Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner (2756 Views)

Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by godson4u79(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello guys am planning to relocate to India so as to get a better job and better life. Please I need your inputs to some questions below

Nigerian living in India. How is the life over there in India?

Are there job opportunities for foreigners in India?

What are the problems a Nigerian that is relocating to india faces?

Are indian friendly towards foreigner that are resident in their country?

I understand that indian is the hub of the world 's IT industry which means there is a lot of computer jobs for qualified persons.

So what does India holds for a foreigners ( Nigerian )?
Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by Benekruku(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin

India lohun lohun.......

Wetin u won go do there?

Better stay put Northgate

2 Likes

Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by Saintsquare(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
so op no watch video how dem dey panel beat Nigerians abi

2 Likes

Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
godson4u79:
Hello guys am planning to relocate to India so as to get a better job and better life. Please I need your inputs to some questions below

Nigerian living in India. How is the life over there in India?

Are there job opportunities for foreigners in India?

What are the problems a Nigerian that is relocating to india faces?

Are indian friendly towards foreigner that are resident in their country?

I understand that indian is the hub of the world 's IT industry which means there is a lot of computer jobs for qualified persons.

So what does India holds for a foreigners ( Nigerian )?

Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by salford: 2:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Alot of Indians think Nigerians are drug dealers. Expect maximum beating and planking once in a while grin

1 Like

Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by godson4u79(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
I no watch am ooo...

Saintsquare:
so op no watch video how dem dey panel beat Nigerians abi
Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by Saintsquare(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2017
godson4u79:
I no watch am ooo...

I don't usually discourage peeps who wanna travel to become someone in life but I sincerely don't think India is an ideal country.I'll rather go to a poor schengen country to hustle than go to Arab countries such as India and the likes..
Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by godson4u79(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm.. thanks for your insight...I actually tot of the same.. I just needed a little input from the public

Saintsquare:
I don't usually discourage peeps who wanna travel to become someone in life but I sincerely don't think India is an ideal country.I'll rather go to a poor schengen country to hustle than go to Arab countries such as India and the likes..
Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by Kakamorufu(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
if you like yourself. you better stay put. India is a no go area for now
Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by giftspta(f): 2:18am On May 31, 2017
Hi Godson, you should travel to India only for

1. Education
2. Medicine
3. Business
4. Tourism - Historical Sites

You may not get a job there , India get 2 billion brains so little room for foreigner jobs. You may find your niche there like starting a Nigerian kitchen or something specific to African community.

Indian business market is dominated by big players and volume driven . You will be surprised to know profit margins in Indian are between 3 to 5% but with high volume you can make significant profit. Say if you sell a product with $0.25 profit and sale volume is 600million your profit margin would be $150 million but with 100`s or 1000`s it does not make any sense of doing business there. Indian business environment is entirely different than Nigerien business market and profits are so low its quite difficult for a low volume start up.

Note : Nigerians have bad reputation in India. 8,672 cases of drugs and 419 reported to Indian Police and each time such an issue occur the national television and newspaper broadcast the news to entire country i.e. informing 2 billion people about scams , frauds and drug activities reported by Police.
Re: Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner by Welcomme: 8:58am On May 31, 2017
The last place I will ever think of going is India. I rather go to somolia or south Sudan. Indian? Bros check ur brain well... No job for u there as a Nigrrian, unless u wany to start a business.

(1) (Reply)

Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? / F2 Visa Category- Spouse Of Someone Studying In The United States / Cheapest Flight Lagos to Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.