Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real (704 Views)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / Job Offer As A Teacher In Federal College, Should I Take It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real by obitryce(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
I recently got a mail from a UAE based company about a Job opening and that they got my cv through a job site i registered and they took interest. Sent me a questionaire which i filled and emailed back. Recently i got an email from them with a letter of appointment asking me to proceed to a Travel agency to process and get my work permit to enable me resume on the 14th of May and that i will be reimbursed all my expenses made to get my permit once i submit a receipt of all expenses made, that this is to show my level of seriousness about joining them.

Sincerely speaking are they not supposed to be the ones to process and pay for such expenses? just my thoughts and its begining to make me have second tots!!

Any useful advice will be well appreciated thanks.
Re: Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real by sekundosekundo: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
What's the name of the company and city.
Re: Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real by menix(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
obitryce:
I recently got a mail from a UAE based company about a Job opening and that they got my cv through a job site i registered and they took interest. Sent me a questionaire which i filled and emailed back. Recently i got an email from them with a letter of appointment asking me to proceed to a Travel agency to process and get my work permit to enable me resume on the 14th of May and that i will be reimbursed all my expenses made to get my permit once i submit a receipt of all expenses made, that this is to show my level of seriousness about joining them.

Sincerely speaking are they not supposed to be the ones to process and pay for such expenses? just my thoughts and its begining to make me have second tots!!

Any useful advice will be well appreciated thanks.

Dude!! Don't tell me at this age u neva wise...
Just pay nd kiss goodbye to ur hard earn money.
Re: Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
obitryce:

Thank GOD you decided to pause and ask for advice.

What do you do when you get all those SMSs telling you how you've won N2.75m bonanza in a lottery you never registered for?

Exactly! You DELETE such texts.

That's the same thing you should do to emails notifying you of how you've gotten jobs you didn't apply for.

You want a job where your GOD-given talents will shine forth, not some scam that tries to get you to PAY UPFRONT.

Please when in doubt, pray... and seek advice. Like you just did.

Cheers
Re: Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real by Masterchef(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2021
How did this end?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Ajah / Bemil Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Vacant Job Position As No Experience Is Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.