Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus (779 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by cheapgoal: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Brazilian and Barcelona forward Neymar is keeping the confidence and sure that his team can compete for another magical turnaround to reach the Champions League semi-finals to the detriment of Juventus.

Barca confronts a sizeable 3-0 shortfall heading into Wednesday’s second leg at Camp Nou. Two clinical goals from Paulo Dybala and Chiellini gives the Old Lady a huge advantage not conceding any home goals as Barcelona were left with another uphill battle, having lost 4-0 to Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of their round-16 game before they magical turnaround the deficit to 6-1 win over the French visitors.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/neymar-barcelona-can-pull-another-magical-comeback-against-juventus/
Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
LIES LIES LIES.... THEY ARE DEAD AND GONE!!!!
unless they again pay the ref to overlook obvious penalties, like they did with PSG.

1 Like

Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by cheapgoal: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
LIES LIES LIES.... THEY ARE DEAD AND GONE!!!!
unless they again pay the ref to overlook obvious penalties, like that did with PSG.

pay the ref? very sure yu witness the bribe
Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
You don't need to witness the bride to know that the ref was paid off.... The CLEAR foul on Di Maria that wasn't given as a penalty, is all the proof needed, even Mascherano himself confirmed the foul after the match.

Yra I am a PSG fan, and gutted, but we have to call a spade A SPADE.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by akintom45(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
You don't need to witness the bride to know that the ref was paid off.... The CLEAR foul on Di Maria that wasn't given as a penalty, is all the proof needed, even Mascherano himself confirmed the foul after the match.

Yra I am a PSG fan, and gutted, but we have to call a spade A SPADE.

Uefa owns Barça. It is in der blood.
Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by mrtomola(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ok ! We are waiting to see your another framed Miracle again as you've turned yourselves to Soccer Jesus. Magic ko Jazz ni...
Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
akintom45:

Uefa owns Barça. It is in der blood.

*** Spit on floor, leaving this thread while cursing Barca***
Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
**** moonwalking like MJ back in thread ****

BWAAAAAAH Cheapgoal, Akintom45 where you guys dey? I no tell you?! where was the magic of Barca today?! Useless bunch couldn't even score 1 goal...let me celebrate the fact that there is still a French team in the last 4 but, most importantly, that Barca is OUT of the champions league!!!!
Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by mrtomola(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2017
That team is so useless with their wasteful so call MSN...they can't even score a goal at home. Power Pass Power... Another good reason why Rolando is better than Messi...

1 Like

Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by cheapgoal: 4:48am On Apr 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
**** moonwalking like MJ back in thread ****

BWAAAAAAH Cheapgoal, Akintom45 where you guys dey? I no tell you?! where was the magic of Barca today?! Useless bunch couldn't even score 1 goal...let me celebrate the fact that there is still a French team in the last 4 but, most importantly, that Barca is OUT of the champions league!!!!

hahaha..first time for 21 years wey barca no fii score just one goal in both leg
Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2017
cheapgoal:

hahaha..first time for 21 years wey barca no fii score just one goal in both leg

I guess the gods of football punished them for the PSG robbery
Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by cheapgoal: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I guess the gods of football punished them for the PSG robbery

LETS WAIT ON REAL MADRID MISFORTUNE THEN.. IF YU BELIVE in gods of football
Re: Neymar: Barcelona Can Pull Another Magical Comeback Against Juventus by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheapgoal:

LETS WAIT ON REAL MADRID MISFORTUNE THEN.. IF YU BELIVE in gods of football

They are probably going all the way, as they are on fire lately... But hopefully we won't have a repeat of an all Spanish finale this year (boring)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : 30 Manchester United Fans Feared Dead In Calabar / World Class Players Who Will Be Available For Free In 2018 / High Chances Of Wining For Saturday 3/02/2018 Football Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.