Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,617 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

How To Restore Website Delete By Wp Reset - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Restore Website Delete By Wp Reset (428 Views)

Best WP Theme Or Plugin For VTU Portal / Wp: Avada Theme 5.4.2 Activation Code / How To Change Joomla Supper Admin Password Or How To Restore User In Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Restore Website Delete By Wp Reset by tolumose: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2017
please guru i need your assistance on how to restore this website mistakenly. i deleted all the content by wp reset taught it will only reset wordpress page setting but wipe off all the content... i m doomed because the site owner has been treating me. the site in question is www.stonedchef.com it reset it to wordpress theme setting.

Re: How To Restore Website Delete By Wp Reset by PulseWeb: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Send a mail or open a ticket to the Webhosting provider which is host Gator. Tell them to restore a backup of the website. That's if the there is a back on it
Re: How To Restore Website Delete By Wp Reset by tolumose: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2017
thanks guy, i m not sure of the hosting company, whereas i m not the sole admin, but given a privilege to edit the site before it got stuck by me
Re: How To Restore Website Delete By Wp Reset by PulseWeb: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Den tell them to contact the admin and mail the Webhosting company. Am sure a backup restore is the only way out
Re: How To Restore Website Delete By Wp Reset by hostkobo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
tolumose:
please guru i need your assistance on how to restore this website mistakenly. i deleted all the content by wp reset taught it will only reset wordpress page setting but wipe off all the content... i m doomed because the site owner has been treating me. the site in question is www.stonedchef.com it reset it to wordpress theme setting.
]

Hi there,

Can you msg me on Whatsapp, let me see what I can do

regards,
HK

-- my contact details in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Google Adsense Approval Within 8hours / Digital Marketing Job / I Need A Website That Pays You To Submit Articles/short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.