Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation (1300 Views)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / World's First Human Head Transplant A Success! / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by pacespot(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2017
I can't believe this story when I read it, how could that be possible?: Head transplant

Don't know why people keep searching for the God that is not lost.

The Gods are the surgeons.

A 36 years old man, Paul Horner, who was diagnosed with bone cancer 5 years ago and on the fringe of death, had his entire body removed and replaced with a cancer-free body.

In other words, his head was removed and installed on a brand new body. Who says the Gods are not here with us alive and kicking.

This ground breaking surgical operation will surely go a long way to shape how many fatal illnesses are treated in the future. You can read further the story in the link below

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/worlds-first-head-transplant-success-operation/amp/

Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by Radiohead6(f): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Its not Possible, Face Change or Face Transplant, Yes But not Head Transplant, When the head leaves the body the Victim is dead

2 Likes

Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by newyorks(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
fallacy from bloggers.
Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by pacespot(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2017
Radiohead6:
Its not Possible, Face Change or Face Transplant, Yes But not Head Transplant, When the head leaves the body the Victim is dead

That's what I said when I first heard the story, until I read it a bit further to confirm it's true.

You can see the head surgically removed in that pic with the connected pipes
Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2017
what happens to the spinal cord when the head is removed ...mind you it can't repair itself
Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2017
Wow. But how do you connect the tubes and pipes, spinal cord especially?
Because if they can solve it then most people on wheechair will be up soon!
Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by mikky4764(f): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Call it watever u like, but I'm finding it difficult to believe this story.
Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2017
Why do you people spread lies ? Ehn
This head transplant ain't happening until December abi na u do d transplant ?
Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2017
Today is my birthday. Show some love.

1 Like

Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by absoluteSuccess: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2017
If the surgeons are Gods,

What would a woman in whose womb a liquid grew to become a living being be? SuperGod?

It took no surgeon to make that superlative miracle come alive.

The Latent Designer is greater than the mechanical redesigner.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: knowing how it works never makes you the Creator.

1 Like

Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by flexcool131(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2017
It's not a lie, I was really surprised I saw this on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9D_A0wAH5Q
Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by Kowor(f): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
OK let us assume the surgery was real and a success. Where was the body gotten from?
Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by doctokwus: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
anotherydz:
Wow. But how do you connect the tubes and pipes, spinal cord especially?
Because if they can solve it then most people on wheechair will be up soon!
True.Also the complex tracts that connect the spinal cord to the brain,with the small and big arteries and veins.
But d story is true,just read the original article from d links.
Also people don't seem to know that South Africa pioneered heart transplant surgery.They av some damn good medical experts over there.
Re: World's First Head Transplant A Success After Nineteen Hours Of Operation by doctokwus: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kowor:
OK let us assume the surgery was real and a success. Where was the body gotten from?
Read the main article from d link.
It was got from a brain dead young man that was involved in a fatal RTA.The parents gave approval.
So they took dis man's head that was ok but whose body t
was literarily dead from cancer and used d still viable young man's head!Amazing stuff.
In 100 -200yrs years time I think creation of artificial human beings wud become a thing that wud be common place in advanced countries at least.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Sent To Turkey For Training By Jubilee Syringe Manuf. Coy Returns / Causes Of Weak Erection And Permanent Remedies / Heart Attack Warning: Diet Changes To Prevent Deadly Heart Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.