Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. (4094 Views)

Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief / Guys Putting Pepper Into Toto Of Caught Slay Queen Who Stole Phones (video) / Diamond bank and the thief in the Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
tee59:
Well i just lost my infinix hot 3 to a pick pocket on saturday. Unknowling to the thief, I have activated the mobile antitheft on the phone which makes it difficult for the phone to be used even when stolen. I have a registered number as the code to open the phône and also registered three numbers on the phone that will receive sms the moment another sim enters it. The sms will reveal the number of the new sim. So the moment the thief inserted his sim, immediately i received sms on the registered numbers revealing the identity of the thief. We called him immediately and told him that there is no place for him to hide. Since then, his number has been off. I added him on whatsapp from another phone and saw his picture and have saved it.Now I have his number and picture but how do I collect my phone from him? Because now, he can not use the phone and can not sell it. Dear nairalanders, kindly advice me on how to get my phone back from him. Ur contributions are highly welcome. ( Pls know that I typed this from another nairalander's phone). Thanks!

Abeg which anti theft app did you use?
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
na to slap am be that...
grin
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by PaARAaH(f): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Simply he may sell the phone for scraps and get peanuts (5k at most) since he can't use it .. But OP you shouldv'e been wise NA

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
You didn't apply wisdom. You should have added him on whatsapp, chat him up, be very friendly and he'd have asked for a date. That was how I caught the dummy that stole my phone a week after I bought it.
She is even bragging that he cannot use nor sell it.

Let the phone enter my hand let's see if I can use or sell it. Some people are just annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
U re a funny girl. cheesy I dont know how to describe u, u caught a thief not yet in ur Web but already feeling like vandamme cheesy. Since u no calm down, come use me get ur phone nauu cheesy
tee59:
Well i just lost my infinix hot 3 to a pick pocket on saturday. Unknowling to the thief, I have activated the mobile antitheft on the phone which makes it difficult for the phone to be used even when stolen. I have a registered number as the code to open the phône and also registered three numbers on the phone that will receive sms the moment another sim enters it. The sms will reveal the number of the new sim. So the moment the thief inserted his sim, immediately i received sms on the registered numbers revealing the identity of the thief. We called him immediately and told him that there is no place for him to hide. Since then, his number has been off. I added him on whatsapp from another phone and saw his picture and have saved it.Now I have his number and picture but how do I collect my phone from him? Because now, he can not use the phone and can not sell it. Dear nairalanders, kindly advice me on how to get my phone back from him. Ur contributions are highly welcome. ( Pls know that I typed this from another nairalander's phone). Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by jonaifame22(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
tee59:
u see ur life,u and ur bad mouth I,ve always waited for an opportunity to tell u of how senseless u are and this is it, u think u can always try ur bad mouth and bizzy body wth everyone, Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by MilesLamar(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2018
tee59:

Hope you finally catch am
Re: Nairalanders, Mobile Antitheft On My Phone Has Caught The Thief That Stole It. by lilpage14(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2019
little wisdom applied would have helped

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKER: Dead Man Impregnants Mortuary Attendant ??! LMAO!! / Intresting:some Things You Never Knew (photos) / Reminisce Our Young Razz Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.