Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) (4476 Views)

Lady Caught Watching Explicit Content Inside The Class Room. / South African Lady Shares Explicit Content On WhatsApp, Her Parents Views It. / WARNING! Don't Open Explicit Content Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by Miniskirt: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by Swegzfreak: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Chai... Lol

oya paste your gift cards for fast cash

ITunes, Amazon, steam wallet, I will buy
Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by dingbang(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Falconey I knew you would be banned grin
Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Nairaland isn't letting me upload more pictures. angry
Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2017

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by MEGGATRON(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
Falconey I knew you would be banned grin

grin

falconey was already within the fall walls, courtesy of airforceone, now professorfal because of two hungry miscreants.
Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2017
undecided

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2017
tongue

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2017

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
tongue

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
Lalasticlala tongue

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
shocked

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Somebori's Father grin

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2017
tongue

1 Share

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2017
My Clitoris.

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Best Doctor. grin

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2017
lalasticlala sad

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2017
embarassed

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Most naija girls should be given this name. grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2017
lalasticlala this could be you, but...

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Dick Champion rises up every morning.

Oh hell yeah. grin

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by brianluv: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2017
tnk God for my name o
Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
mrmrmister:
shocked

Nothing weird about that surname though. A "swallow" is a bird.

Lol @ phat ho though.

I'm reminded of a joke about people with addictions on one of those 12 step programme meetings they have to attend to stay "clean". So this time they were asked to bring their children to the meeting, to discuss the impact addiction has on loved ones, etc. The sponsor person in charge started with the 1st woman & said, "You're an alcoholic. You love alcohol so much, you even named your daughter Brandy". She nodded & started crying in shame. He went on to the next lady in line & said, "You're obese & your addiction to food is why you chose to name your daughter Candy". Before he got to the 3rd one, she got up & whispered something to her son. She said, "Dick, come let's go!" grin

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ phat ho though.

I'm reminded of a joke about people with addictions on one of those 12 step programme meetings they have to attend to stay "clean". So this time they were asked to bring their children to the meeting, to discuss the impact addiction has on loved ones, etc. The sponsor person in charge started with 1st woman & said, "You're an alcoholic. You love alcohol so much, you even named your daughter Brandy". She nodded & started crying in shame. He went on to the next lady on the line & said, "You're obese & your addiction to food is why you chose to name your daughter Candy". Before he got to the 3rd one, she got up & whispered something to her son. She said, "Dick, come let's go!" grin

lmfao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by mrmrmister: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ phat ho though.

I'm reminded of a joke about people with addictions on one of those 12 step programme meetings they have to attend to stay "clean". So this time they were asked to bring their children to the meeting, to discuss the impact addiction has on loved ones, etc. The sponsor person in charge started with the 1st woman & said, "You're an alcoholic. You love alcohol so much, you even named your daughter Brandy". She nodded & started crying in shame. He went on to the next lady in line & said, "You're obese & your addiction to food is why you chose to name your daughter Candy". Before he got to the 3rd one, she got up & whispered something to her son. She said, "Dick, come let's go!" grin

"Swallows" was used in a different context.

I hope you get it?
Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by SINZ: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by Vivipop(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tiny Dick grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) by CplusJason: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jesus condom grin

The most reliable condom. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? / Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? / I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.