Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) (7127 Views)

FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form For 2019/2020, How To Apply, Closing Date / 2018/2019 Futminna Postgraduate (master's Degree Program ) Discussion Thread. / FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by DBright123(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=browniecay post=69502355][/quote] You're most welcome.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by reezee: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please i will like to be added to the whatsapp group 07032773581
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by DBright123(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
reezee:
Are you an applicant?
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by tubeloop: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
DBright123:

The group is actually for present post graduate students and i believe it will be of help to you. You could drop your number,i will request the admin to add you.

Add me up too. I would like to obtain info from the community. I have applied for PG; awaiting admission list. Here is my whatsapp contact:
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by reezee: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
DBright123:

Are you an applicant?
Yes i am. Please add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by DBright123(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
reezee:

I have requested you to be added to the group.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by DBright123(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
tubeloop:

Add me up too. I would like to obtain info from the community. I have applied for PG; awaiting admission list. Here is my whatsapp contact: 08101089396

https:///57cX4W8L8BZ3LF0YAI3Ftu
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by manifoldt: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please has anyone who received PG admission for 2018/2019 session started registration? please what are the steps to take? are we to/can we pay school fees first? is the payment by E-transact OR we should just Proceed to the Postgraduate School for verification of our original credentials first?. And by credentials do they also mean Personal Data Form, Course Registration Form, Guarantor Form and Acceptance Form cause i have gone to their website to try and fill & retrieve these information but their portal isn't opening for freshers. I hope my questions has not reduced anyone's IQ. A reply would be nice thanks.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by DBright123(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
manifoldt:
Please has anyone who received PG admission for 2018/2019 session started registration? please what are the steps to take? are we to/can we pay school fees first? is the payment by E-transact OR we should just Proceed to the Postgraduate School for verification of our original credentials first?. And by credentials do they also mean Personal Data Form, Course Registration Form, Guarantor Form and Acceptance Form cause i have gone to their website to try and fill & retrieve these information but their portal isn't opening for freshers. I hope my questions has not reduced anyone's IQ. A reply would be nice thanks.
First thing first, kindly go to the post graduate school to verify your documents thereafter you can proceed to make payment with the pin that you will be provided with. Payment can be made within the school premises.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by UncleSnr(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
It is 2019, "Referee Form Sent But Not Confirmed!". What's the way out?
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
It simply means your referees have not filled the eForm. Check up with them and ensure the mail was delivered by finding out from them.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
PG Admission is out. Congratulations to those admitted.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Rawkeyb(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Oluvan:
please is there any WhatsApp group available?
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Dvtechbase(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oluvan:
Thank you..let's create a PG group for information sharing
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Dvtechbase:
Thank you..let's create a PG group for information sharing

08136181842 is my whatapp no. Let's connect.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2019
https:///FeuGVr41UPlKlwbflFtJVV

I just created a group for info purpose and the link is above. However, if there's an existing one pls do well by informing us here.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2019
https://chat_whatsapp_com/FeuGVr41UPlKlwbflFtJVV
Change the underscore to dot and connect.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Rawkeyb(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rawkeyb:
please is there any WhatsApp group available?

PGS FUTMINNA 2019/2020 WhatsApp Group

https://chat*whatsapp*com/CVn7KTWnYml6l2wZfqNsEJ

Copy and Change the sign (*) to (.)
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rawkeyb:

Let's harmonise the groups together for more synergy. I created one already, but kindly chat me up on whatapp ( 08136181842 ) to facilitate the merger. Thanks.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Dvtechbase(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Rawkeyb:

Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by MrHighSea: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
penitential:
Please, is it compulsory to submit primary six cert?
I applied for PGD civil engineering technology, submitted my N.D and H.N.D cert, transcript has been sent, with my discharge cert. Is the primary six cert compulsory?
I believe you must be through with your programme.
I'm coming for p.hd civil eng'g. Enlighten me pls. esp on student/lecturer relationship and duration of programme.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by penitential(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2021
I changed to FUTA.
MrHighSea:

I believe you must be through with your programme.
I'm coming for p.hd civil eng'g. Enlighten me pls. esp on student/lecturer relationship and duration of programme.
Re: Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) by Oyinkansola02: 4:14pm On Apr 16
please, can anyone share a existing link or new fUTMINNA postgraduate whatsapp group.
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Venue Of Unilorin Post Ume In Lagos? / Isaac Newton Vs Albert Einstein / 6 Signs that Shows You Are Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.