Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) (2538 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex Currently? / The Pains Of My Ex Now!!! / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Fecodear(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
#Culled from Correct Bro

Lalasticlala, shey you no get ex ni?

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Fecodear(f): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
More...

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by dingbang(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Don't break her heart no more

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Fecodear(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
More...

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Tallesty1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Treat her like an egg, she's one in a million
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Harris90(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Treat her like an egg cos she's special and fragile.
when she starts to get angry at you for no just reason know that you need to blow her punnany to stupor and make sure you install a sound proof system cos she can moan and scream for the whole generation of women

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by yomi007k(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin

One of the best things that happened to me......

......was breaking up with her.lol

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by GEExclusive: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
She'd better run as fast as she can. If she is out of energy, I can borrow her some, she just has to run.
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by jakeboss(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
dis blog make me feel pain cos she proof she is a betrayal chinwe is a girl I will neva advice a guy to be with a girl dat can dump a guy dat neva touch her for 2yrs
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by CplusJason: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
He should treat the "mistake" like a fvcking mad goat.
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by RisingUp: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
I will tell him u HV found ursef a lucky woman...
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by RisingUp: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
jakeboss:
dis blog make me feel pain cos she proof she is a betrayal chinwe is a girl I will neva advice a guy to be with a girl dat can dump a guy dat neva touch her for 2yrs
Y did u allow such? Not touch her for 2yrs? She was sex starved by u & she later found anoda DAT can giv her, DAT is y she dumped u now... Sorry oh!
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by jakeboss(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
RisingUp:

Y did u allow such? Not touch her for 2yrs? She was sex starved by u & she later found anoda DAT can giv her, DAT is y she dumped u now... Sorry oh!
use ur sense I put a blog I train her I in university I neva sex her cos I was keeping her for myself that I will marry her she was a virgen
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Fecodear(f): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:
She'd better run as fast as she can. If she is out of energy, I can borrow her some, she just has to run.

shocked
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by smardray(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bro,keep ur money safe infact insure ur money
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by RisingUp: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
jakeboss:
use ur sense I put a blog I train her I in university I neva sex her cos I was keeping her for myself that I will marry her she was a virgen
Na d mumu wey u b thinking say u dey sensible... How u go dey train girl like say u b her papa witat touching her & anoda guy dey disfigure her 4 corner...
U nor sharp at all

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by jakeboss(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
RisingUp:

Na d mumu wey u b thinking say u dey sensible... How u go dey train girl like say u b her papa witat touching her & anoda guy dey disfigure her 4 corner...
U nor sharp at all
guy if I tell u bad word u will cry to sleep how dare u call me mumu wetin bring dat leg am not ur mate pls I see her virgenty as her pride and wanted to take it on our wedding day
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Preca(f): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
the girl should run from him... run baby run
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:
im not like that you know...
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by GEExclusive: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
im not like that you know...
Would you stop following me around. I don't know you o. Stop giving yourself hope
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Would you stop following me around. I don't know you o. Stop giving yourself hope
im not following you around... I'm only tryna get close to you, why you causing a scene?
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by GEExclusive: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
im not following you around... I'm only tryna get close to you, why you causing a scene?
Which scene? This is me o
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Which scene? This is me o
i don't wanna go rushing on to pm you, wanna take it slow and easy so we can both be satisfied then take things a bit further... Don't be scared, I don't bite okay
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by CplusJason: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
jakeboss:
guy if I tell u bad word u will cry to sleep how dare u call me mumu wetin bring dat leg am not ur mate pls I see her virgenty as her pride and wanted to take it on our wedding day
But bros, na wa for you oh.

You wanted to take her "Virgenty" on your wedding day?

This level of dumbness is Highly supernatural.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
He was the nicest and most over protecting guy I have dated. Knows how to treat a lady. However, when things aren't going in his favour he shuts you out. That was his only problem, so whoever is dating him should endure his excesses.
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by jakeboss(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
CplusJason:
But bros, na wa for you oh.

You wanted to take her "Virgenty" on your wedding day?

This level of dumbness is Highly supernatural.
guy if I get mad at u u will regret
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
kimbra:
He was the nicest and most over protecting guy I have dated. Knows how to treat a lady. However, when things aren't going in his favour he shuts you out. That was his only problem, so whoever is dating him should endure his excesses.
If I should ask, what qualities are you expecting from the intending guy?
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by NextGovernor(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
My Ex was a CID and international interrogator. The way she throws her question ehhhh. If you lie she will come from no and ask that same question in another way.

Eg.
She: Sweetheart how was work and where did you go to today?
Me: Nowhere really. After work I came home.

After few hours
She: Sweetheart Angela said she saw you at School Road.
Me: ohhh I didn't see her. I went to get something there on my way from work.
She: But u didn't tell me that when I asked earlier.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by CplusJason: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
jakeboss:
guy if I get mad at u u will regret
Sorry mr "mad man" grin

Accept my apologies grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
NextGovernor:
My Ex was a CID and international interrogator. The way she throws her question ehhhh. If you lie she will come from no and ask that same question in another way.

Eg.
She: Sweetheart how was work and where did you go to today?
Me: Nowhere really. After work I came home.

After few hours
She: Sweetheart Angela said she saw you at School Road.
Me: ohhh I didn't see her. I went to get something there on my way from work.
She: But u didn't tell me that when I asked earlier.

Naija relationships and drama.
grin grin grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
cryI will tell him to buy a Vaseline, he will need it cause she will starve him off sex. Once in two months is the best he will get. No jokes.
Re: What Advice Would You Give The Person Dating Your Ex Now? (See Responses) by youngbelieve(f): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
my advice, Neva give him ur all 25% should be enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto Because Of Sex - Female Nigerian Graduate Says / Idris Abiola Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Pre Wedding and wedding Pictures, / What Advise Will U Give To This Friend Of Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.