Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary (44012 Views)

Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
I still don't understand the idea of paying your girlfriend monthly salary...

I still don't ?

does it make sense

3 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by ifeanyi83(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
It just confirms the saying that our needs are insatiable. The lady obviously needed more than iphones and a furnished apartment. Most male folks sometimes believe a lady's loyalty can be bought with money, I honestly do not agree.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by KKKWHITE(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nathan2016: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Defaramade:
All these lie lie stories sef, two iPhones for what, Mtcheew

Take this certificate..Lie detector

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by spiff005(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Man rants after his friend got cheated on by a girl he placed on a N100k monthly allowance in a fully furnished apartment and gave two iPhones. Read full story below

Source; http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/man-rants-after-his-friend-got-cheated.html

ode ni eeeeee

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by dominique(f): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Another fake Twitter story.

goingape1:
you said the gospel Truth!

infact! the moment you start seeing women as worthless piece of Shiite that's when your life will turn around!

I believe those women include your mother and sisters and female relatives. No wonder you're always bitter towards the feminine gender, you've been deprived of feminine love all your life. You need serious therapy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by goldedprince: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
i presently give my ex 50k monthly, i know she needs it. there is a difference between love and money. first be sure she loves you before you start spoiling her with money.
i tell girls i meet am a bus conductor because of no job.
my ex still loved me even when i told her i was a bus conductor. so she deserves the 50k she gets presently. i am even thninking of making it 100k from this month. nigga use ur brain

7 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Crownwahley(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
I don't believe this Twitter shiii anymore, everyone is just trying to create attention
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by V0lv0(f): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sounds like he is talking about himself. Pele o grin grin
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Send me the 100k every month, I promise I won't cheat tongue.

Trust me, you will still cheat.....its a woman's thing.....especially Naija women!

Even if a man buys a nigerian girl an aircraft or aeroplane, she'll still cheat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Ehi07(f): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Well i blame the guy. Am sure there is a good decent girl dying for him he wouldn't even have to do so much to impress but men of these days prefer slay queens. They go for trophy girlfriends. He should take more bottles of pepsi tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Crownwahley(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
goldedprince:
i presently give my ex 50k monthly, i know she needs it. there is a difference between love and money. first be sure she loves you before you start spoiling her with money.
my ex still loved me even when i told her i was a bus conductor. so she deserves the 50k she gets presently. i am even thninking of making it 100k from this month. nigga use ur brain

bro where are you working??
giving your Ex 50k monthly hhmmmm
Nigerians I hail oooo

5 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by mrjaybaba(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
This mata yaf weak me eh !

On the oda hand, d gurl tin go don soffa.

But guy, u no try @ all ooooo

papa, mama, siblings they there dey roast u dey form big boy.
Wetin concerns me self, na him moni.
I pity ya fhuture .

Ewu, ewure,akuya !

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by goingape1: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
dominique:
Another fake Twitter story.

I believe those women include your mother and sisters and female relatives. No wonder you're always bitter towards the feminine gender, you've been deprived of feminine love all your life. You need serious therapy.
piss off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by vision2050: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
100k bae, she should returned the money with change
it better for the guy, he can't give that money to his mother in village. giving slay queen 100k worse than giving devil grin
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by mekuso89(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lily4star:
These things happen, it goes both ways, women and men cheat but there's something I don't understand, a guy has a gf he truly loves, calls her his number one and genuinely he loves her like no other but still sleeps with several ladies and yes they feel there's nothing wrong in that, as a matter of fact he and his friends sees it as absolutely nothing wrong, it's so normal but a Lady cheats and hell is let loose.

Don't get me wrong cos I am not justifying cheating, as long as there's no ring on the finger they owe each other nothing, she knew what she was doing all along, he was being played, the signs were there one way or the other but he must have been too blind to see it.

And I hate the part where an act of a person is used to judge a nation.

And I have to say this SEXXX is not LOVE.

Many partners have forgiven their cheating partners, it takes a strong man or woman to forgive cheating outside marriage, but when married its a no no, but I still remember my mom forgiving my cheating dad.
Damn the last line got wave
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by goingape1: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
goldedprince:
how Much are you giving your mother monthly?

6 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
lol.

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by ruggedtimi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lily4star:
These things happen, it goes both ways, women and men cheat but there's something I don't understand, a guy has a gf he truly loves, calls her his number one and genuinely he loves her like no other but still sleeps with several ladies and yes they feel there's nothing wrong in that, as a matter of fact he and his friends sees it as absolutely nothing wrong, it's so normal but a Lady cheats and hell is let loose.

Don't get me wrong cos I am not justifying cheating, as long as there's no ring on the finger they owe each other nothing, she knew what she was doing all along, he was being played, the signs were there one way or the other but he must have been too blind to see it.

And I hate the part where an act of a person is used to judge a nation.

And I have to say this SEXXX is not LOVE.

Many partners have forgiven their cheating partners, it takes a strong man or woman to forgive cheating outside marriage, but when married its a no no, but I still remember my mom forgiving my cheating dad.
a lady married to three husbands and a man married to 4 wifes, which sounds weird to you?
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by ruggedtimi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
goingape1:
burst my head...maybe his mother has enough..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by coolsegun2002: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
chinnyonwu:
Be
lieve all these Twitter stories and you'd believe anything angry

You better remove Abraham Lincoln from that your quote cos that American president died April 15 1865......and computers weren't made until the 1950s...let alone the internet that came into existent in the 70s & 80s...
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by goldedprince: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Crownwahley:

bro where are you working??
giving your Ex 50k monthly hhmmmm
Nigerians I hail oooo
bro there is nothing wrong with that. and i dont really see it as a salary. i call it monthly pocket money.
most members of my family members "loyal ones' are placed on a monthly pocket money.
there is nothing wrong with giving people money if you have, but dont give it stupidly

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by sxme(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
and the guy will be telling his fellow guy that is in geniue need that he doesnt av money. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Fhowe: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
goingape1:
you said the gospel Truth!

infact! the moment you start seeing women as worthless piece of Shiite that's when your life will turn around!
STINGY AND BROKE DUDES FROM THEIR COMMENTS YOU WILL KNOW THEM ,IF YOU CANT AFFORD OR DO IT WHY ARE YOU LAMENTING THERE IS NO LAID DOWN PROCEEDURE ON HOW A RELATIONSHIP OR LOVE SHOULD BE ,WHEN YOU KNOW THE GOSPEL TRUTH ON WHERE A GIRL IS COMING FROM AND YOU DECIDE TO HELP HER ,ITS HER PROBLEM SITUATION WILL SPEAK TO HER VERY SOON SHE NEEDS TO VISIT SOME HOSPITALS AND SEE THE EMBARRASSMENT SOME WOMEN THAT JUST GAVE BIRTH GO THROUGH ALL IN THE NAME THEIR HUSBANDS CANT PAY HOSPITAL BILL SHE DON SEE OKAY MAN NOW SHE DEY FORM WISE. WHICH EVER WAY HE DECIDES TO USE HIS MONEY IS HIS BUSINESS THAT GIRL WEY DEY CHEAT MAKE SHE CONTINUE SHE GO MEET AM FOR FRONT .lITTLE DOES SHE KNOW HOW MANY LADIES OUT THERE ARE LOOKING FOR A MAN TO EVEN CALL THEIR BOYFRIEND (RICH OR NOT RICH) NOW SHE HAS ONE AND A RICH ONE AT THAT SHE DEY FORM SAY NA SHE CHEAT PASS SHE WILL SOON BE WISE.OP GO AND LOOK FOR A WISE LADY THAT KNOWS HER LEFT FROM HER RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
goingape1:
abeg ask him ooo, even your siblings sef.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
......and they'll blame the guy for spending money on the girl and ignore the fact that she cheated. undecided
Of course he's the one to blame.... Mchew

3 Likes

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Mcowubaba: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
obembet:

Nigerian girls? LOVE? Expecially IGBO Girls...

OYO
Must you go tribal..
Is your brain paining you...
U must not be foolish always
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by goldedprince: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
goingape1:
my mom is a little old and retired. she really dosnt need money now. i give her the best medical care u can think of and make sure she feeds nutritiously. the joy of every mother is to see her son or daughter grow up from being the poorest to one of the most successful. its not abiut money most times smiley
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Papertrail11(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kellibae:
The guy is a senseless fool. He got what he deserved no regrets.
He is tryin to buy love and please her with money becox he dnt hav confident in himself.

Im sure that girl is A YORUBA girls shaa.. to stick with one guy is always difficult for them

but hey don't forget guys with money get the most girls nowadays and bad boys too so wat's in for us good boys huh?

what dating rule works nowadays
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
sxme:
and the guy will be telling his fellow guy that is in geniue need that he doesnt av money. Mtcheew

You know this because you know the guy ba undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by dingbang(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Shossie come and see
Re: Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary by Jokkarm2: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
They guy na first class mumu, his type no fit help his friend financially . I get luck say id beb no sell his car give another man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.