Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

"Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says (38439 Views)

Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by akinejame: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Seems more people are coming for Daddy Freeze's head.

An anonymous Twitter user (@andelasmith) has called out and accused Daddy Freeze of impregnating his current fiancee in her matrimonial home. The user threatens to reveal more shocking revelations about him if he continues to 'slander' pastors online. See screenshots of tweets.
Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS8sTN8FUJt/

Freeze, please explain to the public how you impregnated your new ‘bae’ in her matrimonial home in Port Harcourt. #RevealTruth
Freeze, Your ‘bae’ gave birth to your youngest son, Jason in 2015. You flaunt him on Social Media now that he’s a little grown. #RevealTruth
Freeze destroyed his own home with useless excuses like ‘my wife beats me’ just to have his 'bae' to himself because she was well-to-do.
Your ‘bae’ (still legally married) currently lives with you in 1004 and you dare preach to your listeners on Sunday? #RevealTruth

My take: So apparently, he has skeletons in his cupboard and he is running his mouth like tap upandan?? Ghen Ghen!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5169614_cymera20170417162528_jpegbb663389a643847e57a20d952d62db9b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5169615_cymera20170417162543_jpeg3aff76101711796d5c15011600c4d27c

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by sirchrisnewsline(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
did one pass whistle blower job

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by GloriaNinja(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
I THINK FREEZE GOT SOME MENTAL DISORDER, HE IS OVERLY CONTROVERSIAL AND ATTENTION-CRAVING.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Tallesty1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I THINK FREEZE GOT SOME MENTAL DISORDER, HE IS OVERLY CONTROVERSIAL AND ATTENTION-CRAVING.
Why are you always text yelling?

I bet you talk in capital letters too

112 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by dabraska: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by dee02(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yeeeeeppppppaaaaa shocked
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by poshestmina(f): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ghen ghen ghen! the hunter is now being hunted .

21 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by GodProtectIgbox(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg any news on Aunty Kemi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by soberdrunk(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Someone help me with the "is that all" picture...... angry

2 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Flamzey00(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Daddy freeze is impotent joor.. Dis news is not from a true/genuine source. Hope Freeze won't come for me just lyk kemi; I go dig 4ft bury u!
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by lilmax(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
nice, cbn gave me 1m because of this news

good one
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by lilfreezy: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Freez suffers from Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. He needs help cry

2 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by oyetunder(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Federal Republic Of Distraction:-fingers of accusations pointing everywhere these days while some few individuals are either enjoying their loots or still looting. People like him has continue to 'freeze' and flex like angels in middle of Sodom, forgetting that they are also humans. From Otobo to Kemi Olunloyo, he was busy playing the umpire...

1 Like

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by gurunlocker: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

Lol.... person dey talk in capital letters?

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Bossontop(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
shocked shocked
I tot he was holier than every body else??

18 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Princess4ng(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hahahahahaha.. This fine daddy freeze sef... Na wa ooo... Sha, it's not all about being handsome.. I concur

2 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by wawappl: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
52 DEMONS AT WORK

6 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by ibkgab001: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Prison yaaaa .... I talk am 52 demon Make Africa states demon

Nah Kenya spirit be this one

Nairobi in particular , ketepitang to be precise

By the time he visit olunloyo his problem will increase to 53 making Malagasy

2 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Mememan: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided
So someone cannor fvck his fiancee in piss again?

*MODIFIED*
Seun sometimes I wonder what is wrong with ur mods in their heads oo.
A Christian converts to islam= muslim thread.
A Muslim converts to Christianity= muslim thread too?

Ah ah. Kukuma make nairaland an Islamic forum na? angry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by smartty68(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:

Thought I was the only one seeing this... This babe sabi quarrel walai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Philinho(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
the 50 spirits at work
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
smiley
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
But Daddy freeze has never claimed to be a pastor na.

3 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by millionboi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
frees d man DAT bhaves like boy
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by yeyeboi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pk
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by neocortex: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
This won't fly, the accuser won't have chosen to be anonymous if
these claims were true. Stephanie we know but who is
the faceless andelasmith ?
A paid agent ?
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by amanikondo: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
52 Demons are inside Daddy freeze.

12 Likes

Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by adorablepepple(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided see his face like remnant
Re: "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says by Consultville(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ceec And Okocha At Wizkid VIP Experience / Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.