Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Voice Of The Voiceless - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Voice Of The Voiceless (322 Views)

Special Analysis: Ahmad Salkida, The Linkman And The Voice Of Boko Haram/iswap / Voice Of Aiyekooto: Between Evans And Politicians / Mr Omotosho Taofeek Adeniyi Trying To Scam A Voiceless Nigerian Of #720,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of The Voiceless by Stoicbaba(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
After going through the pictures of destructions and those that were murdered allegedly by fulani herdsmen/criminals, I can't but wonder when all these boldness all began...

It is a pity to note that it coincides with the beginning of this current administration. For I wonder what it will take before a firm stand is taken by the people we call, our leaders.

When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria, a zoo, I frowned at the statement, yet each day, a tale of these kind of killings all but confirm his reasonings and that there are calculated attempt at subduing other ethnic/religion by force...

I weep at the lives being murdered everyday in Kaduna, Benue, Enugu and other states... (tears rolling down). Especially when they are being intimidated not to defend themselves (if they keep guns for defense...The government agents will arrest them for illegal possession of firearm OR knives and spears...They will be charged of planning treason). While the evil ones that murder them in their sleep and homes are moving freely, unabated with firearms (excuses being made for them, that they are not carrying weapons for destruction)...tears rolling down.

What will it take, for our government to be sincere in handling this issue?

I challenge our so called leaders...rise up now and protect those within your jurisdiction or very soon, the dog will turn around and attack the owner...yes, I mean very soon.

No matter where your children and wives are, they will be hunted by foreigners. .. you all will shed an inconsolable tears, you will mourn and weep...yet no one will come to your aid.

Your guards will murder you in your sleep, your drivers will turn against you, your maids will poison you.

...For there is no rest to the wicked.

As for the youths, who turn everything to be about politics, religion etc...I shake my head for you all, for your state shall never be better, rather it will deteriorate and you will curse no other, but your foolishness and lack of action. certainly, no one will be there to help you...

If you take this statements to be curses...It is rather a prayer against those who can but fail to act. If you change and act now, with your little ability, blessings shall attend to you, now and for your posterity...

#riseandactnow #nomoreethniccleansing
#onenigeria

(1) (Reply)

Speaking Of Corruption / [BREAKING] Ife Clash: Court Orders Monarch, Pastor, Others Remanded In Prison / JUST IN! 82 Chibok Girls: Red Cross Says It Was Not Involved In Negotiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.