Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. (4091 Views)

Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief / Guys Putting Pepper Into Toto Of Caught Slay Queen Who Stole Phones (video) / Diamond bank and the thief in the Night (2) (3) (4)

Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by tee59(f): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Well i just lost my infinix hot 3 to a pick pocket on saturday. Unknowling to the thief, I have activated the mobile antitheft on the phone which makes it difficult for the phone to be used even when stolen. I have a registered number as the code to open the phône and also registered three numbers on the phone that will receive sms the moment another sim enters it. The sms will reveal the number of the new sim. So the moment the thief inserted his sim, immediately i received sms on the registered numbers revealing the identity of the thief. We called him immediately and told him that there is no place for him to hide. Since then, his number has been off. I added him on whatsapp from another phone and saw his picture and have saved it.Now I have his number and picture but how do I collect my phone from him? Because now, he can not use the phone and can not sell it. Dear nairalanders, kindly advice me on how to get my phone back from him. Ur contributions are highly welcome. ( Pls know that I typed this from another nairalander's phone). Thanks!

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by dingbang(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
How can u be so silly to tell him he has no place to hide... If u really needed the phone, you would have applied wisdom by inviting him over for a meet up . take pictures of him and stage the police nearby to cuff him. Jeez

22 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Dreyl(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
You acted silly, now their's no way you can get back your phone cuz you ruined your chances, btw this should be in the phone section.

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by profstar(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
"...No place to hide"
The dumbest statement of the year.

Well the deed is done so the only thing you should do is:

Apply the code to destroy the phone and then

Start saving for a new one

Check out infinix site, they just made a new model, it's very nice wink

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by zyzxx(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
tee59:
Well i just lost my infinix hot 3 to a pick pocket on saturday. Unknowling to the thief, I have activated the mobile antitheft on the phone which makes it difficult for the phone to be used even when stolen. I have a registered number as the code to open the phône and also registered three numbers on the phone that will receive sms the moment another sim enters it. The sms will reveal the number of the new sim. So the moment the thief inserted his sim, immediately i received sms on the registered numbers revealing the identity of the thief. We called him immediately and told him that there is no place for him to hide. Since then, his number has been off. I added him on whatsapp from another phone and saw his picture and have saved it.Now I have his number and picture but how do I collect my phone from him? Because now, he can not use the phone and can not sell it. Dear nairalanders, kindly advice me on how to get my phone back from him. Ur contributions are highly welcome. ( Pls know that I typed this from another nairalander's phone). Thanks!
a very sorry case

U caught him and u let him go yourself

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by poshestmina(f): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
You told him he has no place to hide ?Oya goan fish him out .u should have just waited 4 lyk a week dn call as an old frnd\pal (check d name on truecaller) .u spoiled it

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
How can u be so silly to tell him he has no place to hide... If u really needed the phone, you would have applied wisdom by inviting him over for a meet up . take pictures of him and stage the police nearby to cuff him. Jeez
imagine... Telling a thief you know him. Op is stuupid o.

You for find one fine girl make she follow am talk on whatsapp con arrange hotel room. Trap that always works

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by dingbang(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
profstar:
"...No place to hide"
The dumbest statement of the year.

Well the deed is done so the only thing you should do is:

Apply the code to destroy the phone and then

Start saving for a new one

Check out infinix site, they just made a new model, it's very nice wink
lol d way girls dey behave eh... Sometimes u go just dey wonder.. Dats how my sister(not blood sister) kept her handbag in front of our gate outside and went to buy Smth, when she came back she didn't see it again.. She started crying.. I believe all these aboki boys pushing trucks must have stolen it.

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
You ruined your chance of getting back the phone.

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by dingbang(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
imagine... Telling a thief you know him. Op is stuupid o.

You for find one fine girl make she follow am talk on whatsapp con arrange hotel room. Trap that always works
lwkmd... If person create thread saying Nl girls are dumb.. People go protest..

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Adeevah(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
No hiding place ke?
Choi cool
Upon all the forest wey we get for Nigeria, you forget sambisa when you made that empty threat grin

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
lwkmd... If person create thread saying Nl girls are dumb.. People go protest..
So, op na girl sef. Hahaha. Olodooo ni geh yen.... Make she say bye bye to d phone

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by obontami: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tell him you gon give him prostitutes that gon straff him one week back to back. Believe me he 'll bring back your phone real quick. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
obontami:
Tell him you gon give him prostitutes that gon straff him one week back to back. Believe me he 'll bring back your phone real quick. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by obontami: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
You ruined your chance of getting back the phone.
he/she can still get his or her phone back is he/she follows my advice.
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
obontami:
he/she can still get his or her phone back is he/she follows my advice.
That your advice get as e be.
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
You didn't apply wisdom. You should have added him on whatsapp, chat him up, be very friendly and he'd have asked for a date. That was how I caught the dummy that stole my phone a week after I bought it.

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by obontami: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
That your advice get as e be.

Go jor. Whats wrong with my advice ?
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2017

Op, juz get a new one...material things nowadays doesnt last long sha...u scared the mumu anyway..maybe he sold tat already into pieces grin grin

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
obontami:

Go jor. Whats wrong with my advice ?
What if na girl thief the phone?
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by obontami: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:

Nai mean say na me go fučk her be that to tell her say thief no good.
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
obontami:

Nai mean say na me go fučk her be that to tell her say thief no good.
gringringrin paulkilleerman, you no be am
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by obontami: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
gringringrin paulkilleerman, you no be am
im not killerman. undecided

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
obontami:
im not killerman. undecided
gringringrin I know tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by dingbang(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
na to slap am be that...
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by boombay(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
tee59:

Sorry what's the name of this app??
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by tee59(f): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
For those of you saying rubbish and calling me different names middle finger for you. Well, measures are been taken to catch him red handed. So if you dont have something reasonable to say, keep the Bleep out!

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nowhere to hide. Then he hid and left you with his picture

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by firstking01(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
Girls and lack of wisdom when the need really arises...i don't wanna say she was foolish sha...na only to sharp mouth them sabi.

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by dingbang(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
firstking01:
Girls and lack of wisdom when the need really arises...i don't wanna say she was foolish sha...na only to sharp mouth them sabi.
my brother.. Its in them.. Like a default parameter... Its being passed on to them from their mother Eve

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by dingbang(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
tee59:
For those of you saying rubbish and calling me different names middle finger for you. Well, measures are been taken to catch him red handed. So if you dont have something reasonable to say, keep the Bleep out!

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by profstar(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
tee59:
You can't even cope with the diff views that comes from just a thread, then you think you can cope with the patience and tactics of catching an experienced thief.

Don't worry, you will soon call him again and tell him that you're in his area with police that he should send his address angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

12 Types Of Commenters On FP / Who Is Oluwaseun Osewa? / Nigerian And American Reactions To News