settle down with.

Funny Enough, Guy tends to flock around these kinds of ladies.
"Awon Adaranita, Ma Dara ni'le" wink

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
MEGGATRON:
mouth odour

Wristbangle if no be say you be my guy!, some kind of mouth odour especially the prominent chronic one you elaborated on isn't caused by poor oral hygiene but internal organ sickness e.g stomach ulcer. oga wrist mouth odour is a big flaw.

you don't capitalise on one's ailment as a benchmark for laziness or dirtiness.

I can take exception for mouth odour due to health complication but what can be said of those without this ailment?
Omotayor123:

And I hope you won't be settling with one of them. tongue

The Truth is that Most of them Claim Slay Mama And Slay Queen outside and on social media.

And they will never take corrections.

Plus, they are always looking for Ready made Rich guy who will provide everything for them to settle down with.

Funny Enough, Guy tends to flock around these kinds of ladies.
"Awon Adaranita, Ma Dara ni'le" wink

The bolded justifies the reason why the level of divorce of recent is on the high side.

You know we men are easily moved by the physical appearance of ladies believing our love can change their derogatory traits during the course of relationship or marriage but stories/experiences that have stemmed from it prove otherwise.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
hmmm..m.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
This article is an eye opener for guys and I want to thank you, oga Wristbangle, because I have learnt a thing or two from your write-up.

Let me also add mine and keep the ministry moving.

9. They come to Nairaland to advise their fellow Ladies against Broke Guys

Most ladies that come to social media to talk about their hatred for broke guys are usually ladies ridden with laziness and greediness. They have no special abilities than can be exhibited to make money, no gifts and talents, no goals, no dreams and ambitions in life. Their only ambition in life is to get married and sit their asses down at home while the man struggles his life out. They usually justify their laziness by saying a man is meant to provide for his family. Only a man without goals or visions go put that kind woman for house.

10. They are ardent lover of elaborate wedding

They are easy to spot by the way they talk especially in the area of marriage. These are the ones that always talk about how they can't settle down with a man that earns less than N100k per month. They talk about how flamboyant their wedding will be and will frustrate any man that initiates a low key wedding.. They talk about how their love for already made men and will always throw themselves cheaply at these men. They talk about how they can't settle down with a man in a two bedroom apartment. These are ladies that don't even have up to 10k in their bank accounts but want an elaborate wedding of two million Naira. Any man that marries these types of ladies will only go back from frying pan to fire.

I know you must Chuk mouth put.
Minister nairaland woman matters.

18 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
grin

na joke o
I know they'll come for me for this comment
*climbs bridge railings

Must you do this?

12 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Miniskirt: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Mentally retarded cretins..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

There's one idiot lazy lady lying on my couch right now,
thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

Overdue tenant in dreamland..

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..

176 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Slay queen bashers will appear in droves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with the laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

thinking I'll marry her after I've seen all these signs..

Bloody hell @ the bolded gringrin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Miniskirt: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Bloody hell @ the bolded gringrin

I had to change it sef..

The thought of marrying her gives me brain fever

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Miniskirt: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I know you must Chuk mouth put.
Minister nairaland woman matters.

Is it hard for you to handle the truth?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Tiny23:

Must you do this?
I didn't mention any name o sister

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by MEGGATRON(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2017
wristbangle:

I can take exception for mouth odour due to health complication but what can be said of those without this ailment?

The bolded justifies the reason why the level of divorce of recent is on the high side.

You know we men are easily moved by the physical appearance of ladies believing our love can change their derogatory traits during the course of relationship or marriage but stories/experiences that have stemmed from it prove otherwise.

yeah! but it wouldn't be as tough as you perceiving it hard during sex as you said, that kind , a good brush of the teeth and tongue, especially tongue would curtail the poor hygiene. anything a good brush couldn't control the person should see a doctor.

Every other point postulated is plausible, good write up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

As I see mouth odour, I know sey the list na joke

13 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin
Lol safiaa wetin u do these guys o

Chai savagery much

5 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I didn't mention any name o sister

Na so
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..

I feel your pain. I was once stuck with one. She was very very beautiful but then that was all she had to offer. I had to take the bold step and move on. Now I'm happier

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Omotayor123(f): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Fact#
So I think Changing these set of ladies depends on you guys.
The signs are there, so observe well before choosing.

When they notice No Man wants to settle with their kind of ladies, they will definitely work on their selves.

No woman wants to stay alone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Omotayor123:

Fact#
So I think Changing these set of ladies depends on you guys.
The signs are there, so observe well before choosing.

When they notice No Man wants to settle with their kind of ladies, they will definitely work on their selves.

No woman wants to stay alone.

They will work more on their physical appearance to make them look more sexually attractive/appealing and not intellectually. What she doesn't have, she can't give except if she has made up her mind for personal revolution which will take a very long time to catch with reality.
MEGGATRON:

yeah! but it wouldn't be as tough as you perceiving it hard during sex as you said, that kind , a good brush of the teeth and tongue, especially tongue would curtail the poor hygiene. anything a good brush couldn't control the person should see a doctor.

Every other point postulated is plausible, good write up!

Definitely though atimes some toothpaste cause more harm than good. Any mouth odour that can't be control needs the urgent help of a dentist.

Thanks bro. Nice one

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Miniskirt:

Is it hard for you to handle the truth?

Are you tosyne2much?
Biko?
Anuhukwa nsogbo were
Bia kpa chiri Anya gi oooo.
Onye zuzu.

7 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Miniskirt: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I feel your pain. I was once stuck with one. She was very very beautiful but that was all she had to offer. I had to take bold step and move on. Now I'm happier

Very Good!

We should stay away from those life embargo..

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.