Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Important Questions For EFFC By Lere Olayinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Questions For EFFC By Lere Olayinka (537 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Questions For EFFC By Lere Olayinka by Tundeiab(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
APC'S Federal Government is a deep pit of corruption

Before they come with their new narrative of "Jonathan approved the money", let me ask them these simple questions:

1. Why's the Date Stamps on the CASH all from April 2016?

2. How could Jonathan administration that ended on May 29, 2015 approved money for the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the money was released this month?

3. Is it possible that the cash were grants voted for Presidential Initiative for North East (PINE)?

4. Who owns the building and the apartment where the cash was found?

I still dey come...

~ Lere Olayinka
Re: Important Questions For EFFC By Lere Olayinka by Buharimustgo: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2017
This is the worst govt so far we have witnessed unprecedented lies,if Buhari and his officials say good morning to you,check very well its mid night
Re: Important Questions For EFFC By Lere Olayinka by amc: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Tundeiab:

Before they come with their new narrative of "Jonathan approved the money", let me ask them these simple questions:

2. How could Jonathan administration that ended on May 29, 2015 approved money for the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the money was released this month?

3. Is it possible that the cash were grants voted for Presidential Initiative for North East (PINE)?

I still dey come...

~ Lere Olayinka

Date stamps in 2016? How did Lere know this? From the same video everybody else has seen? Didn't the same Lere and Wike say the money was from Rivers State coffers when Amaechi as governor sold the state's gas turbines?
Re: Important Questions For EFFC By Lere Olayinka by seunmsg(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Tundeiab:

I still dey come...

~ Lere Olayinka

Lere the slowpoke cannot even formulate his silly questions correctly. Who told him the money was released this month? I have seen lots of pictures of the recovered money and I didn't see any April date stamp on them.

All these attempt by crooked PDP members to distort the facts surrounding the discovery won't work. Everybody involved in how the money was stolen and kept in that apartment must be fished out and punished. No amount of misinformation will distract the government from the ongoing war on corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Officially Out Of Recession[stats AND PHOTO] / Photos Of Gov. Fayose In Court With Nnamdi Kanu, FFK Barred From Entering Court / Fayemi’s Two Years As Minister, A Waste To Ekiti — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.